– Truck. – Stop or we will shoot.
站住!
Stop!
(办公室家具行)
两名嫌犯在自♥由♥街向南逃
Two suspects heading south on Liberty.
布拉德
Bradley?
什么事,妈?
Yeah, Ma?
你怎么这么早就回家?
What are you doing home so early?
我得ue4d1把假用掉
Well, I had to take…
以免假期过期了
…my personal days, you know, before they went away.
你不用追捕逃犯吗?
Shouldn’t you be looking for the convicts?
有其他人在侦办,妈
Well, they got somebody else doing that, Ma.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好
I’m good.
那就好
Okay.
太好了
All right.
我们应该在上面 敲破香槟瓶来庆祝
We should break a bottle of champagne across its bow.
如果你打算今晚把这运回家 当结婚纪念日礼物
If you’re intending to get this home for your anniversary tonight…
-我建议你别这么做 -也对
…I wouldn’t recommend it. – No.
听着,我想告诉你ue4d1
Listen, I want you to know, I…
我ue4d1很荣幸认识你
Well, I feel very fortunate to have met you.
我要越狱逃出去
I’m breaking out.
你要帮助我哥 和我一起逃出去
And you’re gonna make sure my brother goes with me.
(马文古达兽医诊所)
感谢您使用智慧导航系统ue4d1 古达医生,我没有念错吧?
Thank you for calling AutoStar, Dr, Gudat, Am I pronouncing that correctly?
-非常正确 -有事需要效劳吗?
– Dead on. – How can I help you today?
我需要ue4d1方向引导
I need directions.
-目的地是哪里,先生? -犹他州
– Where to, sir? – Utah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你是史考特寇布雷纳吗?
Are you scott Kolbrenner?
对,就是我
I am, yeah.
你一定是黛伯拉珍
You must be Debra Jean.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
– It’s nice to meet you. – Yeah, same here.
真巧,你打电♥话♥来时 我正要离开
I was almost ready to leave when you called.
没有半个人回应
No one else responded.
我想这里很少犹他州人吧 你是犹他州人吗?
I guess there’s not a lot of Utah people out here. Are you from there?
不是,我ue4d1
No, I just, you know…
我要去继承遗产
I’m headed out there to collect an inheritance.
-我爷爷死了 -我很遗憾
– My grandpa died. – Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.
没关系 他走得轰轰烈烈
It’s all right. He went out with his boots on.
你的行李在哪里?
So where’s your stuff?
我昨天寄过去了
I mailed it yesterday.
用寄的?我没听过这种事
Mailed it? I’ve never heard of that.
带着到处跑不方便 而且我认识快递公♥司♥的朋友
You don’t wanna lug it around. Plus, I got a boy who works for UPs.
他就帮我寄了
So he hooked it up.
你要出发了吗?
So you wanna bounce?
好,我的车在前面
Okay. I’m parked out front.
布拉德?
Bradley?
什么事,妈?
Yeah, Ma?
电视上刚刚宣布赏金
They just announced the rewards on the TV.
-什么赏金? -那些逃犯
– What reward? – The convicts.
就是抓到越狱逃犯的赏金
For the convicts. The ones who escaped.
-多少钱? -一人十万美金
– How much? – A hundred thousand dollars apiece.
谋杀雷诺兹总统弟弟的禽兽 赏金有三十万美金
Three hundred thousand for the animal who killed President Reynolds’ brother.
现在全国上下的疯子 都会开始追捕这些家伙
Every whacko in the country’s gonna be after those bums now…
不是吗?
…wouldn’t you say?
警♥察♥!
Police!
双手举高,下车!
Step out of the vehicle with your hands up.
-我们得快点离开 -我没办法
– We gotta move. – I can’t.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我救不了他
I failed him.
我救不了他
I failed him.
希望你带了午餐 到亚利桑那州的路程非常远
I sure hope you packed a lunch. It’s gonna be a long ride to Arizona.
过去
Move your ass.
派人到附近所有的医院 不管在哪里,其中一个伤得不轻
Get men in all the area hospitals. Wherever they are, one of them’s bleeding good.
所以如果他们不自首 就只能等死
Which means they either come to us or they die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!