你觉得这种刺青 要多久才能完成?
How long do you think it’d take to get something like that done?
一百小时,两百小时
A hundred hours. Two hundred.
帮他刺青的师♥傅♥ 一定和他相处了不少时间
Tattoo artist who gave it to him must’ve spent a lot of time with him, then.
我去查是谁
I’ll find out who it was.
-贝里克先生 -不要烦我
– Mr. Bellick. – Don’t talk to me.
好,但这样会很难合作
Fine. But it’s gonna make collaboration kind of hard.
合作? 我的手下在外身处危险之中
Collaboration? I got men out here in harm’s way…
你却在开记者会
…and you’re giving press conferences.
媒体是工具
The press is a tool.
媒体抓到他们的速度 比猎犬还要快
It’ll bring those men back quicker than bloodhounds will.
我们不需要你
We don’t need you.
我们已掌握他们的行踪 抓到他们是迟早的事
We’re hot on the trail, it’s a matter of time till we nail them.
我不满意你只是掌握行踪
The problem I find with being on a trail…
因为这代表你永远慢猎物一步
…is that, by definition, you’ll always be behind your prey.
我们走着瞧
We’ll see about that.
(蒙大拿州,布拉克富特)
我手上没有武器
I’m not armed.
请见谅 我现在很难信任他人
You’ll have to excuse me if I’m a little short on trust at the moment.
我向你保证,小姐 我绝对不会伤害你
I assure you, young woman, I’m the furthest thing from a threat.
我确定我吃了止痛药 全身无力
I think the Percocet pretty much ensures that.
很好,那么你应该不介意 我拍下证据给子孙欣赏
Good. Then you won’t mind if I capture this moment for posterity.
你拍照也没用的
Won’t do you any good.
某人因为谋杀你的罪名要被处死 你都毫不在乎吗?
You don’t care that somebody’s gonna be executed for your murder?
选择林克柏劳栽赃的人 不是我
I’m not the one who chose Lincoln Burrows as the fall guy.
那是谁?
Who did?
你姐姐,总统?
Your sister, the president?
你不懂,我是这整件事的囚犯
You don’t understand. I’m a prisoner to all of this.
算了吧,你大可以出面说清楚
Oh, come on. You could’ve come forward.
在开始前 你就可以阻止整件事
You could’ve stopped this thing before it even got started.
不,我真的是囚犯
No, I really am a prisoner.
现在你也成了囚犯
And now you are too.
从你把门关上那一刻开始
The moment you let the door shut behind you.
外面没有保全人员ue4d1
Didn’t it strike you as curious…
你不觉得怪吗?
…that there wasn’t any security out there?
门只能从外面打开
The doors only open from the outside.
玻璃是两寸厚的防弹玻璃
The glass is 2 inches thick, bulletproof.
你逃不出去了,小姐
There’s no getting out of here, young woman.
我们得甩掉他们
We gotta dump them now.
没办法 他们知道犹他州的事了
Can’t. They know about Utah.
所以更该甩掉他们
All the more reason to dump them.
他们要是被抓,调查局就会清楚知道 我们的去向,他们会说出去
If they get caught, the feds will know where we’re going. They’ll tell them.
我们只需让他们不被抓到 直到我们到达犹他州
We just gotta make sure they stay afloat till we’re off in Utah.
我们别无他法了
Doing what we gotta do.
你真的认为那里有钱?
You really think the money’s gonna be there?
查理的话可信度也许不高
Charles might’ve had a flexible relationship with the truth…
可是到最后 他没有必要撒这种谎
…but at the end… At the end, there’d be no reason for him to lie about it.
我打算拿到钱 我们就逃到墨西哥
I figure once we bag it, we cross over into Mexico.
接着搭老旧的公车 一路到巴拿马
Take a whole bunch of bumpy second-class bus rides till we hit Panama.
-你真的很想开潜水用品店吗? -没错
– You really got a fix on this dive shop thing? – Yeah.
现在要我躺在吊床上 躺十年、二十年我都不在意
Right now, I wouldn’t mind swinging in a hammock for the next 10, 20 years.
半个国家的人都在追捕我们 我们到不了巴拿马或犹他州
We got half the country after us. We ain’t making it to Panama or Utah.
要有人帮助才可以
Not without help.
哩诺卡帮不了我们
Veronica can’t help us.
你这么有信心?
How can you say that?
-我们没有钱、衣服ue4d1 -我都准备好了
– We don’t have money, clothes… – We got all that.
我以为计划是亚布兹的飞机
I thought the plan was Abruzzi’s jet.
飞机只是A计划
Abruzzi’s jet was plan A.
-那么我们ue4d1 -一应俱全
– Then we got… – Everything we need.
在哪里?
Where?
我藏起来了
Storage.
(时机成熟树林)
刺青是史柯菲设计的? 不是你?
Scofield designed the tattoo, not you?
(FBI办公室 芝加哥,伊利诺州)
He brought the entire thing in. Every element.
设计图都是他带来的 所有细节
你看,这个刺青很仔细 这可是西斯汀礼拜堂
I mean, look at it. It’s the frigging sistine Chapel.
我知道他是工程师,可是ue4d1
I know the guy was an engineer, but, man…
他真的很有艺术天分
…his skill as an artist was unbelievable.
还有什么? 你觉得他这个人如何?
What else? What can you tell me about him as a person?
他很冷静
He was cool, you know.
但是他很要求细节 一切都要完美
But talk about a detail Nazi. Everything had to be perfect.
刺青要和设计图一模一样 我一直觉得整件事
Exactly as he drew it. I always sort of had the feeling…
是个只有他自己了解的笑话
…that the whole thing was some sort of inside joke that only he was in on.
(英格利、费兹、波西)
我们有你的电♥话♥对吧?
We have your number, right?

Yeah.
我可能会和你联络,谢谢
I may be calling you. Thank you.
富利
Foley.
我们到监狱的那条 很长的路叫什么?
What was the name of that road to get to the prison?
我想是英格利街
I think it was English street.
(英格利街)
还有监狱前方 两条交叉的路叫什么?
In front of the prison, the two streets that intersect with it?
-费兹街和波西大道,怎么了? -谢谢
– Fitz and Percy. Why? – Thank you.
-准备出发 -我们要去哪?
– Saddle up. – Where we going?
我们不再是犯人 恢复老百姓身分的地方
Somewhere we can stop being cons and start being civilians.
说话不要拐弯抹角 有话直说好吗?
Yo, why don’t you cut out all the riddles, snowflake, and just give it to us straight?
怎么了?
What?
-你们好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你好,小朋友
Well, hey, little one.
你们在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们ue4d1
Well…
在钓鱼
We’re just fishing.
不用钓杆?
With no poles?
我们喜欢用手抓鱼
Well, we like to fish with our hands.
对,用手抓鱼
Yeah, that’s it. Hand-fishing.
我想重点是ue4d1
I think the question is…
你在这里做什么?
…what are you doing out here?
-打猎 -葛蕾西?
– Hunting. – Gracie?
快离开ue4d1退后
Get away, Gracie. Get away. Get back.
你们是福克斯河监狱的逃犯
You’re those guys from Fox River.
不准你们任何人移♥动♥分毫
Don’t any of you move a freaking muscle.
离她远一点ue4d1
Get away from her. Get away from her!
好,你别激动ue4d1
Okay, okay. Just relax.
冷静一下
Relax.
-先生 -留在原地
– Sir… – You stay where you are.
-不要,约翰 -把枪放下
– No, no! John! – Put the gun down! Put the gun down.
-放开她 -马上
– Let her go! – Right now!
-放开她 -约翰,把女孩放开
– Let her go! – John, let go of the girl.
-闭嘴 -放开她
– Shut up! – Let her go.
把枪放下
Put it down. Drop the gun.
把枪放下,马上给我放下
You drop the gun. Drop it now.
给我把枪放下
You put the gun down.
一ue4d1
One…
我要开枪了
I’m gonna pull the trigger.

Two!
好孩子,好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
把枪捡起来
Get the gun.
捡起来!
Pick it up!
-不准你伤害她ue4d1 -嘿!
– Don’t you hurt her. Don’t you lay a… – Hey!
不会有事的
Gonna be all right.
对不对?
Right?
回去爸爸身边
Run to Daddy.
我不会说出去的
I ain’t gonna say anything to anybody, man.
我们不会伤害你,请你冷静 你的车在哪里?
You’re not gonna get hurt, so just calm down. Where’s your car?
-道路旁 -我需要你的钥匙
– Up on the road. – I need your keys.
你现在疑似是本案共犯
You’re being considered an accessory to this.
这你应该知道吧?
You know that, don’t you?
我现在知道的不多
I know very little right now.
你把医务室的门打开 让史柯菲逃跑
You opened the door to the infirmary that allowed scofield to escape.
-对不对? -不对
– Didn’t you? – No.
-你和史柯菲有性关系吗? -没有
– You have a sexual relationship with him? – No.
可是你对他有感情
But you had feelings for him.
还有其他七个人一起逃走了
Seven other men got out, you know.
还有谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!