I hope so.
-你没事吧? -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
好
Good.
我们要往西走,去找钱和罗杰
We’re heading west, toward the money, toward L.J.
出发前要再去一个地方
Just got one more stop to make.
你要做什么?
What for?
你信任我吗?
You trust me?
布拉德,我当然信任你
Of course, I trust you, Brad.
但ue4d1要是有人发现,我就ue4d1
It’s just that if anybody finds out about this, l…
不会有人发现的
They won’t.
交给我去办
Let me handle this.
蛋头憨博弟爬上墙
Humpty Dumpty climbed up a wall
蛋头憨博弟重重地摔下来
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
听着,我已经告诉过调查局 我什么都不知道
Look, I already told the feds, I don’t know anything, okay?
你说那些穿高级皮鞋的西装男? 何必对他们说实话?
Those suits with pedicures and penny loafers? Why would you?
他们有规矩要遵守 操守和准则
They got rules to follow, codes of conduct.
他们得保住工作
They got jobs to protect.
-至于我就不用了 -别这样,老大
– Now me, on the other hand… – Come on, boss.
我发誓 他们的计划都没有告诉我
I swear, those guys didn’t let me in on any plans.
你是说那个小团体在操场时
Are you telling me that in all your little powwows in the yard…
他们一次也没提到,翻过墙后
…they never once mentioned what they were gonna do…
他们打算要去哪里?
…once they went over that wall?
没错
That’s right.
我也许已经不是狱警,小胖
I may not work here anymore, big-uns…
但我对他们还是有点影响力
…but I still got influence with people who do.
只要我要求,他们就会做到 要修理谁都可以
People who will do whatever I ask them to, to whoever I ask them to.
像你这种丰满的男人
And a curvy man like yourself…
我想一定有些心理不正常的人
Let’s just say there’s some filthy individuals…
会喜欢和女人相似的狱友
…who might enjoy a cellie with womanly attributes.
你现在就把 知道的一切都告诉我
Now, you’re gonna tell me everything you know…
告诉我这些逃犯打算逃亡到哪里
…about where those convicts are headed…
否则我就把你 这只肥羊丢入虎口
…or I’m gonna throw your fat ass to the wolves.
好,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
出现第三个错误
Mistake number three.
有人通报说看见疑似 费南多苏克的人偷车
Someone reported seeing a man matching Fernando sucre’s description stealing a car.
-在哪里? -俄亥俄州迪法恩斯
– Where? – Defiance, ohio.
今天一定有人会被逮捕
Someone’s going down today.
修女,我知道ue4d1
I know, mami, I know.
莎拉
Sara.
-我帮你付了保释金 -还真花了你不少时间
– I paid your bail. – You took your time.
-我是州长,我有事要忙ue4d1 -去死吧,爸
– I’m the governor. I do have things that… – Go to hell, Dad.
你的态度再如此恶劣 也许以后我只能在这见到你
You keep this up, this may be the only place I’ll be able to see you.
你有想要听我的说辞吗?
Do you even wanna hear my side of things?
莎拉,我没有很想
Not particularly, sara, no.
尤其是当我 根本不清楚你站在哪一方时
Especially when I have no idea whose side you’re on.
但有一点我很清楚
But I do know this.
福克斯河越狱事件 有人一定要负责
Somebody is gonna go down because of what happened at Fox River.
如果那个人不是你
And it would be in both of our best interests…
对我们俩都最好
…if that someone was not you.
但为了确保这种结果 必须采取一定步骤
But to ensure this, certain steps need to be taken.
第一, 你得参加每日戒毒会
One, you should go to a daily recovery meeting.
第二,你必须对法官宣称无罪
Two, you need to go before a judge and plead not guilty.
-第三ue4d1 -我不行ue4d1
– And three… – Dad, I don’t…
你必须把实情 一五一十告诉矫正局
You need to tell the DoC everything you know…
说出监狱是如何管理的
…about how that prison was being run.
波普典狱长 让史柯菲享有特权
And that Warden Pope, how he was granting favors to scofield…
因为史柯菲私底下帮他忙
…because scofield helped him with his personal projects.
因此让他有机会 进入某些禁区
Thereby exposing him to certain restricted areas…
让他有办法取得医务室的钥匙
…where he may have been able to obtain a key to the infirmary.
我办不到
I can’t do that.
莎拉,你当然办得到 你会这么说的
Oh, yes, you can, sara. You can do that and you will.
是我做的,爸
I did it, Dad.
我刻意没锁门,是我一个人做的
I left the door open. Me, and no one else.
这不是真的
That’s not true.
-是真的 -不是真的
– Yes, it is. – That’s not true.
莎拉
Sara…
照我的话去做
…just do what you’re told.
否则后果会影响到我们俩
Otherwise, there will be consequences that will affect us all.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you understand what I’m telling you?
懂,先生
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
在一周后
In one week…
我会被指派 成为新任的美国副总统
…I will be appointed the new vice president of the United states.
我们会举♥行♥典礼,他们会邀请你
There will be a ceremony, you will be invited.
但是你不要参加
You will not attend.
再见,莎拉
Goodbye, sara.
-放音乐来听 -不要碰
– Let’s put some music on. – No.
我忘了,不能开收音机
Forgot. No radio.
外面真是安静
Man, it’s quiet out here.
监狱里到处都是噪音
Inside, there was always noise, you know.
喊叫声、狱警巡察声 我已经习惯了
Someone yelling, guards making rounds. Kind of got used to it.
说得对,还是回监狱好了
You’re right. We should go back.
你的刺青 不只是用来越狱的吧?
The tats. They weren’t just for getting out, were they?
逃出来只是开端 现在将会更有趣
Breaking out was just the beginning. Now it gets a little more interesting.
因为我被绑在电椅上 还不够有趣?
Because me being strapped to the electric chair wasn’t interesting enough.
我只是说 在监狱里有意外的惊喜
All I’m saying, is inside, we had the element of surprise.
没有人知道我们的计划
No one knew what we were planning.
可是电梯里的那个特务 感觉不简单
But there’s something about this guy, the one in the elevator.
就像是ue4d1
It’s like…
他知道我们要去哪 看穿我们的心思
It’s like he knows where we’re going, what we’re thinking,
如果是真的,他早晚 会知道犹他州的钱
It’s a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah,,,
波修伊布斯 我们逃到墨西哥的通道
,,, Bolshoi Booze, our way into Mexico,
他全都会知道
Everything.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
请留言
Please leave a message,
是我
Hey. It’s me.
我救到林克了 我们正要过去那里
I’ve got Linc. We’re on our way there.
如果你没办法过去 打917454ue4d1
Lf, for some reason, you can’t make it, call me back at 917-454…
监听组刚刚送来的
Just got this from surveillance.
记得史柯菲坐牢前 预付的语♥音♥信箱吗?
You remember that voice mail scofield prepaid for when he went off to prison?
-记得 -刚刚有人留言
– Yeah. – Someone just left a message on it.
-是谁? -史柯菲
– Who? – Scofield.
他提到见面的事
Something about a meeting.
他好像在等某人去听留言 然后回电给他
Sounded like he’s waiting for someone else to check the message, call him back.
这号♥码的开头,是手♥机♥号♥码 只要手♥机♥开着
This prefix, it’s a cell phone number. As long as it’s on…
就能追踪到他的位置
We can track exactly where he is.
不要做傻事ue4d1
Don’t do anything stupid, don’t do anything stupid.
有问题吗,警官?
Is there a problem, officer?
你知道我拦你下来的原因吗?
You know why I pulled you over today, sir?
超速?
Speeding?
麻烦给我看你的驾照和行照
Let me see your license and registration, please.
问题是我的皮夹不见了
The thing is, I lost my wallet.
那给我看行照就好
Well, I guess your registration will have to do just fine.
这是你的车,米勒太太?
So this is your car, Mrs. Miller?
米勒太太是我的妻子
Mrs. Miller’s my wife.
我是米勒先生
I’m Mr. Miller.
你的牌照过期了
Well, your tags are expired.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
他招供了吗?
Did he sing?
什么都说了
Like a fat, sweaty bird.
小宝贝
Hey, sweet pea.
-爸爸 -过来
– Daddy. – Hey, come on.
瞧瞧你,长这么大了
Oh, look at you, you’re so big.
帮我个忙,去拿一枝粉笔
I want you to do me a favor and grab a piece of chalk…
替爸爸在地上划图,好吗?
…draw Daddy a picture on the ground, okay?
你过得好吗?
So how you feeling, huh?
有好好吃东西吗?
You keeping your appetite up?
应该算有吧
Sort of, I guess.
那就好,很好
That’s good. That’s real good.
天啊,我真高兴见到你,宝贝