知道我们队伍里危机四伏吧
You got a couple foxes in your hen house, right
他们都想出去
They both want out of here.
在出去前他们不会惹麻烦的
They’ll behave until then.
听着 情况就是这样严峻
Look, this is it, man.
这次根本没有推♥翻♥重来的机会
Ain’t no do-overs this time.
我们今晚就越狱
We break out tonight
要不然就永远出不去了
or we ain’t never getting out
这都是斯科菲尔德一手策划的吧
Brains of the outfit, huh, Scofield
他正引领你们走向深渊
He’s leading you off a cliff, boys
听上去你还是这儿的负责人
Now you’re acting like you still in charge.
就当我不在场
Pretend I ain’t here.
是啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报♥警♥
Yeah, you and the radio.
有件事情我还没搞清楚
The thing I can’t quite figure is
事情现在闹得这么大
with the crap storm this thing’s become
他们为什么还没有杀了你
why they haven’t killed you.
我们有个员工表现不怎么的
We have an employee. She’s not working out.
我们炒了她鱿鱼
We fire her.
就应该处理地这么简单
It needs to be that simple.
她毕竟是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统啊
She’s the Vice President of the United States.
她当不了多久了 吉姆
And that’s all she’ll ever be, Jim.
你要对我怎么样?
What’s going on?
去布莱克福特把斯蒂德曼找出来
You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman.
就请你再给我次机会
Just give me a chance.
不要!
No!
律师在哪里?
Where’s the lawyer?
我们成功了
We’re through.
老家伙 你还撑的住吗
You okay, old man
我不行了
No!
天哪
Oh, my God!
快拉警报
Sound the alarm.
快啊 迈克尔
Come on Michael!
快拉警报
Sound the alarm!
快啊
Come on!
再加把劲
Come on!
迈克尔 用力爬啊
Michael come on move it!
抓住我的手
Michael grab my hand!
抓住我的手…
Grab my hand.
求求你 别开枪!
Don’t shoot please!
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
我们抓住了一个逃犯
We got a 10-98! Inmates over the wall!
其他同伙都翻出墙跑了
Inmates over the wall!
还有谁
Who was with you? Who was with you?
没有了
Nobody!
-没有人 是吧? -没有人
-Nobody huh? -No.
快招 不然我对天发誓
Talk or I swear to God
我现在就把你脑袋拧下来
I’ll snap your neck right here!
我真的不知道
I don’t know! I don’t know!
快报上其他人的姓名
Names. I want names.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield…
布伦斯 苏克雷
Burrows Sucre.
还有那个小毛贼
And that Vanilla Ice kid.
还有谁
Who else?
博格威尔
Bagwell man.
希诺特
C-Note.
阿布鲁奇
Abruzzi.
还有那个神经病
And that bug-eyed J-Cat…
还有谁
Was there anybody else?
快说还有谁
Was there anybody else?
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland.
报告 有人越狱跑了
We got inmates over the wall. Repeat.
多少人
How many?
八个
Eight
报告狱长
Warden
刚刚找到贝利克了
they just found Bellick.
把霰弹枪给我
Get me my shotgun.
珀尔已经给所有的狱警布置任务了
Pope’s already given orders for all the COs to hit the streets.
你聋了吗
Did I stutter
把霰弹枪给我
Get me my shotgun!
这帮兔崽子
Those piles of crap
这么对待我
doing what they just did
他们死定了
they just signed their death warrant.
谁都别想跑
Every last one of them.
那些逃犯翻墙出去的时候
When those men went over the wall
已经做出了选择
they made a choice.
这个选择使他们再次成为社会安定的威胁
That choice makes them a threat to society once again.
正如你们所知道的那样
Now as many of you know
他们中的有些人已经被判杀人罪
some of those men are convicted killers.
我们现在要站出来
Now our job
确保整个社会的安稳
is to protect and ensure the safety of the general population
意味着如果需要击毙他们来确保社会安全
That means if we have to bring them down to ensure that safety
看在上帝的份上那就那么做吧!
by God we will do it!
同志们 这次我们可是来真的了
This time we’re playing for keeps gentlemen
现在离他们翻墙而出
Now it’s been at least 12 minutes
至少有12分钟了
since they went over that wall.
他们徒步最多逃到一英里外
That’s one mile on foot at best.
如果有车子帮忙的话
If they’ve got their hands on a vehicle
可能已经逃到十英里开外了
they could be 10 miles from here.
所以大家马上行动起来
So let’s get moving!
兄弟 抓紧时间
Yo come on man
我们得动起来
we gotta roll.
我们什么也不用做就等在这儿
We don’t got to do anything but wait right here
让他们赶在我们前头好了
and let them get ahead of us.
我不知道这样我们还有机会逃成功吗
I don’t know if we’re gonna get a chance papi.
靠 有警犬
Dogs. Son of a bitch.
他们正朝我们过来
They’re coming right for us.
都不要动
Nobody move.
他们闻不到我们
They can’t smell us.
但是他们能看到我们
But they can see us.
你好 我现在有事不能接听你的电♥话♥
Hey this is Nick. Can’t get to the phone.
请留言
Leave a message.
尼克 是我啊
Hey Nick it’s me.
听着 我刚刚抵达蒙大拿
Look I just landed in Montana.
现在我正在去布莱克福特的路上
I’m about an hour outside of Blackfoot.
那幢房♥子
And this house
肯定和特伦斯·斯蒂德曼凶杀案有关
it’s got something to do with Terrence Steadman’s murder
我确定
I know it.
如果在这儿能发现任何线索证明林肯的清白
And if whatever’s here can help free Lincoln
我想对你说声谢谢
then I wanted to say thank you.
有钱能使鬼推磨
Soft money makes the world go round.
你知我知
You know it and I know it.
你削减了我的竞选经费
You cut my funding
我就没办法很好地参与竞选
and I can’t run a proper campaign without it.
相信我 公♥司♥内部对竞选款争议颇多
There was a lot of internal debate trust me.
你完全可以凭借演说辞竞选成功
And there’s every chance that you can still win with your message
-那样这笔钱就白白浪费了… -噢 别再废话连篇了
-and it would certainly be our loss… -Oh cut the crap.
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me
还是说 你来这里是只是想落井下石
or did you just come here to twist the knife you stuck in my back?
好吧 事实上
Well actually
我来这儿是为了致谢
I came here to express our gratitude
感谢这些年来你为我们所作出的贡献
for all that you’ve done for us over the years.
你要明白这不是私人间的致谢
And to let you know that this isn’t personal.
-当然你在政界摸爬滚打多年肯定能明白 -听着
-Surely you’ve been in politics long enough to know that. -Look
是不是因为能源法令的原故?
is this about the energy bill?
和能源法 毫不相关
The energy bill has nothing to do with it.
为什么我觉得那么难以置信呢?
Why am I finding that so tough to believe?
我是成年人
I’m a grown woman.
不如你直截了当地挑明吧
How about you give it to me straight?
好啊
All right.
好啊
All right.
根本问题是
The bottom line

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!