我在想
Well, I was just thinking,
我工作的地方也许正缺个人手
I might know of a job opening where I work.
真的吗? 在哪?
Really? Where’s that?
-听说过狐狸河吗? -那监狱?
-You ever heard of Fox River? -The prison?
是的 我知道这听起来不是太合适
Yeah. I know it sounds like a strange idea.
也许
Maybe…
也许你和我可以 恩
Maybe you and I could…
也许我们可以一块儿吃个饭聊聊
Maybe we could talk about it over dinner.
我有张红色龙虾餐厅的礼券
I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate.
哦 天 恩
Oh, my God.
谢谢 真的 恩
Thank you. Really.
我 今晚我得准备一下我的简历 恩
I…Tonight’s kind of my night to work on my resume.

Yeah.
是啊 当然
Of course.
抱歉 我 恩
Sorry, I…
但谢谢你 真的 谢谢你推荐我那个职位
But thank you, really, for the referral.
-狐狸河 -是的
-Fox River. -Yeah.
知道吗 数学也不是我的强项
You know,math was never my best subject, either.
但 我用一些技巧搞定它
But, um… I got through it by learning some new tricks.
想学那些技巧吗 格雷希?
You want to learn some tricks, Gracey?
-什么技巧? -比方说99乘法表
-Like what? -Like your nine -times tables.
准备好了吗? 9乘1等于
Ready? Nine times one is…
9乘2等于
Nine times two is…
-18 -18 是的
-Eighteen. -yeah
-9乘3等于 -27!
-Nine times three is…Twenty -seven!
没错 做得好 继续努力
Exactly. You got it. Now keep on going.
妈妈 妈妈 看看泰德教会了我什么?
Mommy, Mommy,did you see what Teddy taught me?
是的 棒极了 宝贝儿 去说给你的哥哥听听
Yes. That’s great, honey.Go show your brother.
扎克 听着 9乘1等于
Zack, look. Nine times one…
谢谢
Thank you.
右 右 左 左 右 右
Right, right, left, left, right, right.
嘿 恩 谢谢
Hey. Thank you.
找你零钱
Let me get your change.
要零钱吗?
Do you want your change?
归你了
Keep it.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
-爸爸! -嘿 宝贝儿 过来
-Daddy! -Hey, sweetheart.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
我得 恩
You know I got…
我得告诉你点事
I got to tell you something,
可能会让你很难接受
and it’s gonna be really hard to hear.

Okay.
什么?
What?
事情是这样的
Well, the thing is,
他们要叫我回去
I’m being shipped back off.
什么?
What?
是的
Yeah.
我的部队要我再回到那边去 亲爱的
My unit just got called back for another tour, baby.
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
调度命令刚刚下来
Deployment orders just came down.
随着意大利人的撤出
You know, with the Italians pulling out and everything.
告诉他们你不去 爸爸!
Tell them no, Daddy.

Yo, B.
过来 宝贝儿
Come here.
能帮帮忙吗 我那边出了点问题?
Can you give me a hand with something out back?
那是我妹妹!而你在对她撒谎
That’s my sister you lied to in there.
这就是我让你照顾她们的原因
Which is why I know you’re going to take care of them when I’m gone.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
也许吧
Maybe.
我被踢出军队也是这样的疯狂
But so is the way I got kicked out of the Army.
我开卡车被抓也是这样的感觉
So is the way I got busted for driving that truck.
就象我对里面那个女人的感觉一样
And so is the way I feel about that woman up in there.
她嫁给了一个军人
She married a military man
一个知道怎么处理自己事情的人
who knows how to take care of his business.
而如今 如果我让他觉得我是个暴徒
Now if I look like one of these thugs, now,
你知道她会干出什么事来吗 啊?
what do think she’s going to do? Huh?
我进去后 她能等我多久?
How long do you think she’s going to wait for me while I’m inside?
我不知道 老兄
I don’t know, man.
你欠我的 兄弟
You owe me this, man.
千万别让她知道我在哪 听到了吗?
Don’t you ever let her know where I am.Do you feel me?
通常 我是不会这么做的
Usually, I do this the other way.
-你为什么想要 -我想要怎样就怎样
-Why do you want to… -I want what I want.
你要是把这个给别人看
You show this to anyone else,
我就把整件事取消
I am calling the whole thing off.
我的治疗师说
My therapist said…
她说我心里憋的东西太多
She said that I’m holding too much in
她说我得当面找你
and that I need to confront you
告诉你 我被伤害得很深
to let you know how betrayed I feel.
我让你进入我的生活 我的家
I let you into my life,my home,
上帝 我甚至让你靠近我的孩子!
my God, I let you near my children!
我从没碰过他们
I never touched them.
你本应该告诉我你是怎样一个人
You should have told me what you were.
你觉得只有你一个感觉被背叛了吗?
You think that you’re the only one who feels betrayed?
我 爱你的 苏珊
I loved you, Susan.
真正的爱 这是我生命中第一次
Real love.For the first time in my life.
然后你却把我
And then to have you do me like that,
像东西一样把我喂狗 把我扔出窗外
to just throw me out to the dogs,just toss me out the back door…
-你是个杀人凶手 泰德! -够了
-You’re a murderer, Teddy! -That’s enough!
我过去确实干过坏事 但当我遇见你后 那个
I have sinned in the past,but when I met you,that person,
那个曾经干过很多坏事的家伙 死了
the one that did all those terrible things, he died.
我重生了
And I was reborn.
你的爱让我 变成一个
By the grace of your love, I was a…
一个崭新的 好人
A new man. A better man.
不 这并不能抹去你曾在阿♥拉♥巴马 杀死6个学生的事实
No.That doesn’t just erase the man who killed six students in Alabama.
我想你是对的
I guess that’s where you’re right.
当你把我送进这个地方 让我和那些人在一起的时候
Because when you sent me here to this place, with these people,
那个邪恶的我又复活了
it brought that old dirty bastard right back home.
其实 窗口有盏蜡烛
In fact, there was a candle in the window
等着我走过你家门口那些台阶
just waiting for me to walk up them front steps.
你知道 我会
You know, I’m gonna…
我总有一天会释放出去的
I’m gonna get out of here someday.
而那天到来的时候
And when I do,
别以为我会不记得你家门前是什么样子 苏珊
don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
快结束了
It’s almost over.
布伦斯很快就死了 然后一切又会变得和以前一样
Burrows will be dead soon and then things will start getting back to normal.
我知道你遭受了很多
I know that you’ve been through a lot,
我保证 最糟糕的已经过去
but I promise you the worst is now behind us.
亲爱的姐姐
My dear sister
你绝对感受不到我的经历
you have no idea what I’ve been through.
晚安 特伦斯
Good night, Terrence.
你手上没有什么砝码
You don’t have the guts.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!