That’s the reason I didn’t get to grab anything else.
-拖吊车刚好过来 -我已经在查了
– Tow truck rolled up. – Already on it.
好,拖吊费60美金
Okay, it’s gonna be 60 bucks for the tow…
隔夜保管费24美金
…and 24 for the overnight.
好,我去开你的车
All right. I’ll be right back with your vehicle.
应该几分钟就好
Shouldn’t take but a few minutes.
(俄亥俄州,迪法恩斯)
– Hello, – Petey, it’s sucre.
-你好 -彼提,我是苏克
你是费南多苏克?
As in Fernando Sucre?
-还有另一个吗? -希望不会有
– Is there another one? – Man, I hope not,
但是我朋友苏克 不会打电♥话♥给我
But my boy, sucre, would not be calling me on the telephone…
害我成为他的蠢越狱行动共犯
…thereby making me an accessory to his dumb-ass escape, man.
抱歉老哥,我ue4d1 需要你帮我连络犸丽
I’m sorry, bro, I just need you to get ahold of Maricruz.
我不能打给她 那里有一堆调查局员在
I can’t call her cell because the feds will be all over the place.
听着,你一定要忘了那个女孩
Homes, listen, man, you have got to forget about that girl.
白♥痴♥,要是我忘了她 我现在还会
If I could forget about her, pendejo, I’d still be at Fox River…
呆坐在福克斯河监狱的烂床上
…sitting in cell 40 on your old bunk.
好吧,希望你现在站得很稳 我要告诉你一个消息
I hope you’re holding onto something tight because I’m about to break it down for you.
她星期六就要和赫特结婚
She’s getting married to Hector on saturday.
-今天是星期几? -星期四
– What day’s today? – Thursday, bro.
很抱歉
Sorry, man,
好吧
All right.
-今晚一定要把她带到你家 -等等ue4d1
– You gotta get her to your place tonight. – But hang on, man,
我只有最后的机会 让她改变心意
I got one last shot to make her change her mind, dude.
设法让她过去,好吗?
Just find a way to get her there, okay?
等等,苏克,等一下
Wait, sucre, hang on, man.
车子的ue4d1窗户破了
About the broken window…
我们墙上有贴免责声明 不须负责ue4d1
We got a disclaimer posted on the wall, says we’re not res…
我不在乎车窗破了,查克
I don’t care about the broken window, Chuck.
车里有一个背包
I had a backpack inside.
我们拖车时没看到
Not when we got it.
有一些文件要你填一下
Got some paperwork for you to fill out.
你很眼熟
You look familiar.
我ue4d1刚当护士时 你是驻院医生
Yeah, you were the attending when I first started here.
好
Sure.
你们可以帮我叫计程车吗?
Would one of you mind calling me a cab, please?
我没办法
I don’t think so.
丹奎迪医生,我ue4d1
Look, Dr. Tancredi, l…
-我只想祝你好运 -莎拉♥丹♥奎迪?
– I just wanna say good luck. – Sara Tancredi?
-对不起 -你有权保持沉默
– I’m sorry. – You have the right to remain silent.
请把手放到后方
Please place your hands behind your back.
你们如果还有疑问,我很乐意ue4d1
If you have any questions, I’m happy to come down.
丹奎迪小姐,因为我尊重你父亲 我要再问一次
Ms. Tancredi, out of respect for your father, I’m gonna ask you again.
我父亲?
My father?
我相信他会希望 能够和平逮捕你
I’m sure he’d prefer that this went without incident.
在警方侦讯前 你有权先找律师
You have the right to speak to an attorney before you speak to the police.
你说的一切都会成为呈堂证供
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
你现在和以后的侦讯 都可以有律师陪同
You may have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
卡洛琳,警♥察♥把她带走了
Caroline, they’re taking her in.
当然,我会盯着她
Of course, I’ll keep an eye on her.
你只要在下面签名
All you gotta do is sign here at the bottom.
你就可以走了,失陪
You’ll be one your way. Excuse me, please.
-布斯特拖吊厂 -我是调查局的曼宏特别探员
– Brewster’s Towing. – This is Agent Mahone with the FBI.
-请问大名? -查克
– Who am I speaking with? – Chuck.
我要通知你一个可能的情况 你有在听吗,查克?
I wanna alert you to a possible situation. Are you listening to me, Chuck?
有人可能会去领一辆车
An individual may be coming there to inquire about a vehicle,
一辆灰色本♥田♥雅哥 后车窗可能破了
A gray Accord, probably with a busted rear window,
有人过去寻找 符合描述的车吗?
Has anyone come by looking for a vehicle that matches that description?
-有的 -什么时候?
– Yes, sir. – When?
查克,告诉我他何时去的?
Chuck, can you tell me when he was there?
现在
Right now.
史柯菲在布斯特拖吊厂
Brewster’s Towing. Scofield’s there.
查克,不要让他走
Chuck, stall him.
各小组,监狱逃犯史柯菲 被目击出现在布斯特拖吊厂
All units, Fox River subject 01 scofield, V-ID’d at Brewster’s Towing.
是我的老板 他同意后我才能放车
It’s my supervisor. He says I gotta get clearance before I can release the car.
查克,你在吗?查克
Chuck, you there? Hey, chuck,
快点,查克,你还在线上吗?
Come on. Come on, Chuck. You still with me?
等你来 那辆车可能已经不在了
Yeah, that vehicle might not be here when you get here.
你得立刻派人来
You need to send somebody now.
不能让他走
Do not let him leave!
钥匙被他拿走了
Oh, he got the keys.
-警车到哪去了? -还有六到七分钟才能到,长官
– Where the hell are those units? – Still six or seven minutes out, sir.
监听到富兰克林在通话
We got chatter. It’s Franklin.
他在市区打公共电♥话♥ 第二个错误
He’s at a payphone downtown. Mistake number two.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
I know. Just let me explain, all right?
我知道ue4d1让我解释好吗?
你真的从军过吗?
Were you ever even in the military?
我替国家效命 国家却反咬我一口,好吗?
I served my country and my country served me up, all right?
我也希望此刻能够 全盘对你说清楚
Now, look, I wish I could lay this all out for you right here, right now.
我只想说我很抱歉,我爱你
But just know, baby, I am sorry and I love you,
等时机一到,我会解释清楚
And when the time comes, I will explain everything,
给我一个 不该立刻报♥警♥的理由
Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t turn you in right now.
我可以给你三个理由
You know what? I’ll give you three.
我、你 还有我们美丽的小女儿
Me, you and that beautiful little girl of ours.
宝贝,我有个计划
Baby, look, I got a plan.
我有个计划,能凑到一些钱
I got a plan that is gonna get us some money…
让你我和小孩到一个 永远不会有人打扰的地方
…where you and I and the baby, nobody can ever find us or bother us again.
你一定要相信我 我只要你给我机会听我说
You gotta trust me. That’s all I need, is the opportunity for you to hear me out.
可以吗?
All right?
好
All right.
好,听着 有人找你问过我的事吗?
All right, listen. Has anybody tried to contact you about me?
-没有 -好
– No. – Okay,
好,很好ue4d1
Okay, that’s good, that’s good,
听着
Listen,
在彩虹厅里面
In the Rainbow Room…
那是纽约市的一家餐厅
Restaurant, New York City.
你记得我们拍照 那个美丽的地点吗?
– Do you remember that beautiful spot where we took that picture?
窗户旁边那里?
The one by the window?
一个礼拜后我会去那里等着
I am going to be waiting in that spot one week from now.
在这整个世界上 我只希望ue4d1
And that’s all that I want…
我的两个女孩在那里等我
…in this whole world, is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.
-你听懂了吗? -听着,我得挂了
– Do you understand what I’m saying? – Look, I gotta go.
宝贝,我只想知道 你会过去吗?
Baby, I just wanna know, are you going to be there?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但你很了解我的
But you know me.
-真的吗? -当然
– Do I? – Yes.
再见,迈尔斯
Goodbye, Miles.
我会通知曼哈顿分局
I’ll alert the office in Manhattan.
把富兰克林的照片 拿给每个彩虹厅员工
Send Franklin’s picture to the Rainbow Room.
之后去和他的妻子谈谈 女人的谈话
And go have a chat with his wife, woman to woman.
问她为何从未去 福克斯河监狱探望丈夫
Ask her why she never visited her husband at Fox River.
假装你不知道答案 他们的关系很脆弱
Pretend you don’t know, the relationship is fragile.
我们不停碰脆弱的地方 她就会招供
We keep tapping the cracks and she’s gonna break.
是,长官 感谢你交付我任务
Yes, sir. I appreciate the assignment. I want you to…
兰恩,我不需要感激 我需要的是线索、答案和进展
Lang, I don’t need gratitude. I need leads, answers, progress.
没办法给我的人,就等着离开
Anybody that can’t deliver that, just don’t even unpack.
-清楚了吗? -是,长官
– Clear? – Yes, sir.
-卫勒先生 -稍等
– Mr. Wheeler. – Stand by.
继续查史柯菲 我要那辆雅哥的车牌号♥码
Stay on scofield. I want the license plate number of that Accord…
然后我要你通知各单位
…and I want you to get it out on the wire.
-请说 -现在去办
– Yeah. – Now.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
显然不是只有我在找这辆车
Apparently, I wasn’t the only one looking for this car.
太好了,我们快走
Great. Let’s get out of here.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I’m sorry I had to involve you in this.
我是指害你牵扯得更深
I mean, any more than I already have.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
To you too.
那么ue4d1
So…
我们以后再见
I’ll see you.
希望如此