对他们来说这根本不算什么生活
Not much of a life for them.
但起码也算得上是过日子
But it’ll be a life.
日子肯定会比过去的两年好
More than what me and them have been having for the last two years man.
他们是我的家人
They’re family snowflake.
我不可能撇下他们不管
Ain’t no way in hell I’m leaving them behind.
差不多成了
We’re good.
对付这我绰绰有余
I must have done this a thousand times.
我觉得你更适合武装抢劫
Man I thought you got busted for armed robbery.
那就是他们逮捕我的原因
That’s what they caught me for.
红色的是火线
Red’s the juice
白色的是地线
white is the ground.
把他们接到一块
You strike them together
这样我们就能离开这
and we blow this town.
怎么了?
What?
到底怎么了?
What?
居然发动不起来
I don’t get it.
太糟糕了
Great.
真♥他♥妈♥地见鬼
That’s just great.
对不起了
Sorry.
发动机还是温的
Engine’s still warm
我在这没有发现其他的轮胎痕迹
and I don’t see any other tire tracks out here.
我们肯定改步行了
They’re on foot
通过对发动机热度的判断
and judging by how hot this engine is
他们还没有跑远
they haven’t gone far.
最多在我们前面5到10分钟
Five ten minutes ahead of us at the most.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
瑞文奇大道?
Renwick road?
在瑞文奇和韦伯大道交界以西四分之一英里处
A quarter mile west of Weber on Renwick.
行了 瑞文奇大道在南面
Okay we’ve got Renwick on the south
韦伯大道在东面
Weber on the east
143大街在北面
143rd Street on the north
55大街在西面
and 55 on the west.
这些路段沿线都布控了
Units are in place along all those roads.
而且更多增援正在赶过来
And I’ve got a dozen more coming.
布拉德 这可比我们想像中快得多
Brad this could be over quicker than we thought.
我们已经把他们包围起来了
We’ve got them boxed in.
长官 我们有唐克雷蒂医生的最新消息
Sir we’ve got an update on Dr. Tancredi.
告诉我
Tell me.
没有任何一名员工和她有过接触
None of the staff had any interaction with her.
下午早些时候她就突然离开工作岗位了
She left work suddenly in the early afternoon
回来了大约一个小时
returned for maybe an hour
又走了
then left again.
所有这些都很反常
All of it’s very erratic.
有人能联♥系♥上她吗
Has anyone been able to reach her?
家里没装电♥话♥
Doesn’t have a home line
手♥机♥也关机
cell phone seems to be shut off.
警♥察♥局方面证实她的车就在住所外面
Chicago PD identified her car outside her residence.
他们正在申请 突发事件许可 准备进门调查
They’re getting an emergency warrant to go in.
长官 虽然这和我无关
Sir it’s none of my business
但是我想提醒你是否应给州长打电♥话♥?
but are you gonna call the Governor?
我们在谈论的是她的女儿
This is his daughter we’re talking about.
队长 警犬发现了行踪
Captain the dogs picked up a trail.
哪条路?
Which way?
那条还有那条路
That way and that way.
他们分兵两路了?
They split up?
看上去是的
Looks like it.
那我们还等什么?
What the hell we waiting for?
很明显我们的政策非常有成效
I think it’s pretty clear that our policies have been effective.
已经实现了连续14个季度GDP增长超过三个百分点
We’ve had 14 consecutive quarters of GDP growth above 3%.
减税政策正在起作用
The tax cuts are working.
副总统女士!
Madame Vice President!
彼得
Peter.
副总统女士
Madame Vice President
有很多人♥质♥疑减少石油工业税收的明智性
a lot of people question the wisdom of granting tax cuts to the oil industry
根据就在于他们看到了盈利记录
in light of the fact that they’re seeing record profits.
你对此有何见解?
Do you have thoughts on that?
我们奉行的是市场推动型经济 彼得
We’re a market-driven economy Peter.
对那些业务模式良好的公♥司♥课以重税
Punishing companies for being a good business model
与我们的监管政策完全不符
doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to this administration.
副总统女士
Madame Vice President!
瑞贝卡
Yeah Rebecca.
谢谢
Thank you.
副总统女士
Madame Vice President
你的意思是否是说
are you saying…
如果你竟选成功就会
…if you’re elected president?
如果减税政策能够带来经济增长的话 那就是的
If those tax breaks result in growth yes.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 那位先生?
Excuse me. Sir? Yes.
那位先生 我能
Sir can I…
他们在哪?
Where are they?
他们就在我们后面
They were way the hell back there.
可不能再让他们连体下去
This ain’t gonna work like this.
我们得采取点行动
We’ve got to do something.
这边
This way.

Come on.
怎么了 发生什么了
What’s going on? What’s going on?
你想干吗 你到底想干吗
Guys what are you doing? What the hell you doing?
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
你发誓个屁
You swear what
我猜这可能是注定的 伙计们?
I guess it was just meant to be hey now fellas?
他很幸运我没有砍到他的头
He’s lucky I didn’t take this to his head.
你砍了他的
You cut his…
你砍断了他的
You cut his…
你 你砍断了他的
You cut his…
苏克雷 闭嘴
Sucre shut up.
有人吗
Hello.
里面有人吗
Hello!
快 我们走
Come on let’s go.
我们不能就这样把他丢下…
We can’t leave him to just like…
你想留在这儿 随便你
You want to stay here? Be my guest.
我是狐狸河监狱的狱长亨利·珀尔
Yes this is Warden Henry Pope at Fox River Penitentiary.
我需要和州长谈谈
I need to speak with the Governor.
什么事?
Yes?
州长 我很抱歉来打搅你 但是
Governor I’m sorry to bother you
-发生了件事… -你在收看这个吗?
-but there’s been an… -Are you watching this?
看什么?
Watching what?
我建议你现在打开电视 狱长
I suggest you turn on your TV Warden.
在华盛顿医疗中心的医生已经证实
Doctors at Washington Medical Center have corroborated
米尔斯总统45分钟前已被紧急监护起来
that President Mills was admitted into emergency care here a little more than 45 minutes ago.
据主治医生介绍 米尔斯总统突发严重心肌梗塞
In the chief surgeon’s words President Mills suffered massive cardiac arrest
医生虽尽力抢救但还是无法回天
doctors were unable to revive him.
华盛顿医疗中心的消息是官方消息
The news out of Washington Medical Center is official now.
现任美国总统 理查德·米尔斯已经辞世
The President of the United States Richard Mills is dead.
根据宪法 副总统雷诺兹
And keeping with protocol Vice President Reynolds
正在一保密地方宣誓就任美国第46任总统
is in an undisclosed location being sworn in as the 46th president…
我会忠实地履行美国总统一职
“I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States ”
尽我所能 保持 保护
“and will to the best of my ability preserve protect”
并捍卫美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
“and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
我宣布你继任为美国第46任总统
I hereby recognize you as the 46th president of this country.
请原谅 今晚我还有很多工作要做
And now if you’ll excuse me I have a lot to attend to tonight.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
你不是说我搞不定吗
And you said I couldn’t get things done.
副总统女士 或许我们可以坐下来谈谈如何进一步发展
Madam Vice President perhaps we could get together and discuss how to move…
请注意 现在是”总统”了
It is “President” now madam
你得先和我的秘书谈谈我的档期一下子排满了
and you’re going to have to talk to my organizers. My schedule is suddenly quite full.
我想你肯定能理解
I’m sure you’ll understand.
莎拉·唐克雷蒂!
Sara Tancredi!
我们是警♥察♥ 我们有入室搜查的许可证
It’s the police. We have a warrant to come in.
你把门打开 不然我们就闯进来了
It’s easier if you just open the door. Otherwise we’re gonna come on in.
报告呼叫中心 发现目标昏迷在家
Dispatch this is 15 David on scene. Roll a bus to 1616 Vanlear Drive.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!