我们得继续按照计划行事
We stick with the plan.
白♥痴♥ 难道你是聋子 你听到那警报声吗
Look, do your ears work, fool? Do you hear that?
这是在精神病区的火警声
It’s the fire alarm in psych ward.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
警报是我发的
I set it off.
为什么要这么做
Why?
注意保持秩序撤离大楼
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
注意保持秩序撤离大楼
Exit the building in an orderly fashion.
我们安全不?
We’re in the sticks.
有很多人会看到飞机降落的
You know how many people would have heard a jet like this land?
不用担心
Don’t worry about it.
是误报♥警♥
False alarm.
大家都回到精神病区
Back to the psych ward, everyone.
现在和我一齐走
Walk in with me, now.
非常好
Very good.
保持前行就对了
Just gonna keep on walking.
等一下
Hold up!
还有些人
Got some stragglers.

Cool.
走吧
Let’s go!
等一下
Wait a minute.
那可不是精神病区的专用白囚服
That’s not wack-shack-issue.
都给我停下 站在原地不要动
Everybody, stop! Stay where you are!
听到没有 站在原地不要动
I said, stay where you are.
有问题吗
What’s the problem?
阿布鲁奇就在那
That’s John Abruzzi right there.
那…
Yeah, that’s…
那可不妙
That’s bad news.
对了 你不是有镇静剂吗
Listen, you got that sedative you were talking about?
对的
Yeah.
现在有吗
You got some now?

Yeah.
那就用吧
Let’s have it.
这个能把他放倒 对吗
This will put him out, right?
对 非常轻松
Like a light.
走 快走
Let’s go. Let’s go,
-走 -怎么走法?
-let’s go! -Where are we going?
直行穿过大堂
Straight down the hall. Straight down.
尼克 求求你 不要那样做
Nick, please don’t do this.

Come on.
你要对我怎样?
What’s going on?
我把你送到飞机场
I’m getting you to the airport.
去 快去 走 走啦
Go, go, go.
飞去布莱克福特找斯蒂德曼
You get to Blackfoot, you find Steadman.
你还有时间
There’s still time for you
去找到案情的根源
to get to the bottom of this thing.
拿着 拿着这个
Take this, take this.
我对刚刚发生的事很抱歉 明白吗
I’m sorry about this, okay
你得相信我 真的很对不起
You gotta believe me, I’m sorry
送她去机场
Take her to O’Hare.
爸爸 你还有我公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
Dad, you still got the key to my apartment?
对 在那碰头
Yeah, just meet me there.
稍后在给你解释
I’ll explain it later,
就在那见
just meet me there.
走了一半了呵
Halfway there, yo.
怎么了?
What’s up?
我知道你去贝利克那告密了
I know you told Bellick.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
但是算我欠你的 所以现在来偿还
But I owed you, and I pay my debts.
但是只要我们一离开这
But as soon as we’re out of here,
你走你的 我们走我们的
you go your way, we’ll go ours.
明白吗
You understand?
莎拉
Oh, Sara.
那是精神病区的误报♥警♥
It was a false alarm at the psych ward.
-怪不得刚刚一阵喧哗 -那就好 谢谢
-That’s what all that racket was about. -Good, thank you.
晚安
Good night.
听着 老兄 如果因为要出去而害你丢了性命那就不值了
Look, baby, it ain’t worth it if it’s gonna kill you.
我一定能出去的
I’m getting out of here.
你反应太过激了
You’re overreacting.
我不想吓到你 保罗
I don’t mean to shock you, Paul,
但是我是当事人而你不是
but I am privy to things that you’re not.
我现在就告诉你
And I am telling you,
那公♥司♥把我给卖♥♥了
the company is selling me down the river.
那只是一场筹款宴会
It’s a Legend for Literacy fundraiser.
不能说明任何问题 不过是场鸡肋的晚宴罢了
It doesn’t mean anything. It’s a rubber-chicken dinner.
但是我那天却没有受邀
Which I got uninvited to on the day of.
没有人会这样对待自己的候选人
You don’t do that to your candidate,
除非这位候选人今后不再是候选人
unless the candidate is no longer your candidate.
卡罗琳 你一直在喝酒 所以才会如此不安
Caroline, you’ve been drinking, you’re upset.
你怎么就不能理解这对我打击有多大
How can you not understand this is so beyond me.
我本以为
I would think
在我身边干了15年后
after being by my side for 15 years,
你至少会对
you would have gained
事情是如何运作的
at least a rudimentary understanding
有种最基本的理解
of how things work.
听我说
Listen to me.
稍安勿躁 听我说
Listen to me
他们这样做是想看看你的反应
They’re doing this to see how you will react.
所以你必须得坚强面对
So you need to be strong.
像个总统的样
Be presidential,
你就能迈过这道坎
and you get through this.
我们一起挺过去
We get through this.
我在想我需要一个两英寸的千斤顶
I’m figuring I’ll need a two-inch lift,
如果我用一套30X9.5
if I’m gonna run with the new set
那么大的新设备
of 30-by-nine-and-a-halfs.
但是问题是
Question is,
到底是添加螺旋弹簧呢
add coil springs
还是就沿用原来的间隔装置?
or just stay with the spacers?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
有话好商量
Easy, hey.
我不过是个时薪14美金的小人物
I ain’t a hero for $14 an hour.
-你想怎么做就怎么做 -打开我哥的手铐
-You do what you will. -Uncuff my brother.
照你说的办 大哥
You got it, boss.
大哥 就当我不在这
Pretend I ain’t here, boss.
好啊 也可以假装你不会用对讲机报♥警♥
Oh, yeah. You and the radio.
爸爸 你在这吗
Dad, are you here?
爸爸 你得准备好
Dad, you gotta get ready.
我们必须离开这
We gotta go.
事情办得怎么样 萨维恩?
How’s it going, Savrinn?
然后那家伙就说了”我知道他为什么点蜡烛了”
And I get why the guy’s lighting the candle,
“但是为什么另外两个在吹风笛”
but why are the other two playing the bagpipes?
欢迎拨♥打♥笑话热♥线♥ 第一分钟仅需$2.99
Welcome to Joke Line. Just $2.99 a minute…
究竟怎么回事?
What the hell?
一分钟后 每分钟多加50美分
50 cents for each additional minute.
律师在哪里?
Where’s the lawyer?
她走了
She’s gone.
是吗
Yeah?
-那你♥爸♥爸也得走 -不,不要!
-Then so is your dad. -No, no!
不要这么做
Don’t.
你抓没抓到她?
Have you got her or not?
我能找到她
I can find her.
那接下去的两分钟里 你能把她带到我面前吗
And will you have her in front of me in the next two minutes?
应该没什么问题吧 尼克
It’s a very simple question, Nick.
办不到 但是请再给我次机会
No. Just… Just give me a chance.
请听我解释
You just got to listen to me.
-不 不要 -嘿!
-No! -Hey!
这就成全你
This is happening right now!
你还有一次机会
You have one more chance!
律师在哪里?
Where’s the lawyer?
律师在哪里?
Where’s the lawyer?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!