Oh, God, it’s so good to see you, baby girl.
你知道爸爸现在的情况吗?
Do you understand what Daddy is going through right now?
大概知道 可是学校同学在说你的坏话
Sort of. But the kids at school have been saying stuff.
他们说什么?
Okay, what have they been saying?
他们说因为你是坏人 才会上电视
They’re saying you’re on TV because you’re a bad man.
那你怎么想?
And what do you think?
如果我被关在一个地方
I think if I were some place…
他们不让我离开去找你
…and they wouldn’t let me leave to see you…
我也不会乖乖听他们的话
…I wouldn’t do what they said either.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们很快就可以在一起
We are gonna be together real soon.
我向你保证
I promise you.
但爸爸要你帮一个忙
But Daddy needs you to do him a favor.
我要你传话给妈妈,好吗?
I need you to get a message to Mommy, okay?
好
Okay.
我要你告诉她 如果她了解我说的话
Now, I need you to tell her if she understood what I told her…
又愿意信任爸爸的话
…and if she is willing to trust Daddy…
就要在七点把门廊的灯打开
…that she needs to turn on the porch light at 7:00.
懂吗?你记得住吗?
Okay? Can you remember that?
真乖
That’s a good girl.
蒂蒂,不要太靠近栅栏
Dede, stay away from the gate, honey.
爸爸要走了,好吗,宝贝?
Daddy gotta get going, okay, sweet pea?
-我爱你,爸爸 -我也爱你,宝贝
– I love you, Daddy. – I love you too, baby.
那里
There.
就快到了
It’s not much further now.
好,他们下了州际公路 开上38号♥公路往北走
Okay, they’ve moved off the interstate, heading north on Route 38.
请说
Talk to me.
哪里?
Where? There’s a patrolman who thinks…
宝州拉特罗布有个巡警 认为他拦下了费南多苏克
…he has Fernando sucre pulled over outside of Latrobe, Pennsylvania.
通知当地警局
Get in touch with the local dispatch.
说清楚我们要活捉,不要死捉
Make it clear that we want this man in custody, not in a body bag.
死人没办法透露 同伙在哪里,没错
Yeah, dead men can’t tell us where their friends are. You got it.
-你确定是他吗? -一定是,和照片一样
– Do you have a positive ID? – It’s gotta be. It looks just like him.
-你能处理吗? -可以
– Can you take care of it? – Yeah.
-好 -我会处理
– Okay, – I’ll take care of it.
-请谨慎行事 -我会的
– Proceed with caution, – I will.
米勒先生
Mr. Miller…
我得请你把双手伸出车外
…I’m gonna have to ask you to place your arms outside the vehicle, please.
米勒先生,把手伸出来
Mr. Miller, I need to see some hands.
-准备好了吗? -好了
– You ready? – Yeah.
就是现在
Now.
就是这里
This is the one.
-有看见他吗? -没有,也许他没听到留言
– You see him? – Nope. Maybe he didn’t get your message.
他们停下来了
They’ve stopped.
就在前面几里处,那里ue4d1
A couple of miles up ahead. There’s…
那里什么也没有 他们在等什么?
There’s nothing up there. What are they waiting on?
或是等谁?
Or who?
好,很好ue4d1
All right, that’s good, that’s good, that’s good.
快点ue4d1
Oh, come on. Come on.
拿出警示灯ue4d1快点
Go red. Now! Go red!
还有一件事
There’s one more thing.
你信任我吗?
You trust me?
当然
Of course.
要怎么做猎人才不会找足迹?
How do you throw the hunter off the scent?
除掉他的猎物
Get rid of the prey.
记住,我一按下“搜寻”按钮 30秒后它就会到103点7兆赫
Remember, once I hit scan, we’ll have about 30 seconds before it reaches 103.7.
然后它会爆♥炸♥
Then she blows.
-没错,准备好了吗? -好了
– That’s right. Ready? – Yeah.
好,我们走
All right, let’s go.
等等
Wait.
音乐没有变,等等ue4d1
The music’s not changing. Wait, wait, wait.
不太对劲
Something’s wrong.
怎么了?
What happened?
不知道,可是一定得爆♥炸♥才行
I don’t know, but we’re gonna need that explosion.
他来了
He’s here.
他来了
He’s here.
收音机一定坏掉了 我们得亲自引爆♥炸♥弹
The radio must’ve jammed. We’re gonna have to set it off manually.
那辆车随时可能会爆♥炸♥
The car could blow any second, Mike.
调查局员再过两分钟就到了
The feds are gonna be here in about two minutes.
要是我们不像死了 就真的死定了
If it doesn’t look like we’re dead, we will be.
剪刀石头布
Rock, paper, scissors.
-林克 -这次轮到我
– Linc. – It’s my turn.
最好祈祷电台收得到
Better pray for reception.
102点1和103点7 之间有几个电台?
How many stations between 102.1 and 103.7?
在这荒郊野外? 可能只有一个
Way out here? Just one, probably.
(纽约州,贝德福德斯图威桑特)
犸丽在哪里?
Where’s Maricruz?
-听着ue4d1 -不ue4d1彼提,你听着
– Hey, look, man… – No, no, no, Petey, you look.
我已经72小时没有麦眼
I haven’t slept in 72 hours.
我眼见一个人的手被砍断
I’ve seen a man’s hand get chopped off…
我被警♥察♥开枪、挖坟墓、偷车 跳上一台该死的火车
…I’ve been shot at, dug up a grave, stolen a car, jumped on a freaking train.
所以拜托你告诉我她在哪里
So please, just tell me where she is.
费南多,不要激动
Hey, Fernando, slow down, man.
我原本要告诉你 可是你把电♥话♥挂了
I was trying to tell you but you hung up the phone, man.
婚礼在拉斯维加斯
The wedding is in Vegas.
-赌城? -对
– The city? – Yeah.
他们几小时前出发了,老哥
And they left a few hours ago, bro.
等等ue4d1不行ue4d1
Now, wait. No, no, no.
别这样,费南多
Come on, man. Hey, Fernando.
这车子是我的宝贝,这ue4d1
It’s pristine, man. It’s just…
我保证车子会安然还给你
Gonna be back to you in one piece, I promise.
你有听到我说“不行”吗?
Can we go back to the part where I said no?
-我没有选择余地 -你当然有选择
– I wish I had another choice. – You do have a choice.
拜托 它是1952年的乌拉尔机车
I mean, come on, man. It’s a 1952 Ural motorbike.
-要是敢刮伤ue4d1 -我不会刮伤的,我保证
– Bro, if you so much as scratch it… – I won’t scratch it, I promise.
她是我一生的最爱
She’s the love of my life, bro.
我非做点什么不可
I gotta do something.
-你看起来糟透了 -因为我去过地狱
– You look like hell, man. – Been through hell, papi.
现在我只要去赌城
Now, I just gotta get to Vegas.
大家好,我是莎拉,我ue4d1
Hi, I’m sara, and I…
过去几年 我和许多有毒瘾的人
over the years, I’ve worked with more than a few people…
一度共事过
…who had a history of addiction.
而ue4d1
And…
我会告诉他们 我能了解他们的感受
…I would tell them that I could understand what they were going through…
因为我曾经跟他们一样
…because I used to be just like them.
我曾经有过毒瘾
I used to be an addict too.
我想ue4d1
And I think…
我想现在我才真正看清的是
I think that what’s becoming clear to me is that…
我了解他们的原因 是因为我跟他们一样
…the reason I understood them is because I am like them.
我以前从来没有毒瘾
I never used to be an addict.
我ue4d1
I…
大家好,我是莎拉,我有毒瘾
Hi, my name is sara and I’m an addict.
你好,莎拉
Hi, sara.
大家好,我是兰斯,我有毒瘾
Hi, my name’s Lance and I’m an addict.
你好,兰斯
Hi, Lance.
莎拉说的很多话让我起了共鸣
I guess a lot of what sara just said resonates with me…
让我感同身受
…in what I’m going through.
这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱
Put in all that work, break out of prison…
最后却死在河床底
…only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch.
说真的有点悲哀
Kind of sad, really.
他是哥哥还是弟弟?
So which one of them was it?
席尔斯
Shales.
席尔斯?
Shales?
史柯菲,可能是史柯菲
Scofield. Might be scofield.
我看他哥哥的尸体也在里面吧
Probably gonna find his brother in there too.
奥斯卡席尔斯是 曼宏追捕很久的逃犯
Oscar shales is this guy Mahone tracked for a while.
他是个人♥渣♥,你知道那种人
Nasty little bottom feeder, you know the type.
他还在逃亡
He’s still in the wind.
不可能每个都抓到,对吧?
Can’t get them all, right?
现在前往犹他州的路没有阻碍了
We should have a pretty clear path to Utah now.
他们会把注意力转到其他人身上
They’ll turn their attention to the other guys…