他们会有一阵子 不去注意我们
…which means we’ll be off their radar for a while.
他们还是会检查 意外的鉴识报告
They’re gonna get the lab results back from the accident.
到时我们已经到墨西哥了
We’ll be in Mexico by then.
如果我们有交通工具的话
Provided the transport comes through.
快点,宝贝
Oh, come on, baby.
在彩虹厅
In the Rainbow Room,,,
你是否记得 我们拍照的美丽地点?
,,, do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture?
窗户旁边的地方?
The one by the window?
一个星期之后 我会在那里等着
I am gonna be waiting there in that spot one week from now,
她睡得好吗?
she sleeping okay?
很好,睡得很熟
Yeah, like a baby.
很好
Good.
你说你有丈夫的消息 要告诉我?
So you said you had some information you wanted to tell me about your husband?
看来我又要欠你一次人情了
Looks like I owe you another one.
-没关系 -好
– It’s okay. – Okay.
我们到了墨西哥后 我会寄一万美金给你
Well, once we get to Mexico, I’ll send you 10,000…
之前答应过的 外加车子的三千美金
…like I promised, plus another 3 for the car.
你会和她见面吗? 那个医生?
Are you meeting up with her? Your doctor?
莎拉?
Sara?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们该走了 下个城镇有好几里远
We should get moving. Next town’s a few miles away.
没关系 我到那里再搭公车回家
That’s fine. I can catch a bus from there.
再次感谢你,妮卡
Thanks again, Nika.
我就知道,跟着那贱♥人♥ 就能找到他们
I knew the little whore would take us right to them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!