Yeah. Sorry.
郡里拿来的书面材料
The paperwork from the county.
好 知道了
Right. I got it.
帮我个忙 能帮我看一下这个吗?
Do me a favor, could you take care of that for me?
我得出去一趟
I got to get out of here.
-行 -谢谢
-Sure. -Thanks.
-等等 你去哪? -外面去
-Where are you going? -Out.
干完活后衣服不要脱
Put your blues on over your PI gear.
-什么? -照做就行了
-What? -Just do it.
能讲讲原因吗?
You want to tell us why?
如果我们没时间拿到制♥服♥
If we don’t have time to get the suits we need,
我们就不得不用这个代替
we’re gonna have to make them.
你这是干什么 伙计? 有其它人在
Yo, what the hell are you doing, man? We got company.
没事儿 他和我们一起走
It’s okay. He’s coming with us.
你上次还说 “人太多了”?
Hey, whatever happened to, “We got too many people”?
计划改变了 时间也就改变了
When the plan changed, so did the timing.
我们要确保大家都出得去
I’ll make sure we all get through.
从健康的角度考虑
Well, for health reasons,
这样的消息应该早点说
information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.
嫩鸡
Uh-uh, Fish.
多个人就意味着 多一个环节会发生意外
One more person means there’s one more thing that can go wrong.
-他不准来 -这已经没有商量余地了
-He is not coming. -It’s not up for discussion.
-怎么没有 -我欠他的
-The hell it ain’t. -I owe him.
我可什么也不欠你
I don’t owe you a damn thing.
如果因为多了个人而使得我们被抓的话
Well, you’re gonna if we get nailed ’cause you didn’t wanna cut down on the damn guest list.
别担忧 没事的
Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.
等等
Hold up, cons.
那里面的地板上我看到有几滴血
I saw some drops of blood on the floor of the PI locker room.
谁告诉我这是怎么回事儿?
Now who’s going to tell me what’s going on?
应该是我 头儿
That’d be me, boss.
我 我卸载东西的时候割破了手
I did it while I was loading some equipment back into the shed.
记住去包扎一下
You make sure and get that patched up.
我会的
Will do.

Okay.
走吧
Move it!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
足以撑到外面 我保证
Okay enough to make it out of here tonight, I swear.
雪丽 是 是我
Hey, Shelly, this is… It’s me.
听着 我知道一旦我发生什么事… 应该打电♥话♥给你…
Listen, I know I’m supposed to call you as my sponsor, in case I have a…

Right.
我觉得我们应该开瓶香槟庆祝一下
I think we should break a bottle of champagne across its bow.
如果你打算今晚把这个带回家庆祝
If you’re intending to get this thing home for your anniversary tonight,
我不建议你这么做
I wouldn’t recommend it.
不是的
No.
听着 你要知道我…
Listen, I want you to know that I…
能遇到你真的很幸运
Well, I feel very fortunate to have met you.
是啊 很少会有建筑师来狐狸河
Yeah. I’m guessing not many structural engineers make their way into Fox River.
不 不 我那么说不是因为你的职业
No, no, I don’t mean because of your vocation.
而是因为你是个很不错的年轻小伙
I mean because you’re a decent young man,
而很少会有那样的人来到狐狸河
and there are not many of those who make their way into Fox River.
我这么说吧 其实还是有一些的
Well, for what it’s worth, there are a few down there.
这倒挺不错
Well, that’s good to hear.
听着 我知道这其实没必要说出来 但…
Listen, I know this goes without saying, but
如果你需要什么…
if there’s anything you need…
这么说吧 我欠你一个人情
Well, let’s just say that I owe you one.
事实上… 我确实有件事想要你帮忙
Actually, there is one thing you can do for me.
所以说这整件事其实并不是围绕我的
So this whole thing, this whole time, it was never about me.
而是和爸爸有关
It was about Dad.
我不能相信…
I can’t believe it.
迈克尔? 迈克尔!
Michael. Michael!
什么?
What?
你没什么想告诉我的?
You got something you want to tell me?
我刚告诉你所有关于爸爸的一切其实是个谎言 而你眼睛都没眨一下
Just told you everything we knew about Dad was a lie,and you barely blinked.
我们得走了 今晚
We have to go. Tonight.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
贝利克发现那个洞了 要么现在就走 要么永远走不了了
Bellick found the hole, so either we go now or it’s over.
迈克尔…
Michael.
听着 我知道时间很紧 但我做得到
Look, I know it’s gonna be tight, but I can do this.
迈克尔 别说了
Michael, stop it.
这锁链 它们是 恩…
The chains on your locks, they’re…
迈克尔! 迈克尔!
Michael! Michael!
-我能做到! -听我说!
-I can do this! -Listen to me!
-走吧 你得走了 -别那么说
-Go. You gotta go. -Don’t say that.
你看看我!
Look at me!
你做不到的 时间不允许了
You can’t do this. There’s not enough time.
如果你呆在这儿 他们一定会抓住你 你就死定了
If you stay here, they’ll nail you and you’ll rot in here.
我不是在请求 我是在告诉你
I’m not asking you, man, I’m telling you.
不要管我了
Leave me behind.
走吧
Go.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the hell you think you doing?
没什么 伙计
Nothing, man.
你想在我们亲爱的食物里面做手脚吗?
You trying to run something for those Wonder Breads you been running around with?
不 不是这样
No, it ain’t even like that.
那你告诉我 小子
Tell me something, boy.
你在耍诡计还是玩阴谋?
Is you stepping or is you fetching?
我想我已经说得够明白了 你这蠢蛋不准再踏入我们的领地
I thought I made myself clear when I said your punk ass was no longer in business.
这不是你们的领地 好吧? 这是我私人的事情
This ain’t business, all right? This is personal.
你在拿什么东西? 洗涤液?
What you got there anyway, some kind of cleaner?
你想洗什么…
What you trying to clean up,
富兰克林中士?
Sergeant Franklin?
前方记者南茜会作详细报导 南茜?
Nancy Lu has the details. Nancy.
副总统雷诺兹 竞选阵营中传出流言
And rumors coming out of Vice President Reynolds’ camp
竞选伙伴的最初名单出了问题
detail a preliminary short list of running mates
她能够众望所归地得到任命吗?
should she, as expected, win her party’s nomination.
也许最令人惊讶的是伊利诺斯州州长 弗兰克·唐克雷蒂卷入了此事
Perhaps the biggest surprise is the inclusion of llinois governor Frank Tancredi.
考虑到这可以归因于他在对待犯罪上一贯强硬的立场
His consideration is attributed to his reputation for being tough on crime.
尤其是近来在对待林肯·布伦斯这个案子上毫不手软
And some point to his recent refusal to grant clemency to Lincoln Burrows,
林肯·布伦斯是杀害副总统弟弟的凶手
the murderer of the Vice President’s brother,
因此得到了白宫的一致赞赏和认同
which was welcomed with deep appreciation from within the Oval Office.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 约翰?
What the hell are you doing, John?
上帝的工作
Lord’s work.
上帝要你把马粪撒在你的床垫上?
The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?
我们没权力质疑他的意愿
It’s not in our place to question his will.
明白了吗?
Are we clear?
安静点
Hey, hey, hey! Let’s cut the noise.
打开88号♥!
Open on 88!
-怎么了? -艾拂卡托的东西
-Yo, what’s that? -Avocado’s gear.
他今晚就可以回来了
He’s getting out of the infirmary tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
所以你有足够时间给他庆祝一下了
So you got plenty of time to bake him a cake.
我听说你在问彼得森关于贝利克的事
Hey, I heard you were asking Patterson about Bellick.
说好像你今天早上看到他了?
Said you thought you saw him this morning?
是的 我看到了
Yeah. I was.
不 应该是昨天 应该是昨天看到他的
No, it was yesterday. That’s when I saw him.
-你确定? -确定
-You sure? -Yeah.
你知道 有时候在这儿搞不清楚时间
You know, time just sort of blends together up in here.
好吧
All right.
88号♥关上!
Close on 88!
我用这个干什么?
What am I supposed to do with this?
把它倒在马桶里
Pour it in the toilet.
你叫他从厨房♥偷洗涤液是为了洗马桶?
so we can clean the toilet?
我们今晚都得穿过精神病区到达管道那边
We got to get all of us in the psych ward tonight to access the pipes.
有一大帮穿蓝制♥服♥的狱警会在那边看守
A bunch of cons wearing their prison blues would stick out like a sore thumb.
但精神病区的囚犯都穿着…
But the inmates in the psych ward all wear…
白色
White.
-洗涤液起漂白作用 -伪装起来
-Peroxide acts as a bleach. -Camouflage.
只有没几个小时了
Just a few more hours now.
看来该弄的都弄到了…
Looks like we got everything we need.
除了还有你哥哥
Everything except your brother.
你操心衣服的事就行了
You worry about the suits.
林肯的事由我来操心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!