把任何你知道的事情
And anything you know
统统告诉我
you have got to tell me.
如果不告诉我的话
If you don’t
你失去的将不仅仅是工作
you are gonna lose a lot more than your job.
知情不报会让你成为同谋犯
Withholding information makes you an accessory.
如果你再不说的话我就按铃报♥警♥了!
And I will press that button if you don’t start talking!
莎拉
Sara
莎拉怎么了
What about Sarah
莎拉喜欢斯科菲尔德
Sara had a thing for Scofield.
谢谢你 卡蒂
Thank you Katie.
我只想摸摸她的肚子
All I want to do is touch her belly
感受一下小生命的存在
feel that he’s in there.
这之后
After that
随便让我♥干♥什么
whatever I got to do I’ll figure it out.
我都愿意去做
I’ll figure it out.
我就是想摸摸她的肚子
I just want to touch her belly.
我们快到了 帕皮
We’re close papi.
糟了 有麻烦了
We got trouble.
这太疯狂了
Yo dawg man this is bananas.
我们必须离开这条道
We got to get off this road.
还有其他路可以到机场吗
Any other way to the airstrip
就只有这条路
This is the only road.
那我们就跑吧
Then let’s just run this bitch.
谁让他闭嘴
Somebody shut him up
还是我自己来
or I will.
我们能回去吗
Can we go back
那对我们没有任何好处
That won’t do us any good.
这只会让我们越来越远离目的地
It’ll only get us farther from where we need to be.
那意味着我们必须冲过那个路障
Which means we got to bust that roadblock.
或许不用
Maybe not.
我们可以试着绕路走
We’ve got to try and go around.
来吧
Come on.
我们会从你这拿到钥匙的
We’re gonna get that key from you.
我才不管你是用拉出来还是什么的
I don’t care if you got to crap it out.
你有时候嘴很臭 小子
You got a foul mouth sometimes pretty.
怎么了?
What?
靠 轮胎陷进去了!
Son of a bitch we’re stuck!
大家都出去
Everybody out. Everybody out.
这是为今晚演讲准备的吗
This for the speech tonight
出示证件
Need some ID.
特工部门
Secret Service.
好的
Have at it.
用力
Come on!
这车没指望了
This thing ain’t going nowhere!
离机场还有多远?
How far is the airstrip?
徒步?
On foot?
或许2英里
Maybe two miles.
那我们还等什么?
What the hell are we waiting for?
赶紧跑啊
Let’s move.
三只脚竞走可跑不快啊
Three-legged race over here ain’t going to make it 10 feet.
我们行的 不是吗?
We’ll manage won’t we?
那当然
Sure pretty.
我们是队友
We’re teammates.
永远的队友
Teammates till the end.
让我们离开这
Let’s get out of here!
出发
Let’s go!
走了
Let’s go.

Let’s go. Come on.
你就只能跟到这了
This is as far as you go my friend.
什么
What
不行 你不能在这丢下我 不该这样的
No man you can’t leave me out here not like this.
我们说好了 记得吗
We had a deal remember
对 但是别这样 好兄弟
Yeah but come on bro.
你和我
You and I
我们可不是什么兄弟
we’re not bros.
要不要我通知他们你和警♥察♥的事情
And I don’t think you want me telling the guys what I know.
滚开
Now walk.
我们有麻烦了
We got trouble pretty.
走 快走
Go! Go!
跟上
Come on!
天呐
Oh my God!
现在怎么办
Now what?
走不了了
What do we do now Michael?
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe this.
怎么办
What now
长官 检查完毕 未发现目标
This area clear. Negative contact.
又回来了 又回来了
It’s coming back y’all it’s coming back!
注意隐蔽
Make yourself small.
像这样我们根本走不了2英里
There’s no way we are gonna make two miles like this.
特别上面还有这么大只鸟
Especially with that bird up there.
如果想想办法说不定可以
We are if I got something to do with it.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
我正想问同样的问题呢
Sort of was gonna ask you the same question.
我白天负责瞭望塔
I run the tower during the day.
日落后这儿就不许通航了
There’s no traffic allowed here after sundown.
飞机出了机械故障
Had some mechanical problems.
需要我帮忙看看吗
You need me to take a look at anything?
不 不用 我们自己能解决
No no we got it.
不用麻烦你了
Don’t trouble yourself.
我们马上就离开
We’ll be on our way in no time.
你肯定吗
You sure?
绝对
Positive.
好吧
Okay.
老兄 祝你晚安
Have a good night hey buddy?
同祝晚安
Yeah you too.
那些家伙最好抓紧时间
Those guys better hurry up.
是我
Hey it’s me.
我在高斯公园发现一不明身份飞机
I’ve got an unidentified aircraft here at Goose Park.
最好你们来看看
I think you better have a look at it.
尾翼号♥码是986D
Tail number’s 986-Delta.
动作快点
Hurry up
大水缸
Tranquilo
就让我用小魔力来安心干活 好不好?
Just let papi work a little bit of his magic okay?
你知道你在干吗
You know what you’re doing?
你在笑话我?
Are you kidding me?
捣鼓这个对我来说就像摆弄烤箱
Hot-wiring this thing is like hot-wiring a toaster.
当然 如果这中间还有什么插曲
Now if it were to be an Acura
或者是中国车
or one of those Chinese cars
那就完全不同了
that’s a whole different story.
电子点火装置
Electronic ignition
电脑芯片 统统不考虑
computer chips forget about it.
不管怎样 我们快成功了
But no we’re good.
直升机马上会回来的 所以动作快点
Well that chopper’s gonna be coming back again so hurry up.
墨西哥怎么样
Hey yo. What they got in Mexico anyhow
你从没有去过
You never been there
除了伊♥拉♥克♥ 唐人街和Fox River监狱
Ain’t never been nowhere
我哪儿都没有去过
except for Iraq Chi-Town and Fox River.
你看什么看?
What you looking at?
听着
Look man
有没有个地方可以容你安个家?
is it a good place where you can have a family?
那儿有很多家庭
Lots of families down there
据我所知
so I hear.
你知道我在说什么吗
Man you know what I’m talking about.
能给一个黑人
For a black man
给一个美国人安家
an American man with a family.
这就是你计划?
So that’s the plan huh?
让他们去墨西哥找你?
They’re gonna meet you down in Mexico?
是啊 比不见他们更糟糕
Yeah it’s worse to not see them.
我再也不能这么下去了
And I can’t do that no more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!