You look at me like I’m the devil.
我丢下我的家人
I gave up my family.
还有我的牙齿,我每天都在吃止痛药
My teeth. I eat Percocet all day…
以抑制我悲惨生命的痛楚
…just to dull the pain of my miserable existence.
-你根本不了解我受的苦 -你受的苦?
– You have no idea what I’ve been through. – What you’ve been through?
重点不在你身上,戴伦斯
This isn’t about you, Terrence.
不要
Don’t.
布拉克富特郡警局
Blackfoot Sheriff’s Department,
喂?布拉克富特郡警局
Hello? Blackfoot Sheriff’s Department,
你好 我叫哩诺卡唐纳凡
Hello, my name’s Veronica Donovan.
请你尽快派警车 到光明路底的房♥子
I need you to send a unit to the house at the end of Light Road as soon as possible.
小姐,抱歉,你是要报案吗?
I’m sorry, ma’am, are you calling to report a crime?

Yeah.
犯罪人是美国总统
By the president of the United states.
派警车过来
Send the car.
先生抱歉,我没办法帮你
I’m sorry, sir, I don’t think I can do this.
手掌有神经
There are nerves. Look…
-你需要专科医生 -我没有ue4d1
– You need a specialist. – I don’t…
你需要懂得治疗法的医生
You need somebody who knows what they’re doing.
我没有选择余地,医生
I don’t have the luxury of choice here.
我的手放在箱子里好几小时 快废掉了
My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying.
先生,我没有能力帮你
Sir, I am not capable of doing this.
我只有一只手,但在你到门口前 我会把这插♥进♥你脖子
I only have one hand, but I can stick this in your neck before you get to that door.
如果这么说无法激励你的话 我知道你结婚了,古达医生
Now, if that’s not incentive enough for you, I see that you have a Mrs. Gudat out there.
在这一带有这种特殊姓氏
With a name like that in a county like this…
古达太太应该很好找,不是吗?
…old Mrs. Gudat would not be too hard to find, now, would she?
好吧
Fine.
但我无法给你保证
I can promise you nothing.
这是我的人生写照
Story of my life.
我得将你麻醉
I’ll have to put you under.
我看起来很笨吗?
Do I really look that stupid?
先生,没有麻醉 我无法做这种手术
Sir, I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic.
我得切掉坏死的组织
I have to cut away dead flesh.
一般人没有麻醉 是无法忍♥受这种手术的
Nobody can undergo a procedure like this without an anesthetic.
我不是一般人
I ain’t nobody.
史柯菲拆掉逃走的马桶 是史威哲公♥司♥制♥造♥的
Schweitzer was the company that made the toilet scofield took off to get out of his cell.
-艾伦螺钉是马桶的配件 -都在上面,不是吗?
– The Allen bolt was the fitting. – It’s all here, isn’t it?
-对 -太厉害了
– Yeah. – It’s amazing.
时机成熟树林 这附近有这个地名吗?
Ripe Chance Woods. Is there a place in the vicinity with that name?
我派了人去查
Got someone looking into it.
矫正局正前往 奥斯威哥的一座仓库
DoC’s moving on a storage facility in oswego.
(艾伦仓储)
队长,经理说史柯菲租了 16♥4♥号♥仓库,还在使用中
Captain, manager says that scofield’s got a lease on Unit 16♥4♥. still active.
A街、第三街和峡谷都有派人
We have guys on 8th street, 3rd street and in the alley.
-如果他们在那里,就逃不掉了 -全力逮捕他们
– Lf they’re in there, we got them boxed. – We push right up the gut, then.
他们只要有人作势威胁 就开枪轰了他们
Any one of them makes a threatening move, put a hole in them.
没问题
You got it.
警官
Officer.
这是我的逮捕行动,聪明的家伙 你休想插手
This is my collar, smart guy. Back the hell off.
把门关上
Close the door.
(时机成熟树林)
还是查不到这个地方?
Still nothing on this place?
没有,都查不到资料
Nope. They’re coming back with nothing.
国内没有这个地名
No place by that name anywhere in this country…
其他国家也没有这个地名
…or any other country for that matter.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们被那浑蛋耍了
Son of a bitch set us up.
什么都不准说
Not one word.
警官ue4d1
Officer.
(瑞佛斯)
(伍兹)
没事
Nothing.
这小子真聪明
Oh, that kid’s clever.
那不是地名,是人名
It’s not a place, it’s a name.
-你有带掌上型电脑吗? -有
– Your PDA, you got it? – Yeah.
查出本郡的人口资料
Bring up the census of this county.
资料越久越好
Far back as it goes.
-我们一定会被发现 -继续挖
– Well, somebody’s gonna see us. – Keep digging.
我们一定会下地狱,各位 我说真的,我们会下地狱
We’re gonna go to hell, guys. Swear to God, we’re gonna go to hell.
帮我接过去
Help me out.
你真的很变♥态♥,你知道吗?
You are one sick cat, you know that?
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我们要去墓园
We gotta go to the cemetery.
现在
Now.
原本这应该是 我和林克一周要用的衣服
Originally, this was supposed to be a week’s worth of clothes for me and Linc.
不过你们和我们一样需要帮助ue4d1
But I figured you all need just as much help as we do, so…
你这么做是出自良心吗?
You’re doing this out of the goodness of your heart?
约翰,没错,良心 你没忘记良心是什么吧?
Right, John, the heart. You remember what that is, don’t you?
小白脸,这衣服真棒
Damn, snowflake, this is tight, man.
如我所说,我们不能再当犯人了
It’s like I said, we gotta stop being cons…
要开始当一般老百姓
…start being civilians.
不错,但你不觉得裤子太短了?
Nice. The trousers are a little bit too short, don’t you think?
把你的腿砍掉,你最在行
Chop your feet off. You’re good at that.
这件夹克不太好看,你懂吗?
This jacket isn’t exactly the best thing.
你想要选择? 就去大卖♥♥场吧
– You know what I’m saying? – You want variety, hit Target.
林克
Linc.
这是什么?
What have we got?
钱、护照ue4d1
Money, passports…
预付电♥话♥卡
…prepaid phone cards.
-阿奇莱恩? -有看过我的吗?
– Archie Ryan? – You see mine?
费尼亚斯麦克林塔
Phineas McClintock.
这是什么?
Whoa, and these?
有辆车在等着我们 在几百码外
Keys to a car that’s waiting for us a couple of hundred yards from here.
两人座还是五人座?
That a two-of-us or five-of-us?
两人座的车
That’s a two-of-us.
-他们知道吗? -还不知道
– They know? – Not yet.
各位,有人来了
Guys, guys. We got company.
(RIP 钱斯树林,愿他安息)
我们快走吧
We gotta roll.
他怎么会知道?
How did he know?
我们是老百姓,不要忘了
We’re civilians. Remember that.
我们是老百姓
We’re civilians.
-抱歉,你知道现在几点了? -不知道,抱歉
– I’m sorry. Do you know what time it is? – No, I’m sorry.
我不能出去 只要我一露面,他们就会杀了我
I can’t go outside. They’ll kill me as soon as I show my face.
你错了
You’re wrong about that.
只要你一出面 整件事就可以结束了
As soon as you show your face, this whole thing is gonna be over.
你可以恢复你的人生,戴伦斯
You can have your life back, Terrence.
-你保证? -我保证
– Promise? – I promise.
喂?
Hello?
小哩,是我
V, it’s me.
-林克? -我们逃出来了
– Linc? – We’re out,
感谢老天你没事,我看到新闻了 你们不要逃了
oh, thank God you’re okay. I saw the news. You gotta stop.
-我要你去自首 -为什么?
– I need you to turn yourself in, – What?
我找到史泰门,跟他在一起 林克,他还活着
I found steadman. I’m with him now, Linc. He’s alive.
我可以证明你无罪
You’re gonna be exonerated.
-请进 -史泰门?
– Come in. – Steadman?
你说什么?你找到史泰门?
What are you talking, you found steadman?
-戴伦斯,我们走吧 -午安
– Terrence, come on, let’s go. – Afternoon.
-哩诺卡 -警♥察♥来了
– Veronica, – The police are here.
听着,你留在原地
Look, I need you to stay where you are.
-小姐 -我不想失去你
– Ma’am, – I don’t wanna lose you.
-小姐,把电♥话♥挂掉 -什么?
– Ma’am, put the phone down. – What?
史泰门先生,请你后退
Mr. Steadman, take a few steps back.
哩ue4d1哩诺卡?
Ver… Veronica?
哩诺卡?
Veronica?
天啊
Oh, my God.
哩ue4d1
Veronica!
我以为你知道,我们会过滤 所有打去地方警局的电♥话♥
I thought you knew that all calls to the local station are routed through us.
这是联邦土地,记得吗?
This is federal land, remember?
至于你的小玩具,这是违♥禁♥品♥
And as for your little toy here. It’s contraband.
-麻烦告诉我们你是怎么带进来的? -我进来时就带在身上
– You gonna tell us how you got it in there? – I brought it when I got here.
-目的何在? -保护我自己
– Whatever for? – To protect myself.
那是我们的职责,记得吗?
That’s what we’re here for, remember?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!