-But what about the… -Tonight.
发生什么事了?
What the hell’s going on?
总统改主意了
The President changed his mind.
有保证说他一定会否决这个能源议案
We were given assurances he would veto the energy bill.
“保证”会告诉你一个人会怎么做
Assurances can tell you everything that a man is going to do
但有效期至第二天早上他醒来改变主意的时候
until he wakes up in the morning and changes his mind.
-那就改回来 -你没听明白
-Then change it back. -I don’t think you understand.
-总统… -你喜欢我们的支持吗?
-The President… -Have you enjoyed our support?
是的
Yes.
好 我们当然不会让你觉得这是理所当然的
Good. We certainly wouldn’t want you to take it for granted.
-你在威胁我? -怎么了?你觉得受到威胁了?
-Are you threatening me? -Why? Do you feel threatened?
卡罗琳 这些我们都经历过
Caroline, we’ve all been through this before,
政♥治♥道德的潮起潮落
the ebbs and flows of political conscience,
但到了最后 我们总能得到我们想要的
but we’ve found at the end of the day we get what we want.
这只是个”谁帮我们”的问题
It’s simply a matter of who helps us get it.
如果你不能说服那糟老头(总统)完成他的第二个任期
If you can’t convince a doddering old fool finishing up his second term
从国家的经济利益考虑 问题在于…
what the best thing is for this country’s economy,
也许你不是我们要找的那个人
perhaps you’re not the kind of helper we’re looking for.
莎拉… 我在想…
Sara. I was thinking about something…
够了 迈克尔
Enough, Michael.
所有的谎言 巧合 故事 都已经够了
Enough with the lies and the coincidences and the stories, all of it.
-事实不是你想像的那样 -我知道你干了什么
-It’s not what you think. -I know what you did.
问题是 你有没有勇气去承认它?
The question is, are you man enough to admit it?
那钥匙
The keys.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这是你第一次跟我说实话吗?
Is that the first time you’ve been honest with me?
-这不是… -第二次?
-It’s not… -The second?
你到底想干什么 迈克尔?
What are you after, Michael?
为了药物? 还是注射器?
Is it drugs? Is it needles?
-都不是 -那是为了什么?
-Neither. -Then what?
请你明白 我不是本意要…
Please understand that I never meant…
我从没想过要把你卷进来的
I never wanted to involve you in this.
那你做得确实是有点差的
Well, you’ve done a pretty poor job of that.
我来这是来告诉你点事儿
I came here to tell you something.
我要把我哥哥弄出去
I’m getting my brother out of here.
今晚
Tonight.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
迈克尔 老实跟你说 为了你自己 不要再说了
Michael, honestly, for your own good, don’t say anything more.
你知道他是无辜的
You know he’s innocent.
他如果按你说的做 他就不无辜了
Do what you’re talking about and he won’t be.
但他至少还活着
But he’ll still be alive.
你明白我有责任向上头汇报一切
You understand that I’m required to report everything you’re telling me.
-是的 -那你为什么还?
-Yes. -Then why would you?
因为你是唯一一个能帮我的人
Because you’re the only one that can help.
因为我知道 你想要成为解决问题的一部分
And because I know you want to be part of the solution.
协助和煽动可算不上解决问题的一部分
Yeah, aiding and abetting is not part of the solution.
知道真♥相♥却置之不理 也算不上解决问题的一部分
Neither is doing nothing knowing what you know about his case.
你竟敢把这些强加于我
How dare you put this on me.
我做了我所能做的 我把资料给我父亲看了…
I did what I could. I gave my father the information…
没有冒犯之意 但那些陷害林肯的家伙
No offense to your father, but the people who are framing Lincoln,
可以说是有相当高的安全警戒线
let’s just say they have a higher security clearance.
照你说这成阴谋了?
So now it’s a conspiracy?
我不是来这里跟你争的
I didn’t come here to have a debate.
你是在请我去干不法勾当的
You’re asking me to break the law.
我要你犯个小错误
I’m asking you to make a mistake.
不伤害任何人 不偷任何东西 就…
Not hurt anyone, not steal anything.
别锁门就行
Just forget to lock up.
你今晚下班的时候 别把门锁上
Leave the door unlocked when you leave tonight.
就这样 求你了
That’s it. Please.
这就是越狱的地方? 这个房♥间?
This is where you’re breaking out of? This room?
门周围的玻璃上装有报♥警♥器
There are alarm contacts on the glass surrounding the door.
否则我就不会要你…
Otherwise, I wouldn’t need you to…
我一直都是你计划的一部分
I was part of your plan.
你全是在演戏?
Was it all an act?
开始的时候 是的
At first, yes.
我得来这儿
I needed to be here.
但后来我想要和你在一起
But then I wanted to be here with you.

Right.
知道你决不会相信这一切是一件很另人痛苦的事
And it’s killing me to know that you’ll never believe that.
不管你对我怎么想 我都是为了林肯
Whatever you may think of me, this is about Lincoln.
别因为我的错而让他受罪
Don’t make him pay for my mistakes.
耶?
Yeah?
嘿 是我 看来要提前了
Hi, it’s me. There’s been an acceleration.
提前到什么时候?
How fast are we talking about?
-很快 就今晚 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Fast. Tonight. -Son of a bitch.
我想你应该没什么问题吧?
I think what you’re trying to say is, “No problem”?
是的 当然 我会搞定的
Yeah, of course. It’ll be taken care of.
好.车子呢?
Good. The van?
在福驰街等着 200码…
Waiting up Fitz Street, 200 yards…
-老厂后面? -老厂后面 明白了
-Behind the old mill? -Behind the old mill, I got it.
有个问题 约翰 你不想来架大点的飞机吗?
One question, John. Don’t you want a bigger plane?
这飞机只有三个位置 我记得你说过有7 8个人
You only got three seats. I thought you said there were seven or eight guys.
并不是每个人都能上飞机
Well, not everybody gonna have a ticket.
能告诉我是哪几个吗?
You gonna tell me who is?
那还活着的三个
The three of us still breathing.
两张票 接近布莱克福特的任何一个机场都行
Whatever airport’s closer to Blackfoot.
是否靠窗等问题都不重要 给我们订下一班机的票子
Aisle, window, it doesn’t matter, just get us on the next flight.
好 我等着
Yeah, I’ll hold.
嘿?
Hello?
计划改变了
Change of plans.
今晚你就得把女孩带到机场跑道去
We’re going to need you to have a girl at the airstrip tonight.
-今晚? -我说得不够清楚吗?
-Tonight? -Was I not enunciating?
不 只是 恩…
No, it’s just that…
事情可能会变糟糕
Look, things could get messy.
穿上工作服吧
So wear a smock.
彼得森和监狱长的秘书?
Is that his nympho secretary?
你少来 伙计 好像你不会上似的
Come on, man, like you wouldn’t hit that.
我不知道 维加斯 凌晨2点 或许吧 但…
I don’t know, Vegas, 2:00 a.m., maybe, but
要不是她屁♥股♥那么大
if she didn’t have such a big booty.
女人的屁♥股♥是男人最大的弱点 我知道我会上的
Man, the booty is the man’s biggest weakness. I know I would’ve hit it.
可以去成医务室了?
You find a way to the infirmary yet?
我还在想办法
I’m working on it.
-嘿 你今天看到贝利克了? -没看到
-Yo, you seen Bellick today? -Not yet.
我要跟他谈一谈 你知道他去哪了吗?
I need to talk to him. Do you know if he went somewheres?
我看起来像他妈?
Do I look like his mother?
这家伙我今天还没看到过
The guy hasn’t shown up yet.
你确定他今天没来?
You sure he ain’t showed yet?
因为我想我今天早上看到他了
‘Cause I thought I saw him here this morning, man.
特维纳 来这里帮我一把
Tweener! Need a hand over here.
好 我来了
Yeah, I’m on it.
-好了吧? -好
-All right? -Fine.
只是 恩… 有点痛 就这样
It’s just sore, that’s all.
等你活到我的岁数 你就知道了
You live to my age, you’ll know all about it.
你知道你的母鸡屋里有几只狐狸 是吗?
You know you got a couple of foxes in your hen house, right?
你在说什么?
Who are we talking about?
那两个天生的死对头
The bastard and the born again.
他们俩都想离开这儿 那种时候不会闹事的
They both want out of here. They’ll behave until then.
你这么想?
Think so?
我昨天从帝博格拿到这个
I just picked this off of T-Bag yesterday.
如果我晚到10秒种
If I would’ve been there 10 seconds later,
他们就得在太平间伺候那个浑身是血的阿布鲁奇了
they’d have been serving Abruzzi with red sauce over at the morgue.
我知道你想尽量减少麻烦 这没问题
I know you want to be shot caller and everything, and that’s cool,
但你得解决这件事
but you got to handle things, man.
听明白我说的话了吗?
Are you picking up what I’m putting down?
是的
Yeah.
事情就这样了 这次千万不能出任何差错了
Look, this is it, man. Ain’t no do-overs this time.
不能出现意外情况
Can’t be no complications.
今晚出不去 我们就再也别想出去了
We break out tonight, or we ain’t never getting out.
这是郡里拿来的书面材料
We got that paperwork in from the county.
莎拉?
Sara?
好. 抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!