请问是几点开始?
What time’s that start today?
快点
Come on.
谢谢,是三点 听证会顶多持续半小时
Thank you. Three o’clock. The hearing lasts a half-hour max.
他在三点五十分会被带到转运室 好搭上四点的车
He’ll be taken down to Transport Bay at 10 till to catch the 4:00 van.
我们要怎么接近他?
So how do we get close to him?
我被关起来的时候 只能猛看案情摘要
Well, when I was locked up, I had nothing to do except study the briefs.
每一本封面都有 尼克沙弗林的律师编号♥
Nick savrinn’s bar number was on the front page of every one.
想要跟罗杰说话 只需要ue4d1
We wanna talk to L.J., we…
-假扮成他的律师 -对
– We pose as one of his attorneys. – Yeah.
荒唐,真是一派胡言
Hogwash, That is absolute hogwash,
请你回答问题
Please answer the question.
史柯菲怎么有办法 和你单独相处ue4d1
How was scofield able to have exclusive access to you…
对你动刀 把你绑在椅子上?
…pull a shank on you and bind you to your chair?
你可是堂堂的典狱长
The warden of the penitentiary.
我信任他
I trusted him.
显然他背叛了我的信任
Obviously, he betrayed that trust.
贝里克狱警
Officer Bellick…
这些越狱或试图越狱的犯人 是否全部都是ue4d1
…is it true that almost all the inmates who either escaped or tried to escape…
-监狱工厂的工人? -没错
…worked in Prison Industries? – That’s right.
这些犯人为何有时间
Why did these inmates have so much time…
在监狱工厂工作时ue4d1
…to dig a hole in the floor of the guards’ room…
-在狱警休息室内挖洞? -我来回答
…while working Prison Industries? – I can answer that.
恕我直言,如果你们 有在监狱工作的经验
If any of you have ever worked a day in a prison…
就会了解犯人的时薪 只有十九分钱
…you would know since an inmate gets 19 cents an hour…
有些人一定会偷懒
…some are bound to drag their feet.
贝里克狱警
Officer Bellick…
据说贿赂金额最高的人 就能管理监狱工厂?
…is it true you sold the right to run Prison Industries to the highest bidder?
-没有,是谁告诉你的? -真是荒唐
– No. Who the hell told you that? – This is unbelievable.
当我们在此浪费时间 外面有八个逃犯ue4d1
While we’re wasting time in here, there are eight escaped convicts out there…
葛瑞先生 你是否当过福克斯河的狱警?
Were you employed at Fox River as a correctional officer, Mr. Geary?
-是的 -没错ue4d1
– Yep. – Yeah…
直到他因为勒索犯人 而被开除
…until he was fired for shaking down inmates.
请不要插话,狱警
That’ll be your last outburst, officer.
你是否知道贝里克狱警 因监狱工厂一事
Were you aware of any arrangement officer Bellick had…
和犯人有任何协议?
…with any inmate regarding Prison Industries?
对,他把工作 卖♥♥给约翰亚布兹
Yeah, he sold it to John Abruzzi.
约翰亚布兹 他也是逃犯之一?
John Abruzzi, who is one of the escaped convicts?

Yep.
若有必要 我们会请其他狱警作证
We’ll get other C.o.’s to substantiate this if we have to…
所以我给你一次机会 先说清楚
…so I’m giving you one chance to get in front of it.
你是否把监狱工厂 卖♥♥给约翰亚布兹?
Did you sell Prison Industries to John Abruzzi?
有还是没有?
Yes or no?
-有,但当时我完全不知情ue4d1 -就这样,贝里克狱警
– Yes. But at no time was I aware of… – That’ll be all, officer Bellick.
就这样!
That will be all.
典狱长,请你和 贝里克狱警到走廊上
Warden, you and officer Bellick can step out into the hallway.
等我们裁决完会通知你们
We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision.
我要去喝杯咖啡
I’m gonna get some coffee.
在这种情况下,我尽力了
Well, I did my best under the circumstances.
先生,好消息是 你把手冰冻了起来
The good news, sir, is you had the hand iced…
所以血液可以流通 骨头也固定了
…so I was able to restore blood flow and the bones are pinned.
但我还是建议你立刻就医
However, I recommend you get medical attention AsAP.
现在你要服用阿斯匹灵 可以稀释血液,以免阻塞
Meanwhile, some aspirin. It’ll help thin the blood and avoid clotting.
还有抗生素、止痛药
Antibiotics, some painkillers.
通常我会告诉猫、狗的主人ue4d1
I usually tell the owner of the dog, cat, whatever…
把药涂上花生酱 让宠物比较容易嚼
…to coat them with peanut butter so they’re easier to chew.
-但显然你不需要ue4d1 -辛苦你了,医生
– But obviously, in your case… – You did one hell of a job, doc.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你现在可以走了
Well, it’s okay for you to leave now.
我会走的
Oh, I’m leaving.
-但是你不能走 -什么?
– And you’re not. – What?
-你听到了 -先生,我什么也没看到ue4d1
– You heard me. – Look, sir, I haven’t seen anything…
也不会告诉任何人
…and I won’t tell anyone.
我以前曾经被这些谎话骗过
You know, I fell for that bill of goods once before.
我不会再上当了
Never again.
-先生,我发誓我不会说出去 -你会的
– Sir, I swear to God I will tell nobody. – You would.
而我会死在狱中
And I would die in prison.
求求你ue4d1不要ue4d1
Please, please, please.
你替我好好的动了手术 现在我要回报你
Now, you did me a solid, so I’m gonna return the favor.
如果你不反抗 我就会仁慈点
This can go down humanely if you don’t fight.
但是如果你又想逃跑 我马上会变得很残忍♥
But if you pull a stunt like that again, it’s gonna get inhumane right quick.
你自己决定
Your call.
不过无论你怎么选择
But one way or another…
你都是死路一条,医生
…I am putting you down, doc.
(伊利诺州芝加哥 库克郡立法♥院♥)
– Lincoln Burrows Jr? – Yeah.
-罗杰柏劳? -我是
进去,你有访客
In here. You got a visitor.
(严禁吸烟)
You must be L.J.
你一定是罗杰
我是联邦调查局的曼宏探员
Agent Mahone, FBI. Thank you.
请坐
Please.
我想你已经听说了
I’m assuming you’ve heard.

Yeah.
我得说,你♥爸♥和叔叔做的事ue4d1
I have to tell you, what your dad and uncle pulled off…
相当令人佩服 我当探员已有十四年ue4d1
Very impressive. I’ve been doing this 14 years…
越狱案例大多都要 归功于好运气或蛮力
…and most escapes can be attributed to dumb luck or brute force.
他们的计划 缜密周详的程度
The level of planning and sophistication that went into this one…
加上八个人逃出去
…and eight guys got out…
以专业角度来看 我真的ue4d1
I really do, professionally speaking…
很钦佩林克和麦可
…have a lot of admiration for Lincoln and Michael.
很好,我们可以当好朋友
Cool. Now we’re buddies.
找我什么事?
What do you need?
帮助我以和平的方式 逮捕他们
Help me bring them in peacefully.
我不知道他们在哪里
I don’t know where they are.
-也不知道他们要去哪里 -你还有其他方式可以帮忙
– I don’t know where they’re going. – There’s another way you can help.
-怎么帮? -上电视
– How? – Go on TV.
半小时内 我就能请转播小组过来
I can have a camera crew down here in a half an hour.
你知道吗? 他们栽赃我爸谋杀罪
You know what, man? The murder charge they put on my dad…
又栽赃我两项谋杀罪
…the two murder charges they put me…
一切都是政♥府♥高层的设计
…everything’s been a setup, coming from way up top.
所以既然你是政♥府♥人员
So the fact that you work for the government…
我无话可说
I got nothing to say.
我现在给你 楼下餐厅的人也会给的建议
I’ll give you the same advice that you’d get from the guy working at the deli downstairs.
开始替你自己设想
Start thinking about yourself now.
事实上,越快越好
In fact, the sooner the better, because no one…
罗杰,因为其他人没办法 你父亲ue4d1
…not your father, L.J., not your uncle…
你叔叔都不会帮你坐牢
…is going to do your time.
你现在才十六岁 刑期会非常长
And at 16 years old, you’re looking at a long stretch.
你会被判多少年? 要去哪里坐牢?
How much time you get, where you serve it…
你的狱友会是谁?
…who your cellmate might be.
你现在必须替自己设想
You need to start thinking about yourself now.
我要逮捕你父亲和叔叔 我愿意谈条件
I want your dad, I want your uncle, and I’m willing to deal.
不要让大好机会白白飞了
Don’t wait and let someone else get the reward.
干嘛?
What’s up?
老兄,你很眼熟
Hey, man, you look familiar.
你上学期有参加 兄弟会招募吗?
Did you rush sig Ep last semester?
-兄弟什么? -兄弟会
– Sig what? – Sig Ep.
-没有 -下一位
– No. – Next in line.
要去哪里?
Where to?
犹他州
Utah.
(柏劳越狱 其他七人在逃)
有班次吗?
How we doing here?
明天才有班次
Nothing until tomorrow.
好吧,我有四十五元
All right, yo, I got 45 bucks.
这样搭车最远能到哪一站?
How far will that get me?
(柏劳越狱 其他七人在逃)
尼克沙弗林 律师编号♥56♥4♥37
Nick savrinn. Bar number is 56♥4♥37.
我和我的当事人 罗杰柏劳有约
I got a call time with my client, L.J. Burrows.
-喂 -知道我是谁吧?
– Hello. – Know who this is?
知道
Yeah.
知道,尼克沙弗林
Yeah, Nick savrinn.
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
尽量撑着
Doing what I can do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!