我还以为我们选择 林肯·布伦斯作为替罪羊
I thought we picked Lincoln Burrows off the street
是因为他是个无法保护自己的社会下层人士
because he was some lowlife who couldn’t defend himself.
现在我才发现 原来他父亲
Now I learn it’s all about his father,
是公♥司♥一直想了却旧恩怨的间谍?
some old spook that the Company’s trying to settle a score with?
幸运的是
Well, fortunately for us,
公♥司♥的议程和我们的议程 最后是会达成一致的
the Company’s agenda and our agenda have the same endgame.
卡罗琳 这行我已经干了15年了
Caroline, I’ve been doing this for 15 years,
一直以来 事情都是关于你
and it’s never been about anything other than you,
你的家庭 最重要的是 关于这个国家
your family, and most importantly, this country.
我现在需要知道我到底为谁效力
Now, I need to know who I’m working for here.
-你为我效力 -向我保证
-You are working for me. -Promise me that.
我向你保证 保罗 我得挂了
I promise you, Paul. I got to go now.
我又有幸做些什么呢
And to what do I owe this honor?
今天下午的参议院投票
To the vote on the Senate floor this afternoon.
听着 我明白 否决权在我手里 我投否决票 就这样
Look, I get it. The vote comes down to me, I vote “no.” Lt’ll get done.
事实上 这次我们需要你投赞成票
Well, actually, we are going to need you to vote “yes” on this one.
我要确定我是不是听清楚了
I want to make sure I heard you straight.
你要我投环保论者的票?
You want me to vote on the environmentalists’ side?
这个投票没关系
This isn’t about a vote.
这是有关你和你在选民心中印象的问题
This is about you and how you look to voters.
现在 我们的国家变得日益需要多样化的能源
Now, we have a nation that is growing increasingly hungry for alternate energy.
如果你这次再保持中立
So if you come across as more centrist,
你就会获得更多人的支持
you’ll appeal to the broader swath of the electorate,
明年你就很可能当选
the very people who will get you elected next year.
再说 一旦议案到了总统那儿 他一定一票否决
Besides, once that bill hits the President’s desk, he’ll veto it.
那样 我们就得到我们所有想要的了
Then we’ll get precisely what we always wanted anyway, won’t we?
你是不是连毛都没长全?
You probably don’t have a hair on your body, do you?
滚你的王八蛋
Just back your punk ass up.
嘿 颓纳!快过来
Hey, Tweener! Get over here.
看来艾弗卡托是看上你了
Looks like Avocado has taken a shine to you.
如果你想做他狱友我可以成全你
I could set you up as cellies if you want.
不要这么说 好吗?
Stop it, all right?
我这次探听到点消息
I got something for you this time.
斯科菲尔德那帮家伙 他们在策划着什么事
Scofield and his boys, they’re up to something.
能不能具体一点?
How about being a little more specific?
不管是什么 好像和他们修的那个房♥间有关…
Whatever it is, it’s got to do with that room they’re fixing.
和那地毯有关
Something to do with the carpet.
让我一下 伙计
Excuse me, fellas.
滚开!
Out of the way!
迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔! 迈克尔!
Michael! Michael!
完全没有反应 给他注射镇静剂
He’s totally non-responsive, so start him on chlorpromazine.
我觉得他有间歇精神病发作
And I believe he’s in danger of a psychotic break.
一旦他精神病发作 你就立马通知我
I want you to notify me immediately if and when that happens.
把他清理干净
Clean him up.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
把枪放下 你不会杀人
Put it down. You’re not a killer.
你不想行事这么草率吧
You don’t want to make any rash mistakes here, LJ.
别动!
Don’t move!
-冷静 冷静… -闭嘴!
-Go easy, go easy… -Shut up!
LJ 解决问题有其它方法的 好吗?
LJ, there’s other ways out of this, you know, okay?
我可以帮助你的 但如果你扣下扳机
I can help you beat this rap, but if you pull that trigger,
那你就真的成了杀人犯 我就帮不了你了 懂吗?
you really will be a killer, and then I can’t help you, okay?
我是政♥府♥部门的 LJ 我能帮你办到很多事
I’m government, LJ. There’s a lot of things I can do for you.
你能帮我的唯一一件事就是去死!
The only thing you can do for me is die!
放下武器!
Drop your weapon!
我说了 放下武器!
I said drop your weapon!
看来你只能以后再动手了 哈?
Guess you’re going to have to take a rain check on that one, huh?
放下武器!
Drop the gun now!
别 我按你说的做了
No. I did what you said.
你废话一大堆 那边根本什么都没有
You brought me a pile of crap. There was nothing there.
我们慢慢来 伙计 多给我点时间
Boss, come on, man. I just need some more time.
我已经给你时间了 你简直是在浪费我的时间
You had your time. You’re a waste of my fries.
打开88号♥门!
Open on 88!
能不能再给我次机会
Dude, just give me another try.
88号♥门关上!
Close on 88!
别想了
Have at it.
老大
Boss.
老大!
Boss!
你挺走运
You’re lucky.
这孩子身上有两桩命案了
Kid’s got a warrant for double homicide.
哦 天 开玩笑吧?
Oh, dear. Are you serious?
你之前有和他联♥系♥吗?
Did you have any prior contact with him?
知道他为什么选择你家吗?
Any idea why he chose your house?
不清楚 他不停的叫喊”你杀了我妈妈”
I mean, he was screaming something like, “You killed my mom,”
还说我是什么政♥府♥特工什么的…
and going on about me being a government agent, and…
我不知道 大概这孩子吸过毒了吧
I don’t know, it just seemed like that kid was on drugs or something.
你以什么为生 克雷唯克先生?
What do you do for a living, Mr. Kravecki?
我是一个脱水肉类的区销♥售♥经理
I’m a regional sales manager for a dehydrated meat distributor.
什么 你是说牛肉干之类的?
What, you mean like jerky?
-是的 你爱吃? -什么种类的?
-Yes. you a fan? -What kind?
美洲野牛
Buffalo.
拿些去 真的 我这儿全是这东西
Have some. Really. I’m swimming in the stuff.
一小时后吃午饭
One hour till lunch.
-出了什么问题? -就是你所看到的
-So, what’s the problem? -You’re looking at it.
-什么 铁网旁边的那个? -是的 他是我的新狱友
-What, Haywire? -Yep. He’s my new cellmate.
我想我得了双重性格的精神紊乱
They think I have schizoaffective disorder with bipolar tendencies.
-你的纹身 -纹身怎么了?
-Your tattoos. -What about them?
-他们是什么? -只是纹身而已
-What are they of? -They’re just tattoos.
这家伙的皮肤上有个迷宫
The man’s got a maze on his skin.
他为什么那么做? 他为什么在皮肤上弄个迷宫?
Why would he do that? Why would he put a maze on his skin?
是个通道 通向哪里的?
It’s a pathway. Where does it lead?
好啊 朋友 你说得没错
Hello, roomie. You were right about my tattoo.
那确实是通道 和你想得一样
It is a path, just like you thought.
我需要你回忆一下 朋友
And I need you to remember when you saw it, Haywire.
回忆一下那通道是怎么样的
I need you to remember what it looked like.
你觉得你能做到吗?
Do you think you can do that for me?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我…我刚发现其实工具没有少 我的错
I thought we was missing some tools here.My bad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!