《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
-罪名是什么? -杀人未遂
– What are the charges? – Attempted murder.
检方也要控告他 杀害自己的母亲和继父
He’s also arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather,
不要把我当成犯人看待 你自己坏事也做了不少
Don’t look at me like I’m some con. You’re as crooked as scoliosis.
但我不会被抓到
I don’t get caught.
你只能走到这里
This is as far as you go.
-别这样,兄弟 -你和我不是兄弟
– Come on, bro. – You and I, we’re not bros.
(圣路易 256里)
你打算何时告诉我们钱的事?
When were you planning on telling us about the money?
-什么钱? -五百万美金
– What money? – Five million dollars…
威莫兰埋在 犹他州沙漠里的钱
…that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah.
我跟史泰门在一起 林克,他还活着
I found steadman. I’m with him now, Linc. He’s alive.
什么?你找到史泰门了?
What? You found steadman?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的手放在箱子里好几小时 快废掉了
My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying.
-我无法给你保证 -这是我的人生写照
– I can promise you nothing. – Story of my life.
-这是什么? -有辆车在等我们
– And these? – The keys to a car that’s waiting for us.
-在几百码外 -是两人座还是五人座?
– A couple hundred yards. – That a two-of-us or a five-of-us?
-是两人座 -有人来了
– That’s a two-of-us. – We got company.
他怎么会知道?
How did he know?
我们迟早会知道 史柯菲脑中的计划
It’s only a matter of time before we know everything that is in Scofield’s head,
他的逃亡地点、逃亡的方式
Where he plans to run to, how he plans to get there,
等他真的来到该地点
So when the time comes that he does get there,,,
我们会在那里等着他
…we’ll be waiting for him.
加拿大和墨西哥边境巡警 已经收到照片
Canadian and Mexican border patrols have all the mug shots,
边境巡警精锐部队 已提高警戒
BORTAc’s on high alert,
看能否请墨西哥边境巡警 在五十里远处设立检查点
see if we can get the Mexican border patrol to set up checkpoints 50 miles in.
福克斯河典狱长打电♥话♥来 要求要知道所有行动
The warden over at Fox River called, asked to be kept in the loop,
-我该怎么回答他? -他已没资格参与了
– What should I tell him? – That he’s no longer in it.
你要的资料在你桌上 等你回来看
That info that you asked for is on your desk when you get in.
谢谢
Thank you,
(追缉福克斯河八人帮)
我们打算怎么做?
What’s the plan, man?
这里不是监狱 要做什么随便你们
No bars on these doors. Do what you like.
我们能做什么?
With what?
我们原本现在应该在墨西哥 喝着鸡尾酒
We’re supposed to be in Mexico, sipping on margaritas…
等待事过境綞 原本计划是这样子的
…waiting for the heat to dip. That was the plan.
看吧?他们利用我们挖洞 我们只负责挖地洞
See? They just used us to dig, right? We’re gophers.
-麦可在哪里? -待会儿就来
– Where’s Michael? – He’ll be here.
好吧,对了,苏克
Okay. You know what, sucre?
也许你和我该去挖那五百万美金 懂我的意思吗?
Maybe you and I should go and get that $5 million, you know what I’m saying?
-钱就在犹他州图尔,等着出来透透气 -你想留下就闭嘴!
– It’s sitting there in Tooele, ready to get. – You wanna stay, shut your mouth.
-警告你不准再碰我! -两位,别激动
– You’ve got one more time to touch me. – Guys, chill.
-不然怎样? -怎么了?
– What? – Hey!
沉住气
Relax.
老婆,你确定东西都带了吗?
Honey, are you sure you packed everything?
真好吃
Yummy.
报纸上有我们的照片 新闻应该都有报导
Our photos are in the paper. They’re all over the news.
对,你没想到会这样吗?
Yeah, and you didn’t see that coming?
-有什么好笑的? -你们俩真幽默
– What’s so funny? – The two of you. Cracks me up.
敬两位业余逃犯
Here’s to amateur hour.
-你是怎么说的?干杯? -尽管笑吧
– What do you say? – Yeah, yuk it up, funnyman.
(柏劳之子听证会已定)
各位,这是最后的晚餐
Last supper, boys.
现在我们该分道扬镖了
This is the part where we say goodbye.
钱不多
It’s not much.
但足够你们上路了
It’s enough to get you started.
-这个ue4d1 -不行
– Hey… – No.
-我不会告诉你费班纳奇在哪里 -我又没问你
– I’m not telling you where Fibonacci is. – Well, I didn’t ask.
我只要两毛五打电♥话♥
I only ask for a quarter for a phone call.
给一块
Make four.
谢谢
Thank you.
不知道其他人的情况如何
I wonder what happened to the other guys.
他们提早上路逃亡了 除了茶包
They all had a head start. Except for T-Bag.
对ue4d1他流了很多血
Yeah, he was bleeding pretty bad.
你觉得他死了吗?
Think he’s dead?
完成了吗?
Are you done?
-还没,还得清理 -但算是完成了?
– No, I still have to clean it. – But you’re done?
对
Yes.
该出发了
It’s time to move,
东西都准备齐全
We got everything we need.
到犹他州短暂停留 然后前往墨西哥
Just a quick stop in Utah and then we’re off to Mexico.
今天的听证会要决定 罗杰是否当作成人受审
L.J. Has a hearing today to determine if he gets tried as an adult.
我可以去救他
I can get him.
-现在时机不适合 -何时才适合?
– It’s not the right time. – When will it be?
等我们到了墨西哥 等新闻不再报导我们
After we go to Mexico. After we’re off the news.
他被栽赃两项谋杀罪
They framed him for a double homicide.
等他输掉听证会 马上会被送去成人监狱
Soon as he loses his hearing, they’re gonna ship him out.
今天到法♥院♥ 是我唯一能救他的机会
So today in the courthouse is my only chance to get him.
他们杀了哩诺卡 我不准他们夺走我儿子
They took Veronica. They’re not gonna take my son.
我知道ue4d1
I know.
我知道
I know.
我绝不会丢下罗杰不管
I would never leave L.J. Behind.
可是现在没办法 我们事先没有计划
But we can’t do this now. There’s no plan in place.
相信我,我很熟悉法♥院♥
Believe me, I know that courthouse.
我去过的次数多到数不清
I’ve been there more times than I can remember.
只有一个法警会看着他 带着辣椒喷雾和一根棍子
The person guarding him’s the bailiff. He carries Mace and a stick.
你打算大闹法♥院♥ 这就是你的计划
So you’re gonna bum-rush the courthouse. That’s your plan.
-你是说真的? -对
– Are you serious? – Yeah.
两位,我们要出发了
Hey, y’all, we’re headed out, man.
祝各位好运
Well, good luck to everyone.
-不要惹麻烦 -知道了
– Stay out of trouble. – Yeah.
我要走了,老哥
This is it, papi.
-希望你找到女友,伙伴 -我只剩下她了
– I hope you find the girl, buddy. – She’s all I have.
我会不顾一切地找
I’ll die trying.
-祝你好运 -好,保重
– Good luck. – Yeah, you be easy, man.
也许我们还会再见面
Maybe we’ll see each other again.
很难说,麦可
You never know, Michael.
这种事很难说
You never know.
把你记得的法♥院♥的事 全都告诉我
Tell me everything you know about the courthouse.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:火线电梯
-你有睡吗? -几小时而已
– You get any sleep? – Couple hours.
竟然有八个人,真不敢相信
Eight of them. I still can’t believe it.
这就是女人不能到军队 或警界工作的铁证
This is exhibit A why you don’t let women work in the military or the police force…
男子监狱更是不行 因为你看这是什么后果?
…especially inside a male prison. Because look what you get.
甜心医生替史柯菲打开门
Dr. Sweetcheeks leaves the door open for scofield.
-就变成这样 -我觉得他们越狱另有原因ue4d1
– And here we are. – Sounds like there’s more to the escape…
如果丹奎迪把医务室的门锁好
If Tancredi doesn’t leave her office door unlocked…
这八个混♥蛋♥ 现在还会在监狱里,懂吗?
…those eight dirtbags would be in the sHU right now, okay?
-这才是重点! -布拉德
– Bottom line! – Brad.
-有新消息吗? -没有
– Any update? – None.
他们最后出现在 奥斯威哥的墓园
They were last seen at that cemetery in oswego.
我们去抓他们 他们会去抓他们
– We’ll get them. – They’ll get them.
-案子已经移交给联邦调查局了 -不代表我们不能参与
– It’s been handed to the FBI. – Doesn’t mean we can’t work it.
那代表我们不能参与
It does, actually.
-你和我已经无权参与逮捕行动 -为什么?
– You and I have been pulled off the pursuit. – Why?
马上就会知道 我们要回矫正局总部报到
We’re going to find out shortly. We have to report to DoC headquarters.
-待会儿见ue4d1 -长官,我们可以抓到他们
– I will meet you there. – Sir, we can get these guys.
-只要再给我几天,我一定会ue4d1 -布拉德!
– Give me a couple more days and I swear l… – Brad.
我们得出发了
We’ve got to go.
帕托西克没有家人? 一个也没有?
No family with Patoshik? Nothing?
对,四年前 他就杀光了自己的家人
Yeah. Until about four years ago, when he killed them all.
阿普斯基的前科纪录有更新 有机会时看一下
Updated rap sheet on Apolskis. Take a look when you get a chance.
(密苏里州,圣路易)
你得用放在烤架上的钥匙 因为那是ue4d1
You have to use the key that we keep in the grill because that’s…
天啊,对不起
Man, I’m so sorry.
是我不好,老哥
It’s my bad. My bad, bro.
对不起
I’m sorry.
史考特寇布雷纳
“Scott Kolbrenner.”
就是这辆车
It’s this one here.
不要碰收音机
Don’t touch the radio.
我是《第蒙记事报》的记者 要采访罗杰柏劳的听证会
Yeah, hi. I’m with the Des Moines Herald, I’m covering the L.J. Burrows hearing.