你看到镜子里的那人了吗?
Did you see the guy in the viewing room?
没有
No
是爸爸
It was Dad.
我认识这家伙
I know that guy.
是什么?
What is it?
这是嵌在迈克尔·斯科菲尔德皮肉里的纤维
It was fused into Michael Scofield’s skin.
从哪来的?
Where’d it come from?
依我看 是狱警制♥服♥上的
As far as I can tell, a guard’s uniform.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
监狱的蓝图
The blueprints,
从精神病区通往医务室的那部分
the ones we need to get from the psych ward to the infirmary,
不见了
they’re gone.
嘿 看起来不错呵
Hey, that’s looking good.
还真挺有进展
You’re making some real progress.
石灰泥增加了重量
The plaster adds a lot of weight.
我也许得加固下
I may have to add reinforcements.
怎样都行 只要能赶上我的婚礼纪念日
Whatever it takes, as long as you get done in time for the anniversary.
我会完成的. 拿住这个
It’ll be done. Hold this.
你知道 伊朗王十分喜爱泰姬陵
You know, the Shah loved his Taj so much
因此他在河对岸又造了一个一模一样的庙宇
that he built another temple just like it on the other side of the river.
几乎完全一样
It was an absolute mirror image.
只是黑了一点 可以说是”黑色泰姬陵”
Except it was darker, it was like a black Taj Mahal.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
那是因为这工程从未完工
Well, that’s ’cause it was never completed.
在他完工之前 他的政♥权♥被他最爱的儿子推♥翻♥了
He was overthrown by his favorite son before he could finish it.
-听起来像个神话故事似的 -不 这100%是真的
-Sounds like a myth. -No, it’s 100% true.
我觉得是
I think.
打扰一下 狱长 医生要见你
Excuse me, Warden. Dr. Tancredi is here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚当 带斯科菲尔德先生 回牢房♥去吧
Adams, please escort Mr. Scofield back to his cell.
医生 有什么需要我效劳的吗?
Doctor, what can I do for you?
其实是和斯科菲尔德有关的 长官
Actually, it’s about Scofield, sir.
进去谈
Come in.
斯科菲尔德怎么了?
What about Scofield?
他的背部被烫得相当的严重
The burn on his back is fairly serious.
他看上去恢复的不错
He seems to be recovering.
起先我以为他是被另一个囚犯所伤
At first, I assumed he was being assaulted by another inmate,
但我在他的皮肤里面发现这个
but I found this embedded in the skin on his back.
这是什么?
What’s this?
是纤维
It’s fabric.
狱警制♥服♥上的
Came from a guard’s uniform.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我试着回忆那些丢失的通道…
I’m trying to remember those blueprints,
那些被烫掉的部分
what we lost to the burn.
没有那部分 我们绝不可能通得过 精神病区的地下管道
Without them, we’ll never be able to navigate those pipes beneath psych ward.
-现在如何? -不行
-Any luck? -No.
我曾花了很长时间研究整张设计图…
I spent a lot of time studying those blueprints,
没日没夜的研究
tracing them night after night,
思考每一条可能通往医务室的路线
considering every possible route to the infirmary.
这感觉就像是对你10年前学的东西 再来一次测验一样
It’s like trying to take a test you studied for 10 years ago.
P.I.(狱工)!
P.I.
真不知道怎么给他们搞成那样
How do they get like that, I got no idea.
我知道 扯过的口袋太多了
I do. Tugging on too many pockets.
她扯过你的口袋了??
She tug on your pocket?
我爱好交际 但我还是个有底线的人
I may be social, but that’s the boundary line even I won’t cross.
怎么样了? 什么时候能行动?
So how about it, Fish? When we rolling out?
还差一点 我已经在着手了
One hiccup left, but I’m working on it.
是吗 还差什么?
Yeah, and what is that?
我们的路线还不是太完善
Our road map’s a little incomplete at the moment.
我不明白 为什么不再下去看看?
I don’t get it. Why not just go down there again?
因为 第一: 我没有狱警服了
‘Cause, one, I don’t have the guard’s uniform anymore,
就是说我没办法穿过院子 或者说后勤室
which means I can’t get across the yard or past the orderly.
第二: 即使我去成了 那里也是一团糟
And two, even if I did, it’s a mess down there.
我需要这个
I need this.
你觉得你能记起来吗?
You think you’re gonna remember it?
你不要催我就行
Not with you hounding me.
收工了 外面要开始大扫除
Time to wrap it up. We’re going to have you start exterminating.
这边还没完工呢
We’re not done in here.
我看是差不多了
Well, you look done to me.
没呢 地毯什么的都还没动过
No, CO, we still got the carpet to do, man.
不用了 贝利克会叫专业人员来做
No, Bellick is going to bring professionals in to do that.
他想把工作做得好点
Wants the job done right.
-他们什么时候来? -明天
-When’s that going to happen? -Tomorrow.
这下我们惹上大♥麻♥烦了 不是吗?
We got a real problem on our hands, don’t we?
那帮家伙一进来
Rug monkeys gonna come in here,
掀开地毯 那个洞就会喜迎他们的到来
tear up that carpet and that hole’s gonna be smiling up at them.
-我们得把它填上 -我们才刚刚挖好
-We’ll have to fill it in. -We just dug that bitch.
我们只需要一块夹板
All we need is a piece of plywood
然后在上面涂上几英寸厚的速干混凝土
and a couple inches of that fast-setting concrete on top of it.
铺地毯的人发现不了这个洞的
The carpet guys will never know there’s anything beneath it.
如果我们要出去
And the night we break out,
只需用个大锤子砸碎它就行了
we’ll just smash through with a sledgehammer.
好了 干活吧
Well, okay. Let’s get on it.
我们只剩下几个小时的时间了
We’ve only got a couple hours to get this thing done.
嘿 颓纳 见过艾弗卡托吗?
Hey, Tweener. You met Avocado?
嘿 别来无恙啊?
Yo, what’s up?
瞧 她还是个孩子
Lookit. She’s just a baby.
走吧
Hit road.

Have a seat.
那么…
So…
斯科菲尔德那边有什么消息不?
Scofield. What’s the 911?
没什么 我真不太清楚 我不常和他们呆一块儿
It’s 411, and I don’t know, man. I ain’t up in his car.
知道吗 艾弗卡托要找个新狱友
You know, Avocado’s looking for a new cellie.
老大 拜托 我想和他们套近乎
Boss, come on, man, I’m trying to break bread with the man,
但我接近不了他们 除非我和他们一块儿干活
but I can’t get jack unless I can get to the table.
知道我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
斯科菲尔德那帮家伙全在P.I里面 他不需要我
Scofield got his own peeps up in PI. He don’t need me.
这东西多久会干?
How long this stuff take to dry?
一 二个小时
One, two hours.
警报
Fire on the line.
这地方好啊 我听说这里要装卫♥星♥电♥视♥
This place is sweet. I heard we’re getting satellite.
可以看很多A片了 老大
Yeah, all the porn you can watch, boss.
不错 不错
Good, good.
你们的活干的很漂亮
You know, you girls
我想再来个帮手应该会更好
I thought you could use an extra pair of hands on the crew.
好啊?!
What’s up?
嘿 伙计们 看我这把刷子 都粘在一块儿了
Hey, man, look at my brush. It’s all sticking together.
得派个人出去把这个弄干净
Somebody needs to go clean them out.
论资格 应该是 你了
According to rank, that would be you.
我该怎么做?
What do I gotta do?
院子里有水管 你用那个吧
There’s a hose out by the shed in the yard. You can use that.
也把这些弄干净了
Clean those, too.
好吧
All right.
抱歉搞杂了你们的聚会
Sorry I busted up the party, yo.
他是谁?
Who is he?
你只需知道
For your purposes, all you need to know
照片中的这家伙曾经也为这家公♥司♥卖♥♥力 后来变得吊儿郎当
is that man in the photo used to work for the Company. He went rogue.
他怎么卷进来的?
And how’s he involved in this situation?
他是布伦斯的父亲
He’s Burrows’ father.
等 等 等
Wait, wait, wait.
你挑了个公♥司♥里人的儿子做替罪羊?
You picked the son of a Company man to be our patsy?
公♥司♥知道吗?
Did the Company know?
公♥司♥知道 就这些
The Company did know. That was the whole point.
你能不能帮忙解释一下?
How about you elaborate on that?
你能不能不要问这些问题?
How about you stop with all the questions?
你是个挺不错的保镖 就这样
You are a glorified bodyguard, that’s it.
你的工作是被人看到 而不是被人听到 明白了吗?
Your job’s to be seen, not to be heard. Is that understood?
-好了吗? -哦 差不多快好了
-How close are we? -Oh, we’re good to go, baby.
-又有人来了 -这是怎么了 狂欢派队?
-Got another badge. -What is this, happy hour?
斯科菲尔德? 狱长要见你
Scofield? Pope wants to see you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!