《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
各位,我们要出发了
Hey, y’all, we’re headed out, man.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-希望你找到女友,伙伴 -宝贝,到底怎么回事?
– I hope you find the girl, buddy. – Baby, what the hell’s going on?
赫特说你可能 无法假释出狱
Hector says that you could serve your full sentence.
-你来做什么?犸丽在哪里? -她现在是我的
– What you doing here? Where’s Maricruz? – She’s with me now.
你说快回家是什么意思? 该不会是让女儿空欢喜吧?
What’s this I hear about you coming home? You getting your daughter’s hopes up?
你现在坐着吗?
You sitting down?
你的丈夫这礼拜就要回家了
Your man is coming home this week.
我们可以从这里走路去法♥院♥
We can make it to the courthouse on foot.
你不懂,所有东西都在车上
You don’t understand. Everything is in that car.
我已经戒毒18个月
I’ve been clean for 18 months now.
我希望帮助沉沦的人 和我一样改过自新
I wanna help people get from where I’ve been to where I am.
你说得对 我不该把你牵扯进来
You’re right. I should never have gotten you involved.
我要知道你用什么条件
I just need to know what Michael scofield…
和麦可史柯菲交换绿卡
…wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
卡洛琳,我做这行已经15年 我一直都在
Caroline, I’ve been doing this for 15 years, it’s never been about anything…
替你和你的家人效命 更重要的是替国家效命
…other than you, your family and most importantly, this country.
我要知道我到底是替谁工作
Now, I need to know who I’m working for here,
你是替我工作
You are working for me.
关于监狱工厂的事宜
Are you aware of any arrangement officer Bellick had…
贝里克狱警 是否有和犯人勾结?
…with any inmate regarding Prison Industries?
有,他把工作权 卖♥♥给约翰亚布兹
Yeah, he sold it to John Abruzzi.
布拉德贝里克狱警 你被开除了,立即生效
Officer Brad Bellick to be terminated, effective immediately.
电视上刚宣布赏金
They just announced the rewards on the TV.
-多少钱? -一个犯人十万美金
– How much? – A hundred thousand dollars apiece.
钱就在犹他州图尔附近
The money. Just outside of Tooele, Utah.
-我盯住他了 -他在墙上
– I got him. – He’s on the wall!
上卡车
Truck!
派人到附近所有的医院 不管他们在哪,其中一人伤得不轻
Get men at all the area hospitals. Wherever they are, one of them’s bleeding good.
-我们得快点离开 -我没办法
– We gotta move. – I can’t.
这么辛苦计划,再逃出监狱
Put in all that work, break out of prison…
最后却死在河床底
…only to end up dead at the bottom of a ditch.
还真有点悲哀
Kind of sad, really.
他是哥哥还是弟弟?
So which one of them was it?
(12小时前)
所有医院已经布下天罗地网
We got a blanket on all the hospitals.
免费诊所呢?
Free clinics?
只要能包扎或擦药的地方 我们都有派人
If they got Band-Aids and Bactine, we got a body in there.
这对兄弟如果去就医 就等着被送回福克斯河州立监狱
The brothers come in for a medical, they’re getting it in a van back to Fox River.
其他六人有新消息吗?
Anything break on the other six?
正在监控他们的家人 目前没有动静,也许他们正在躲藏
Eyes and ears on the families. So far, no hits. Maybe just laying low.
犯人最难做到的事是什么?
What’s the hardest thing in the world for a con to do?
没有吗?
Nothing?
-人生有两件事逃不了,你是ue4d1 -兰恩
– Two things in life are certain, Miss? – Lang.
死亡、煤税 还有一个逃亡的人
Death, taxes and the fact that a man on the run…
在前72小时一定会犯错
…will make a mistake in the first 72 hours.
需要逃到远处,就会偷车 需要钱,就会去抢劫商店
Needing distance, he’ll steal a car. Needing money, he’ll rob a store.
需要帮助 就会信任不该信任的人
Needing help, he’ll trust someone that he shouldn’t.
而当他犯错时
And when he does…
就会留下线索,引导我们找到他
…he will leave behind the crumbs that will take us right to him.
-我需要你帮忙 -麦可,怎么回事?
– I need your help. – Michael, what are you doing?
-红辣椒粉 -什么?
– Cayenne pepper. – What?
你厨房♥里有红辣椒粉吗?
In your kitchen, do you have any?
也许有
Yeah, maybe.
我需要消毒酒精、毛巾和止痛剂
I’m gonna need some rubbing alcohol, some towels and painkillers.
-你有什么都拿来 -还有酒
– Whatever you got. – And some booze.
求求你
Please.
慢慢来ue4d1
Easy, easy. Easy, easy.
慢慢来
Easy.
没有大碍的,我们继续逃
It’s fine, man. Let’s just keep moving.
继续逃的话 你的腿会继续流血
We keep moving and that leg keeps bleeding.
你的腿不止血 我们就逃不出伊利诺州
That leg keeps bleeding and we’re not getting out of Illinois.
这会很痛
This is gonna hurt.
很好ue4d1
That’s good, that’s good, that’s good.
这可以让微血管闭合
This will seal the capillaries.
麦可,你不能来这里
You should not have come here.
警♥察♥已经来问过我
The police have been here asking questions.
我们别无选择
We didn’t have a choice.
我很感谢你帮我得到绿卡 可是我不想被牵扯进来ue4d1
I’m thankful for the help with the green card but I just don’t wanna get involved…
这不是之前的协议 我知道ue4d1对不起
It wasn’t part of our deal. I know, I know. I’m sorry.
对不起 我们没有其他地方可去
I’m sorry. There was nowhere else to go.
我看到新闻的时候,我很担心
When I saw you on the news, I was worried.
我那能希望你们已经跨越边境了
I just hoped you’d crossed the border by now.
我也这么希望
So did I.
继续给他吃这个
Keep giving him these.
-看能不能帮他找件干净衣服 -好
– See if you can find him some clean clothes. – Okay.
我得回去开车子
I gotta go back and get our car.
别管那辆车子,我们再找一辆
Forget the car. We can get another.
不能随便一辆车 我需要那辆车
I don’t need a car, I need that car.
为什么?
Why?
因为车上有帮助我们 消失的一切
Because in that car is everything we need to disappear.
-有何发现? -这里,老大
– What have you got? – Here we go, boss.
警♥察♥几小时前 抓到一个流浪汉
One of the blues hauled in a vagrant a couple of hours ago.
看来他身上有些东西
It seems the man was in possession of an item or two…
是偷来的
…that didn’t exactly belong to him.
看来我们找到第一个错误了
Looks like we got our first mistake.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:收音机疑云
你们有那种东方肉干吗?
Hey, you got any of that oriental jerky?
什么?
Excuse me?
照烧口味的
Teriyaki flavor.
没有
No.
那后面有吗?
Well, you got any in the back?
我看看
Let me check.
顺便帮我拿一瓶威士忌,小弟
And get me a bottle of that Early Times while you’re back there, junior.
你今天可以工作久一点 看着店面,我马上回来
Feel free to earn your paycheck today. Watch the store, I’ll be right back.
你好吗,罗伊?
How goes it, Roy?
说真的,罗伊 你大可不必踢我跨下
To be honest, Roy, I could’ve done without the knee to the junk.
你咬了我,布拉德 像个小女孩一样
You bit me, Brad. Like a little girl, you bit me.
-那是你应得的 -大概是吧
– Well, you had it coming. – Yeah, probably did.
真是荒唐 我们为了事情的结果互相怪罪
You know, it’s crazy, us taking it out on each other for how things turned out.
你想怪罪人的话 何不怪那些每天早上
You want someone to blame, how about those convicts staring up at us…
从报纸里盯着我们的罪犯?
…from the papers every morning?
他们害我丢掉工作、退休金、尊严
They took my job, my pension, my dignity.
他们翻墙出去时 那些都被他们一并带走了
When they went over that wall, they took all of it right along with them.
我一生辛苦的成果
Everything I worked for my whole life.
你有看到逮捕他们的赏金吗?
You see that reward they got?
那些浑蛋死了 都比你我活着要值钱
Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive.
-维持不了多久的 -什么意思?
– Not for long. – What do you mean?
有人一定会拿到赏金 还不如由我来拿
I mean somebody’s gonna get that money. Might as well be me.
你知道,这种工作
You know, a job like that…
如果多个帮手会顺利许多
…might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands.
你真以为我会和你平分赏金?
You really think I’m gonna split that reward with you?
我是指等你找到那对兄弟 他们人多势众
I’m just saying, you run into those brothers, two of them, one of you…
到时你会需要帮手在一旁
…you might find yourself wishing for a good wingman.
快完成,麦可
Just get it done, Mike.
-你好吗? -我能效劳吗?
– How you doing? – Can I help you?
希望可以,查克
Yeah, I hope so, Chuck.
你们拖走我的车了
I think you may have towed my car.
-什么样的车? -什么样的车?
– What’d it look like? – What did it look like?
你偷背包的车子 长的是什么样子?
The car you stole the backpack from, what did it look like?
不知道,也许是灰色的吧
I don’t know, man. Maybe it was gray.
-灰色本♥田♥雅哥 -车牌呢?
– It’s a gray Accord. – License number?
听着,我只知道这些
Look, man, that’s all I know.
我要偷的不是车
I wasn’t after the car.
-我以为背包里面有衣服 -你记得车子停在哪里吗?
– I thought the bag had some clothes in it. – You remember where the car was parked?
你停在哪里?
Where’d you park it?
汉卡街和15街路口
Corner of Hancock and 15th.
不知道,也许在15街附近
I don’t know, maybe around 15th somewhere.
-可是车子不会在那里 -什么意思?
– But it ain’t gonna be there anymore. – What do you mean?
那就是我为何 没有偷其他东西的原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!