副总统女士
Madam Vice President
根本问题是你对白宫没有影响力
is that you can’t effect change in the Oval Office.
而那正是我们最迫切需要的
And that is what we need the most.
发言人
Certitude.
简单地说
Simply put
你能力有限
you can’t get things done.
或许你对我还不够了解
Well maybe you don’t know me so well.
我强烈建议在接下去的几周里
I highly suggest that in the coming weeks
随着竞选越来越激烈 候选人开始逐一退出…
as the race narrows and the candidates start falling out
你也能够退出竞选
that you walk away
非常安静地退出
quietly
自意地退出
of your own volition.
不然的话 或许
Otherwise maybe
公♥司♥会强迫你退出
it’ll be of The Company’s volition.
你把衣服脱掉
Hey hey take the suit off.
在夜色中 你特别显眼
You’re practically glowing in the dark.
-我里面只穿了内衣 -快脱掉!
-I only got my Skivvies on underneath. -Take the suit off!
我会冻死的
I’ll freeze to death!
抓紧
Hurry up.
-我们必须对那疯子采取点行动 -你说得对
-We got to do something about that freak. -You got it dude.
快 动作快点 抓紧时间
Come on. Come on hurry up. Hurry up.
车在哪
Where the hell is the van?
车到底在哪
Eyetie where in the hell is the van?
给我点信任好不好
Ye of little faith.
来 来吧
Come on come on.
看 在那 我告诉过你
I told you. I told you.
你来开车 克鲁马努人
Behind the wheel Cro-Magnon.
别闹
Hey hey hey
你在那干嘛
What the hell are you doing
我在让我们不易察觉
I’m getting us invisible.
约翰 车钥匙呢
John where are the keys
-什么 -我问你钥匙在哪里
-What -The keys where are they
我告诉过你 在树旁垃圾筒内的塑料袋里
I told you in the garbage can by the trees in a plastic bag.
那你还等什么
What are you waiting for
去 快去找钥匙
Come on come on.
不 不
No! No no no!
不!
No!
我们对55和80号♥高速实行全程监控
We got the on-ramps to 55 and 80 being monitored.
在171 6和53号♥路口设置了检查站
We’ve got traffic checks on 171 6 and 53.
在奥海尔和中途都有特别部门监控来往过客的名单
Special Services has secured a watch on passenger lists at O’Hare and Midway.
电♥话♥监控安排了没有?
How are we doing with the wiretaps?
所有越狱者家里都安装了窃听器
They’re being set up on all the family members of the escapees as we speak.
监控小组也正在住所外♥围♥布控
Surveillance teams are being established outside the residences as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
你发现了什么线索?
What do you got?
门不是被撬开的
Door wasn’t forced.
锁也没有被凿过
Lock wasn’t picked.
就目前情况来看
As far as I can tell
他们基本上就是走进去的
they basically just walked right in.
我不明白这怎么可能
I don’t see how that’s possible.
这门每天下班后都是锁上的
These doors are locked down every night when we leave
这是第一要务
It’s priority number one.
我唯一能想到的就是
Only thing I can think is…
是什么?
What?
有人故意不锁为他们开着
Someone left it open for them.
约翰 我不得不问你
Hey John I’ve got to ask you
你为什么这么坚持林肯来开车
why you were so intent on Lincoln driving here
还有你为什么挑了这么个特别的位置?
and you taking that particular seat?
你座位下到底有什么东西?
Now what is it exactly you got up underneath there huh?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
What the hell are you doing
你认为这么做就能让我停手?
You think that will stop me huh?
好好再想想吧
Think twice Johnny boy.
你杀了我
You shoot me pretty here
那他就要拖着170磅的尸体做伴了
pretty here will be dragging around 170 pounds of dead Alabama flesh with him.
你想想
And considering
他对你完成复仇菲波纳奇有多重要…
how much you need him to get this little Fibonacci vendetta of yours…
所以你最好不要扣动扳机
So I just don’t think you’re gonna be pulling that trigger.
不吗
No?
快把手铐的钥匙给我 死变♥态♥
You’re gonna give me the key to those cuffs T-bag.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch.
找找看
Get it get it. Get it.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
-吐出来! -快吐出来!
-Come on. Spit it out! -Spit it out!
快啊
Come on.
他们喝下这个
They drink this
只要几分钟就要了命
it’s only a matter of minutes.
蛤蚌毒素配糖混合制剂在血液中立刻起作用
This glycoside saxitoxin hybrid goes to work in the blood stream instantly.
体质再好 心肌再强
Five minutes is the outside limit even
的人也撑不过五分钟
the strongest cardiac muscles can continue to function.
再然后
After that
就算神仙也回天乏术了
massive cardiac arrest with no chance of survival.
能通过毒素测试吗
What about toxicology tests?
放心 什么也检查不出来
Well they’ll reveal nothing.
死因只能归咎为自然疾病
Death will appear to be from natural causes.
这可是很重的叛国罪
This is high treason.
你不会不知道吧
You know that don’t you?
血迹未干 长官
It’s fresh boss.
是今晚留下的?
From tonight.
不会超过一小时
Can’t be more than an hour old.
让警犬闻过气味了吗
Dogs get the scent?
已经闻过了
Already have
长官 来看看这个
Hey boss check this out.
队长
Captain
这人就住在路边
this guy lives up the road.
白天在这工作
Works on the property during the day.
你看到一辆车停在这?
You see a vehicle parked here?
对 是的
I think so yeah.
什么样的车?
What did it look like?
像部厢式货车
Like a… Like a van.
蓝色的厢式货车
A blue van.
你就没有想过向当局报案?
And you didn’t think to report it to the authorities?
一辆停着的车?
A parked car?
如果你觉得我不会亲手把你肠子割断取出钥匙
If you think I won’t gut you myself to get that key
那就看看会给你什么惊喜吧
you’re in for a big surprise.
我建议你回想一下上次你冲我动刀的情形
I encourage you to remember the last time you came at me with a knife.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
快闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们两个都给我闭嘴!
Both of you!
你们可以到墨西哥后再作个了断
You can settle this in Mexico.
离飞机跑道还有多远?
How far to the airstrip?
大概还有5英里
I guess five miles maybe.
黑老大 你的飞机最好在那停着
You know your jet better be there Mr. Mafia.
你明白我的意思吗
You feel me?
确保飞机在那儿
It better be there.
警犬布置完毕
Canine unit being deployed.
收到
Roger that.
尽量缩小搜查范围
Push past the search perimeter before we can pick up track. Over.
周围到处都是警♥察♥
They’re everywhere out there.
还用你来说
Tell me something I don’ t know.
你是说你对此一无所知?
You’re saying you don’t know anything about this?
我真的不知道
Honestly I don’t.
门没有上锁 卡蒂
The door was left open Katie.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn’t me.
那是谁?
Well then who was it?
只有你和唐克雷蒂医生在晚上离开那儿
Only you and Dr. Tancredi were left at the end of the night.
值班人员确认过这件事
The orderly confirmed that.
不是我
It wasn’t me.
那你就是说唐克雷蒂医生干的?
Then you’re telling me it was Dr. Tancredi?

No…
我知道你觉察到什么了 卡蒂
I know you know something Katie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!