我要他24小时受到监控
I want him under 24-hour surveillance.
行刑时我必须在场
I have to be there when they kill this man.
你至少可以回顾一下此案
The least you could do is review his case.
特伦斯
Terrence.
我不能明白的是 随着事情搞得越来越糟
The thing I can’t quite figure is with the crap storm this thing’s become
他们怎么还没杀了你
why they haven’t killed you.
好好享用吧
Have at it.
看在你以前的份上
Now, out of respect for what you once were,
今天我放过你
I’m going to let you walk away.
为什么不把刀子给我呢?
Why don’t you just hand me that shank you’re holding?
我不明白你要这个干什么
I’m not even sure why you need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
钥匙就在你的邮件箱里
Your keys, they were right over there by your in-box.
有个维修工在外面等着
Well, you got a maintenance guy waiting outside here,
说是你要他来换锁 要我叫他走吗?
says you want him to change the locks. Want me to call him off?
不 叫他进来
No, send him in.
给你最后一个机会 特维纳
It’s your last chance, Tweener.
斯科菲尔德他们那帮家伙… 他们在越狱
Scofield and his whole PI crew, they’re escaping.
你知道我不可能让你走得了 头儿
You know I can’t let you leave here, boss.
警犬
Dogs.
我曾不知多少次试图逃避上头的逮捕 但都被抓
The numerous times I’ve been apprehended while trying to elude the authorities,
就是因为这该死的警犬
it’s always because of the damn dogs.
你逃得了一切
Turns out you can run from just about everything in your life
但逃不了你身上的臭味儿
except your own particular stink.
是么 有些人可能太臭了
Yeah, well, some of us stink more than others.
你大概闻起来有巧克力棒棒糖味
Kinte, you can smell like a bouquet of bonbons,
除非你把这味道弄掉
but unless you get rid of your smell
否则这等于给警♥察♥通信
you might as well send a note to the police
给他们指明方向 或许还免了他们的”打的”费
with directions and some cab fare.
他说得没错
You know, Theodore’s right, man.
我们都得去除体味
We gotta scrub down our cells.
床铺怎么办?
What about our bunks?
枕头 床单等都得去除这个味道 要不干脆换了
Pillows, sheets, everything. Either get rid of your smell or change it.
我们还剩多少时间?
Well, how much time we got?
-约翰? -3天
-John? -Three days.
要把我们都弄到警卫室去工作 3天是最起码的
That’s the soonest I could get us into the guards’ room for PI.
那时候你可以弄到警服吗?
You think you’ll have the extra suits by then?
可能吧 明天就应该可以弄到
Probably. They should be here tomorrow.
好 我们可以走了
Good, so we’re good to go.
看来只需要想办法把医务室钥匙搞到就行了
how to get through that door in the infirmary.
还有把林肯弄出那牢房♥
How to get Linc out of that box.
你可以在三天内完成?
And you can do that in three days?
三天已经足够
Three days should be plenty of time.
我们得行动了
We got to get out of here.
现在就行动
Now.
我不知道怎么被他发现的 但他确实发现了
I don’t know how he found it. He just did.
-那个洞就这么敞开在那里? -我尽量把它盖得没有痕迹
-So the hole’s just sitting there? -I covered it the best I could
但他们迟早会发现贝利克失踪了
but it’s just a matter of time before someone discovers
Bellick’s missing.
什么意思 贝利克失踪了?
What do you mean Bellick’s missing?
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
狐狸河地方比较大 或许一时半会儿他们发现不了
Fox River is a big place. Maybe they won’t notice for a while.
贝利克不下命令 这边什么事情都动不了
Nothing happens around here without Bellick’s say so.
很快有人就会发现他失踪的
Somebody is gonna notice that he’s missing.
一旦发现他失踪 他们一定会封锁这地方直到找到他为止
And when they do, they’re gonna close this place down until they find him.
-我们怎么办? -天一黑下来…
-What are we gonna do? -As soon as it gets dark, we go.
-我们就走 -今晚?
-Tonight? -Pretty,
我们还没准备好今晚逃跑
we ain’t ready to escape tonight.
逃跑已经开始了 贝利克发现洞的那一刻就开始了
Escape already started. It started the minute Bellick found that hole.
发现他失踪的时候 一切就结束了
And it’s gonna end the minute they figure out that he’s missing.
那你留下来
Then stay!
我哪天早上肯定会看到报纸上说…
I’ll be sure to read the papers in the morning.
他们发现有哪些人在那房♥间工作过
See how many years you got when they realized
谁挖了地洞 得判多少年
which crew was working in that room and dug that hole.
那我们具体该怎么做 伙计?
So what’s the play, man?
今晚能把飞机准备好吗?
Do you think you can have the plane ready by tonight?
当然
Sure.
-你要去厨房♥值班 对吗? -是的
-You had kitchen duty, right? -Yeah.
你用什么东西洗地板的?
What’d you use to scrub down the floors?
我想应该是过氧化氢之类的东西
I don’t know. I think it was some peroxide, or something like that.
那应该可行 你尽量拿 越多越好
That’ll work. Get as much as you can.
我想办法去搞钥匙
I’ll work on getting us that key to the infirmary.
其余的人想办法去除体味吧
The rest of you find whatever you can to get rid of the scent in your cells.
如果我们进不了警卫室 这些有什么用
None of this matters if we can’t get in the guards’ room.
我们晚饭后就走
We’re gonna leave after dinner,
那段时间门是开着的
during tier time when the gates are open.
7:00 一个接一个 从我的房♥间出去
7:00, one by one, through my cell.
我们本应该从警卫室走的
Whoa, whoa. No, we were supposed to go through the guards’ room.
在他们发现我们之前
That was going to give us a head start,
我们已经有足够的逃跑时间
hours before they even found out we were missing.
但如果从你的房♥间逃跑 时间就不多了
We leave through your cell, we ain’t got no lead time.
-7:00 就算到8:00 那将是… -60分钟
-7:00. Count’s at 8:00, that’s only… -Sixty minutes.
60分钟内得翻过墙 并逃得越远越好
Sixty minutes to get over that wall and as far away from here as possible.
他们会马上追上来的
They’ll be right on our asses.
停止聊天 回牢房♥去 户外活动时间到!
Quit your talking and start your walking. Ladies, yard time is over!
他们已经在追了
They already are.
一个接一个走
Come on, let’s go. Hurry it up. Single file.
还有一件事我们没有谈起 你兄弟
You know, there’s one thing we didn’t talk about out there.Your brother.
我意思是 他受到了24小时监控
I mean, he’s under 24-hour surveillance.
我是说 即使你今晚不能把他搞出来
I’m just saying, if you can’t get to him by tonight,
我们也得走 这你很清楚的 是吗?
we still have to go, you know that, right?
-头儿 -你想要什么?
-Hey, boss. -What do you want?
我兄弟在普通监区 他还不知道我发生了意外
My brother’s in Gen Pop. He’s got no clue I was in an accident.
所以?
So?
有什么法子我可以给他稍个信吗?
Well, is there any way I can get a message to him?
有 写在你的遗嘱里面
Yeah. Put it in your will.
你确定所有的点都有联♥系♥?
And you’re sure all those dots connect?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
是谁?
Who was that?
律师事物所的一个朋友 处理公♥司♥的很多业务
A friend of mine at the title company, handled a lot of my firm’s business.
对于布莱克福特的电♥话♥号♥码 她找了个地址给我
She dug up an address for that phone number in Blackfoot.
在哪?
Where is it?
有趣的不是那个地址 而是怎么个有趣法
It’s not the where that’s interesting, it’s the how.
原来蒙大纳的那个地方
It turns out our little place in Montana
被一家海外的公♥司♥以2百万的价格买♥♥去了
was purchased for $2 million by an offshore holding corporation.
那些钱买♥♥那样的地 价格应该是合理的 不是吗?
Well, that’s pretty standard for a transaction that size, though, right?
是的 可这家公♥司♥是由一家信用社提供资金的
Sure. Only this holding corporation was bankrolled by a trust.
而那家信用社 由特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的房♥产出资
A trust financed by the estate of Terrence Steadman.
看来我们得去布莱克福特看看了
Looks like you and I are going to Blackfoot, Montana.
-今天见到贝利克了吗? -没有 怎么了?
-Have you seen Bellick today? -No. Why?
麦柯刚在问 我想他还没来
Mack was asking. I guess he ain’t showed up yet.
可能迟到了
He’s probably just late.
贝利克? 我8年没看到他迟到过一回
Bellick? I haven’t beat that guy to work in eight years.
斯科菲尔德 没什么好看的 快走
Scofield, this ain’t Gibsons. Move.
他们已经开始怀疑了 伙计
They’re already starting to ask questions, man.
我们不可能在7小时内离开这里 又保证不被他们发现那事
We’re not gonna make it out of here in seven hours without them finding the answers.
那过氧化氢怎么样了?
How we coming with that peroxide?
在院子干活之前我要用到它
I’m gonna need it before we meet up for yard duty.
可能要之后才能搞到
Probably not till later.
能告诉我是干什么用的吗?
You wanna tell me what you need it for?
这些布鲁塞尔豆苗 你吃吗?
Makkos, you going to be eating them there Brussels sprouts?
不
No.
-你介意我… -拿去吧. 他们闻起来像大便
-You mind if I… -Take them. They smell like crap.
是吗?
Do they, now?
什么事?
What’s up?
-如果你… -今晚
-Yo, if you got… -Tonight.
-什么? -计划改变了
-What? -Change of plans.
为什么 发生什么事了吗?
Why, did something happen?
去找苏克雷吧
Just find Sucre.
他会告诉你该做些什么准备
He’ll tell you what you need to do to be ready.
-那…? -今晚