《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
那些浑蛋死了 都比你我活着要值钱
Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive.
有人一定会拿到赏金 还不如由我来拿
Somebody’s gonna get that money. Might be me.
这种工作 如果多个帮手会顺利许多
A job like that might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands.
派潜水员到河里打捞
I want divers down in the river.
-史考特寇布雷纳吗? -你一定是黛伯拉珍
– Are you Scott Kolbrenner? – You must be Debra Jean,
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
– It’s nice to meet you. – Same here.
费朋纳兹又打算出面了
Apparently, Fibonacci’s coming up for air again.
如果他出席听证会作证 很多人都会遭殃
And if he testifies at that hearing, a lot of people are going down.
卡洛琳,警♥察♥把她带走了 我当然会盯好她
Caroline, they’re taking her in. Of course. I’ll keep an eye on her.
大家好,我是莎拉 我有毒瘾
Hi, my name is sara and I’m an addict.
-大家好,我是兰斯,我有毒瘾 -你好,兰斯
– Hi, my name is Lance and I’m an addict. – Hi, Lance.
-辛苦你了,医生 -你现在可以走了
– You did one hell of a job, doc. – It’s okay for you to leave now.
我会走的,但是你不能走
Oh, I’m leaving, you’re not.
-目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州
– Where to, sir? – Utah.
-准备好了吗? -好了
– Ready? – Yeah.
-是哥哥还是弟弟? -可能是史柯菲
– So which one of them was it? – Might be scofield.
我看他哥哥的尸体 也在里面吧
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
你会和她见面吗?
Are you meeting up with her?
-那个医生? -我不知道
– Your doctor? – I don’t know.
我就知道,跟着那贱♥人♥ 就能找到他们
I knew the little whore would take us right to them.
你们到墨西哥之后有何打算? 你们要去哪里?
What happens when you get to Mexico? Where will you go?
你不知道会比较好 对大家都好
It’s best if you don’t know. It’s best for everyone.
到下个城镇会让你下车 我答应给的一万美金会汇给你
We’ll drop you off in the next town, and I’ll wire you that 10,000, like I said.
应该不会超过一两周
Shouldn’t take more than a week or two.
麦可,有人跟来了
Michael, we got company.
这辆车想做什么?
What the hell’s he doing?
-抓紧!抓紧! -抓紧!
– Hold on! Hold on! – Hold on!
他们是谁?
Who is it?
是谁?
Who is it?
是贝里克
It’s Bellick.
抓紧!
Hold on!
抓紧!抓紧!
Hold on, hold on.
-快趴下!快趴下! -抓紧!抓紧!
– Duck! Down! – Hold on, hold on.
抓好!
Hold on.
车还能再快一点吗?
Can this thing go any faster?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
小心!
Look out!
大家坐稳!
Hold on!
-小心!小心! -抓好!
– Look out! Look out! – Hold on!
大家不许动!
Nobody move!
不准动!
Nobody move!
很高兴又见到你们,两位
Oh, good to see you again, boy.
没必要搞到 有人受伤,长官
No need for anyone to get hurt, boss.
长官?到外面不必见外,水槽
Boss? Oh, there’s no need for formalities anymore there, sink.
我已经不是公仆了 都要感谢你
I’m no longer an employee of the state, thanks to you.
我看有人想要领赏金
I think somebody wants that reward.
我们要的不是赏金,朋友
Oh, it’s not about reward money, friend.
你的朋友曼杰告诉我们 你要去挖ue4d1
Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt…
威莫兰藏的宝藏
…for Westmoreland’s stash.
上车吧
Get in the car.
我们要去犹他州
We’re going to Utah.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:一人落网
警♥察♥全国上下跟着你们
Cops following you all over the country…
浑然不知其实只要跟着 跟住你们的人
…when all they had to do was tail the tail, you know.
快点,亲爱的
Move that moneymaker, sweetheart.
动作快,犯人
Let’s move it, convict.
如果你知道犹他州宝藏的事 为何还需要我们?
If you know about the money in Utah, why do you need us?
在你们忙着逃亡时 曼杰没听清楚威莫兰所有的话
In the excitement of the escape, Manche didn’t hear everything Westmoreland said…
那老头就撒手归西 不过听到的也够了
…before he kicked the bucket, but he heard enough.
犹他州、五百万 剩下的自己填空吧
Utah and five million. You’ll fill in the blanks.
-你干嘛! -别想轻举妄动
– Hey! – Don’t even think about getting cute.
你们两兄弟要带我找到钱
You and your brother are gonna take me to where that money is…
否则这小贱♥人♥马上就会没命
…or the whore gets dead real fast.
你想我会是在吹牛吗?
Ask me if I’m bluffing.
(奥斯卡席尔斯)
在史柯菲公♥寓♥ 下方的河有斩获
The dredging of the river beneath scofield’s apartment bore some fruit.
在河床底下找到一个硬碟
Found a hard drive under the riverbed.
序号♥符合他入狱几个月前ue4d1
Serial numbers match an order that scofield put in with Dell…
(虽已定罪 迪比库柏却成传奇)
…a few months before he was incarcerated.
向戴尔下的一笔订单
他们已还原 约百分之十二的资料
They’ve recovered about 12 percent of the data so far.
(州长女儿获颁人道奖)
这又有何帮助?
And this is helping us how?
血液检验出炉了 意外现场都是阴性B型血
Blood tests came back. B negative all over that crash site.
-史柯菲与柏劳都是ue4d1 -阴性B型,我知道
– Scofield and Burrows are… – B negative, I know.
-我去通知媒体 -不要
– I’ll reach out to the media. – How about don’t?
如果风声走漏ue4d1
If it gets out that the guy…
说计划的策划人可能已经死了ue4d1
…who masterminded this whole thing is possibly dead…
其他六名逃犯就会更谨慎
…the other six cons are gonna get their guards up more.
我们规定ue4d1各位注意
It is our policy… Excuse me.
规定是要确认之后 才能公布死讯
It is our policy not to announce deaths until they’re confirmed.
车辆已经爆♥炸♥ 加上血型吻合
We found an exploding car and a blood match.
-那就再做检验 -检验什么?
– Well, then do more tests. – On what?
保险杆,随便 我不在乎,拖延就对了
On the bumper. I don’t know, I don’t care. Just delay.
我要那些逃犯感到自满 而不是更谨慎
I want those guys out there getting more complacent, not more careful.
但伊朗政♥府♥承诺 加速该国核能计划
But the Iranian government promises to forge ahead with its nuclear program,
全国新闻方面,伊利诺州ue4d1
In national news, the eight escaped convicts,,,
福克斯河监狱的 八名逃犯依然在ue4d1
,,, from Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois are still at la…
我正在听新闻
I was listening to that.
-可是我想听这首歌♥ -真的?你喜欢约翰丹佛?
– Yeah, I wanna hear this. – Really? You like John Denver?

Yeah.
-你千万别当歌♥手 -什么?
– Don’t quit your day job. – What?
我要喝点龙舌兰酒 才能真正展现歌♥喉
No, I just need a little tequila to get my karaoke on.
好吧
Yeah.
开慢一点
Hey, yo, slow down.
-时速只有六十五里而已ue4d1 -开慢一点
– We’re doing, like, 65 in a 60… – Yo, slow down.
好啦,老爸
All right, Dad.
最好不要被开罚单 罚金可是要两百块
You know, we can’t be having that, man. Tickets are, like, 200 bones.

Yeah.
史柯菲 我没想过我会这么说
I never thought I’d say this, scofield…
我感谢上帝 让你来到福克斯河监狱
…but I thank God for the day you walked into Fox River.
还要感谢你越狱
And out of it.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be okay.
我现在不想听你说话 你说过不会有事的
I don’t wanna hear from you right now. You told me nothing would happen.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
史柯菲 那位小姐的火气真不小
Oh, that’s one pissed off commie you got on your hands there, scofield.
你妈没教你对女人要有礼貌吗? 还是她和她一样是妓♥女♥?
Didn’t your mama tell you how to treat a lady, or was she a whore like this one?
-林克 -有问题吗,柏劳?
– Linc. – Got a problem there, Burrows?
我们只需要 你们其中一人去找钱
We only need one of you to take us to the money.
不要忘了
Remember that.
我们走
Let’s go, buddy.
走吧
Let’s go.
我在婚礼致词时喝得烂醉
I’d been really drunk at the wedding speech…
这是我们自那次之后 第一次说话
…and this was the first time that we’d spoken since then.
我感到自醒 真的让我觉悟
And it was cleansing. It was really cleansing.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
感谢你的分享,罗夫
Good share, Ralph.
时间已经到了 还有人想分享吗?
Well, we’re out of time, unless there are any burning desires…
我有话要说ue4d1
Actually, I’d like to…
-如果还有时间的话 -请说
…you know, if there’s time. – Of course.
我是兰斯,我有毒瘾
I’m Lance, and I’m an addict.
-你好,兰斯 -你好,兰斯
– Hi, Lance. – Hi, Lance.
我的母亲 上周死于多发性硬化症
My mother died of Ms last week.
她就这样走了
She just gave out.
就像我的祖父和姐姐一样
Just like my grandfather did, just like my sister did…
就像我ue4d1
…just like I…
我可以说句话吗?
If I may?
-多发性硬化症不是遗传疾病 -真的?你是医生吗?
– Ms isn’t usually considered genetic. – Really? What are you, a doctor?
对ue4d1我是医生
I am, actually.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!