你呢?
How about you?
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
-抱歉让你受这些苦 -谢谢
– I’m sorry about what you’re going through. – Thanks,
听说听证会结束后 因为我爸现在很出名
Word is after this hearing, because of my dad being so high-profile…
他们要送我去成人监狱 在亚利桑那州京曼
…they’re shipping me to an adult facility in Kingman, Arizona.
希望这件事不会成真
Yeah, well, hopefully that ain’t gonna happen.
哩诺卡 今天有和你联络吗?
You hear from Veronica today?
她没有出现 法♥院♥指派一个烂律师给我
She didn’t show up. They gave me some court-appointed clown.
没有,她没有和我连络
No, I haven’t heard from her.
对了,今天有个 调查局探员来找我
Hey, this fed came by and talked to me today.
是吗?
Yeah?
他要我帮忙 请我爸去自首
He wanted me to help try in getting my dad to turn himself in,
我认识你♥爸♥ 他不可能去自首
Well, knowing your dad, I doubt that’s gonna happen.
听着罗杰,这件事很重要
Listen up, L.J., this is real important.
-好 -注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳”
– All right. – On the third, look out for otis Wright.
听到了吗? 注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳”
You got that? On the third, look out for Otis Wright,
在那之前 记得把头抬高
Until then, keep your head up.
-什么? -记住就是了
– What? – Just remember that,
我会尽全力救你出来
I’m gonna do everything I can to get you out.
尼克
Hey, Nick.
如果你遇到我爸
If you talk to my dad…
告诉他不管发生什么事 我都爱他
,,, tell him no matter what, I love him,
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
-告诉他了吗? -行动吧
– Did you get him? – Let’s do this.
我们还得去一个地方
We got one more stop.
我的信仰中有个观念 我相当确信
There is a belief in my religion which I know to be true…
不论是否为印度教♥徒♥ 人人都适用
…and it applies to everyone, Hindu or not.
人此生的行为会影响下辈子
The acts we commit in this life determine where we go in the next.
犯下恶行的人 将永世无法得到幸福
And he who commits evil can never hope for eternal happiness.
那不是我的目标,医生
Never been a goal of mine, doc.
我比较关心现在的人生
I’m more a here-and-now type.
我告诉你一件我确信的事
I’ll tell you something I know is true.
本国拿战斧的印地安人ue4d1
The Indians here, the tomahawk variety…
有些人相信ue4d1
…some of them believe…
应该说曾经相信 因为他们都死光了
Well, used to believe, before most of them were slaughtered.
当战士在战场上 杀死另一个战士
– That when a warrior kills another in battle…
他会吸取死去战士的灵魂
…he absorbs that fallen warrior’s spirit.
所以这不是 你生命的尽头,医生
So this isn’t the end for you, doc.
你会与我同在
You’re with me now.
你今天好吗?
And how are you doing this fine day?
我很好,你好吗?
I’m great. How are you?
再好不过了 需要我帮忙找东西吗?
Couldn’t be better. Anything in particular I can help you find?
我只是随便看看,谢谢
Just looking. Thanks.
如果需要帮忙 叫一声就好
Well, if you need any assistance, just give a holler.
-你今天好吗? -很好
– How are we this fine day? – Great.
-需要帮忙吗? -不用,谢谢
– Can I help you find anything? – I’m good, thanks.
我们得走了
Hey, we gotta go.
-等我付帐 -不行
– I just need to pay up. – Now.
你好吗,警官?
How are you today, officer?
对,他们就在ue4d1
Yeah, they were right…
他们原本在后面的
Well, they were right back here.
我们可以从这里走路去法♥院♥
We can make it to the courthouse on foot.
你不懂,所有东西都在车上
You don’t understand. Everything is in that car.
别管车子,我们没时间了
Forget the damn car. We don’t have time.
我们快走吧
Come on, man, let’s go.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
(共乘布告板)
(开车回犹他州,别笑
想找人共乘分摊开支
黛伯拉珍贝尔 801-555-0199)
本裁决会决定 波普典狱长ue4d1
It is the finding of this panel, Warden Pope…
扣除两周薪水 且留职观察三个月
…you’ll be docked two weeks, placed on three months’ probation.
布拉德贝里克狱警ue4d1
Officer Brad Bellick…
你被革职了,立即生效
…will be terminated, effective immediately.
贝里克先生,你可以回福克斯河 收拾私人物品
Mr. Bellick, you can retrieve whatever belongings you may have from Fox River.
就这样
That’ll be all.
我ue4d1从十八岁起 就在福克斯河监狱工作
I’ve worked at Fox River since I was 18 years old.
当狱警是我的一切
Being a C.o. Is my life.
我们很感激你
And we appreciate that.
我们大可省下很多时间ue4d1
We could’ve saved a lot of time if you would’ve just told us…
如果你们 从一开始说清楚的话
…that this was gonna be a railroad.
-就这样了 -这次越狱事件只能归咎一个人
– That’ll be all. – There is only one person responsible…
他叫做麦可史柯菲
…for this escape. His name is Michael scofield.
错不在贝里克狱警或我身上!
It’s not officer Bellick. It’s not me!
如果你们要代罪羔羊 没关系
But you need a fall guy, fine.
但是我不会 只让贝里克丢掉工作
But you’re not gonna be just taking officer Bellick’s job.
即使他的许多行为 让我颜面尽失
Because even though I am not proud of many of his actions…
但如果我不照顾我的下属 我就未免太冷血无情了
…it will be a cold day in hell when I turn my back on one of my own men.
我辞职
I quit.
就这样
That will be all.
如果行动不成功 你被抓回福克斯河监狱
If this thing doesn’t work out and you end up going back to Fox River…
我可不会去救你
…I ain’t coming to get you.
毕竟有脑袋的是你 我只有蛮力
I mean, you are the brains and I am the brute.
麦可,说真的 你不必非要帮忙不可
Seriously, Michael, you don’t have to do this.
我们走
Let’s go.
(氧化染料)
(双氧水)
你可以出去了
We’re good.
今天稍早尼克沙弗林打电♥话♥给你 这是怎么回事?
You got a call from Nick savrinn earlier today. What was that all about?
他是我的律师 这是律师与客户之间的秘密
He’s my attorney. That’s privileged.
真奇怪 因为那通电♥话♥打来前一小时
That’s odd, because Nick savrinn was found dead in his apartment…
尼克沙弗林被发现 陈尸在家中
…an hour before that call came into you.
-听着罗杰,这件事很重要 -好
– Listen up, L, J,, this is real important, – All right,
注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳” 听到了吗?
On the third, look out for Otis Wright, You got that?
你既然如此确信 政♥府♥能做出ue4d1
For someone who’s convinced the government is capable…
许多狡诈的事 你未免也太不小心了
…of so many underhanded things, you sure are playing fast and loose with me.
你打算怎么做? 再栽赃我一项谋杀罪?
What are you gonna do, throw another fake murder charge on me?
-奥的斯佑芳是谁? -我不知道
– Who’s otis Wright? – I have no idea.
我想你知道 如果你不告诉我,你被定罪后
I think you do. And if you don’t tell me, after you’re convicted…
判刑时我会到法庭旁听 眼睁睁看你去送死
…I will be in that courtroom when you’re sentenced, and I will hang you out to dry.
我向你保证
Take it to the bank.
帮我连络 起诉罗杰柏劳案的检察官
Yeah, put me in touch with the prosecutor in the L.J. Burrows case.
我要和他见面
I want a meeting.
注意三楼的“奥的斯佑芳”
On the third, look out for Otis Wright,
在那之前 记得把头抬高
Until then, keep your head up,
(奥的斯电梯公♥司♥)
“奥的斯佑芳”
Otis Wright,
-走吧 -等等
– Let’s go. – Hold on.
-走了 -等一下
– Move it. – Hold on.
我送他去
I’ll escort the boy.
奥的斯佑芳 右方的奥的斯电梯
Otis Wright. Otis elevator on the right.
他打算怎么做?
What is he planning?
不拔枪就不会有人受伤
Keep it in the holster and no one gets hurt.
不准拔枪
Keep it in the holster.
很好,罗杰,把电梯停住
All right. L.J., hit stop.
他要跟我们走 不要轻举妄动
He’s coming with us, so just stay cool. Stay cool.
小子,把他的枪给我
Hey, buddy, give me his gun.
你小心点
Hey, hey.
罗杰,把手伸出来
L.J., give me your hand.
很好,过来
Thattaboy. Come on.
退后!退后!
Hey, back off. Back off. Back off.
你不敢开枪,你也一样
You’re not shooting anybody. Neither are you.
去自首,我就放了你的儿子
Give yourself up and your kid can walk.
只有这样他才不必坐牢 这是唯一的办法
That’s the only way he’s getting out of this place. It’s the only way.

Dad.

Dad!
-爸,放开我的手 -不
– Dad, you gotta let me go. – No.

Dad.
你要放开我
You gotta let me go.
上面!史柯菲在大楼里 去抓他
Up there. Scofield is in the building. Take him.
你们负责那一边 史柯菲和柏劳在大楼里!
You guys, go. Cover that way. Scofield and Burrows are in the building.
过来
Come on.
-站住! -不准动!
– Freeze! – Don’t move!
-上卡车 -站住!我们会开枪!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!