Who?
(马文古达兽医院)
先生,抱歉,今天周六不营业
I’m sorry, sir, it’s saturday. We’re not open.
所以我才会来
Well, that’s sort of the point.
什么意思?先生
Sorry, sir?
是这样的,我需要治疗 要私底下治疗
See, I’m gonna need some work done and I’m gonna need it done privately.
抱歉,你说“你”需要治疗?
I’m sorry, you said you needed the work done?
这里是诊所不是吗?
This is a medical clinic, isn’t it?
先生,当然是 可是这里是兽医院
Well, of course it is, sir, but for animals.
天啊,你出了什么事?
God, man, what happened to you?
你需要就医
You need medical attention.
-等等ue4d1 -我去通知救护车
– No. – I’m gonna get an ambulance.
不准你通知任何人,医生
Nobody’s gonna be doing any calling here, doctor.

Fine.
很好
That’s right.
你要做什么?
What do you want?
知道吗?我受够了
You know what? That’s it.
我要那个疯子立刻下车 她只是个小女孩
I want Eyetie out of the car right now, man. That was a little girl.
你没有良心吗?
Don’t you have a heart?
我有女儿,一个小女儿
God, I have a daughter. I have a little girl.
我也有个女儿
I got one too.
但我刚刚如果不这么做
But if I hadn’t done what I had to do…
我们现在就无法去看女儿了 不是吗?
…we wouldn’t be on our way to see them right now.
前面右转
Turn right up there.
等等,要去哪里?
Whoa, hold on. Where we going?
奥斯威哥
Oswego.
那是西方,我们要往东走才对 我的家人在芝加哥
That’s west, man. We need to go east. My family’s back in Chicago.
你认为警♥察♥不知道吗?
And you think the cops don’t know about it?
你不认为他们会坐在你家ue4d1
You think they’re not just sitting there…
等着你直接跑回去吗?
…waiting for you to come running back home?
你到底在想什么?
What’s the matter with you?
-那纽约呢? -纽约怎么了?
– What about New York? – What about it?
我的女友怀孕了,老哥
My girl’s pregnant, bro.
想清楚,现在你爱的人 正是你的弱点
Understand, your love is your weakness right now.
-警♥察♥都知道 -不代表不能去见她们
– And they know about it. – Doesn’t mean it has to stop you.
只要行事谨慎
You just gotta be smart about it.
还有要到达奥斯威哥
And get to oswego.
奥斯威哥不顺路,小白脸
Oswego is not on the way, snowflake.
重点不在奥斯威哥的位置
It’s not where oswego is.
而是奥斯威哥有什么东西
It’s what’s in oswego.
队长,史柯菲的信♥用♥卡♥纪录
Captain, scofield’s credit-card transaction history.
他在入狱前 在威尔郡花了很多钱
Spent money in Will County before he was incarcerated.
-没错 -他是芝加哥人
– Exactly. – He’s from Chicago.
为何从芝加哥跑来这里ue4d1
Why does a guy from Chicago come here…
在一个多月内 就花了八千美金?
…and spend 8 grand in all these places in a month?
洗车、语♥音♥信箱、仓库、租车
Car wash, voice mail, storage, car rental.
-已经在查了 -很好
– We got guys looking into it. – Good.
-队长,要告诉FBI吗? -你觉得呢?
– What about the feds? Should we tell? – What do you think?
贝里克队长,有消息了
Captain Bellick, we got something.
松树林中 有位猎人遇见五个犯人
Hunter up by Tamarack just ran into five of the cons.
这里就是史柯菲住的地方
So this is where scofield lived.
对,直到两个月前 他入狱服刑
Yeah, up until about two months ago when he was incarcerated.
母亲过世,父亲是游手好闲的人
Mother’s dead, father’s a deadbeat.
全世界只剩下哥哥一个亲人
Got nothing in the whole world but your brother.
于是你就开始计划
So you plan.
花好几个月策划ue4d1
And you scheme for months…
直到找到最好的办法
…until you get it right.
计划出每一个环节
Every single element.
接着你摧毁所有的证据
And then you destroy all the evidence.
派潜水夫到河里搜索
I want divers down in the river.
手♥机♥不会有讯号♥的
You won’t get cell coverage.
这里是荒郊野外
We’re in the middle of nowhere.
西蒙大拿州 不会有数位基地台的
Those digital carriers don’t have cell towers way out here in Western Montana.
-你闭嘴好吗?戴伦斯 -我只想让你省去麻烦
– How about shutting up, Terrence? – Just trying to save you some effort.
这些人像蜘蛛网 你越挣扎情况越糟糕
They’re like a web, these people. Harder you struggle, worse it gets.
听起来像是个懦夫 想自圆其说
Sounds to me like a coward trying to justify himself.
只要我不碍事、闭上嘴 我就能保命
If I stay out of the way and stay quiet, I stay alive.
他们是这样告诉我的
That’s what they said. That’s what they told me.
你想继续过这种生活? 活在密闭空间里
And you want to live like this? In a hermetically sealed box…
-外面的世界都不在乎? -为了自保,人什么都做得出来
…while everything out there goes to hell? – Self-preservation is a strong motivator.
为了真♥相♥也是
So’s the truth.
不要
Don’t.
小姐
Young woman.
不要打
Do not.
不要
Don’t.
你还好吗?朋友
How you doing, buddy?
我还好吗?我快吓死了
I’m pretty freaked out, that’s how I’m doing.
他们抢走你的车对吧?
They took your car, didn’t they?
1978年的大却若奇车?
1978 Grand Cherokee?
-对 -他们往哪里去?
– Yeah. – Which way did they go?
往那边,往北走,到奥斯威哥
Up that way. North, toward oswego.
奥斯威哥,失陪
Oswego. Pardon me.
史柯菲的资料给我
Scofield’s paperwork, get it to me.
信♥用♥卡♥资料
That credit card stuff.
在这里,队长
Right here, captain.
(艾伦自助仓储)
当然了
Of course.
他需要消失的东西 还能放哪呢?
Where else you gonna put all the crap you need to disappear?
前往奥斯威哥,各位
We’re going to oswego, boys.
有访客找你
You have a visitor.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的表情很失望
You look disappointed.
没有,我以为访客是我的父亲
No, I thought you were gonna be my father.
他有和你联络吗?
You heard from him?
他的办公室有
His office.
我带换洗衣服来给你
Well, brought you a change of clothes.
-我想会需要的 -谢谢
– Figured, you know. – Thanks.
还有你的皮包
And your purse.
你留在医务室没带走
You left it in the infirmary.
我想我的麻烦大了
I’m in a lot of trouble, I think.
我ue4d1
I…
我要向你道歉
I need to apologize to you.
如果我不说 他们就威胁要开除我ue4d1
They threatened my job if I didn’t talk, and…
不ue4d1
No, no. No.
在人生的过程中 你会领悟到
One thing you learn when you’re walking the steps…
自己犯的错 不要去牵连或责怪他人
…is that you never outsource the blame that belongs in your own back yard.
好吧
Well…
你不是第一个爱上犯人的职员
…you’re not the first correctional worker that fell for a con.
相信我
Trust me.
他根本不在乎我
He never cared.
我对他毫无意义
Not one bit.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?
我犯的错
Mistakes.
你非做不可
You had to do it.
但我的方式错了
Not like I did.
我毁了她的人生
I ruined her life.
-你现在也爱莫能助 -不对
– There’s nothing you can do about it now. – That’s not true.
你喜欢她,对吧?
You fell for her, huh?
奥斯威哥在哪里?
Where’s oswego?
还有约半里的路程
Half a mile, maybe.
很好
Good.
你打算开枪杀我吗?戴伦斯
What are you gonna do, Terrence, shoot me?
把我打得血肉横飞? 然后呢?
Blow my guts all over the house? Then what?
你走不了,记得吗?
You can’t leave, remember?
你杀了我,尸体也走不了
You kill me, you’re stuck with me.
我在这里很安全
I’m safe here.
你是个囚犯
You’re a prisoner here.
但是我还活着
But I’m still breathing.
只要我踏出去ue4d1
If I go outside…
一步ue4d1我就死了
…one step, I won’t be.
你认为我是没良心的魔鬼?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!