怎么说?
What say you?
伊利诺伊州诉林肯布伦斯的案件
In the matter of The People of the State of Illinois vs. Lincoln Burrows
指控被告一级谋杀
on the count of murder in the first degree,
我们认为被告有罪
we find the defendant guilty.
被告将从今天开始关押满一个星期
The defendant will remain in custody until one week from today,
然后进行宣判
when we commence the penalty phase.
林肯
Lincoln.
很抱歉 林肯
I’m so sorry, Linc.
别 这不是你的错
Don’t be. It’s not your fault.
知道我喜欢什么吗?
Know what I like?
我们做完以后
How after we make love,
你小肚脐上有这么一小滩水
you get this little puddle of water in your belly button.
费尔南多 那是汗!
Fernando, that’s sweat.
别弄它! 好恶心!
And get out of there! It’s disgusting there!
我觉得很好看
I think it’s beautiful.
我觉得你好看
I think you’re beautiful.
你想要什么 费尔南多?
What do you want, Fernando?
哦 你得再给我几分钟
Oh, you got to give me a few more minutes…
别闹了!
Stop.
我是说将来 你想得到什么?
From the future.What do you want from the future?
如果我说是你 你不会跑掉吧?
Would you run if I said “you”?
如果我跑的话 你会追吗?
Would you chase me if I did?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
广♥告♥里的那些兄弟都学会了计算机什么的
All these commercials show brothers learning computer skills,new technologies.
除了杀人 山姆大伯什么都没教我
Uncle Sam didn’t teach me nothing but cadence and kill.
你试过那家价格市场了吗?
You check over at the Price -Mart?
不招人
Ain’t hiring.
尤其是对于一个被部队除名的家伙
Especially with a brother with a dishonorable discharge.
生活待遇都是最底层的
Goes right to the bottom of the pile, man.
你想要背着家瞒多久?
How long you think you can keep this up?
除非谁给我份工作
Until somebody gives me a job.
不 我指的是向凯蒂撒谎
No, I’m talking about lying to Kaycee.
你离开的时间够长了
Your unit’s been on leave for a long damn time now.
很快他们就会发现 其实你也没那么走运
Pretty soon they gonna stop thinking you’re lucky,
然后她就会不停的问问题
and she’s gonna start asking questions.
是的 然后我就得不停的找借口
Yeah, well, then I need to start finding some answers.
听着 我恰巧知道一个地方招人
Look, I happen to know of an employment opportunity.
得了 老兄 我做人还不会干那种活
Come on, man, you know I don’t get down like that.
-只是开卡车而已 -是啊
-It’s just driving a truck. -Yeah.
从一个地方开到另一个地方 就这样
A to B. That’s it.
山姆大叔教过你如何开卡车吧?
Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn’t he?
是的 他还教我如何看到事情本质
Yeah. And he also taught me to look inside.
就算是非法的 但总也算份工作
It might be illegal, but it’s also rent.
A地开到B地 你自己拿主意
A to B, your call.

Yeah.
他们甚至没让她做证
They didn’t even let her testify.
-谁? -莱提莎·巴里斯
-Who? -Leticia Barris.
而那个警♥察♥?
And that cop?
改了好几次口供
Changed his story a dozen times.
我告诉你”继续生活” 你不明白吗?
What part of “move on” don’t you get?
妈妈死后 就只有你和我了
After Mom died,when it was just you and me,
我记得我睡不着
I remember having trouble sleeping.
不知道你去哪了
Never knowing where you were.
但我早上醒来的时候
But when I’d wake up in the morning,
总能看到这样的纸鹤
there’d be this paper bird,
手工做的
an origami crane,
放在我的床头
sitting next to my bed.
我从不知道这是什么意思
And I never knew what it meant exactly,
但我想 这也许就是你关心我的一种方式 表示你来看过我
but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me.
不管怎么样 我终于知道 这纸鹤
Anyway,I looked it up.The crane
代表了家庭责任
It stands for familial obligation.
照看你自己的家人
Watching out for your own.
也许该是我照看你了
Maybe it’s my turn to watch out for you.
那么 明天同一时间再见吧
So same time tomorrow.
不 他们要 恩
No, man,
把我转移到监狱里去了 我将在那儿等着行刑
they’re transferring me to a prison where I’ll wait until they execute me.
-我还能来看你吗? -当然
-Can I still visit? -Yeah.
不是很远 那地方叫狐狸河
It ain’t that far. Place called Fox River.
-狐狸河? -是的
-Fox River? -Yeah.
怎么了?
Why?
没什么
Nothing.
干嘛要四份?
How come there’s four?
妈妈的新朋友又要过来吃晚饭
Well, Mommy’s new friend is coming over for dinner again.
又来?
Again?
他昨晚才来过
He just came over last night.
-我喜欢他 -我也喜欢
-I like him. -Well, I do, too.
你们俩要非常有礼貌
And I want you both to be extra polite,
因为他下班回家去了超♥市♥
because he’s stopping by Malarkey’s on his way home from work,
并且给我们带来了好吃的
and he’s bringing us a really good meal.
事实是 你们俩先去洗手
In fact, you two go wash your hands.
晚上好 哈兰女士
Evening, Mrs. Hollander.
你今晚看起来很迷人
Don’t you look lovely this evening.
-我要这么做了 -做什么?
-I’m gonna do it. -Do what?
我要向玛丽克鲁兹求婚
I’m gonna propose to Maricruz.
来真的?
Are you serious?
什么时候?
When?
我能买♥♥得起戒指的时候
As soon as I can afford the ring.
那要什么时候 10年 20年?
So what, like 10, 20 years?
你这人怎么回事 老兄?
What’s your problem, man?
你为什么就不能替我高兴高兴?
Why can’t you just be happy for me?
我只是在保护你
I’m just trying to protect you.
你认为你能给她任何她想要的东西?
What, you think you can give her everything she wants?
并不是每样东西都要花钱的
Takes more than money to do that.
我只觉得你应该看得现实一点
Just think you should look at the reality here.
说真的
Seriously,
你怎么承担得起一枚戒指 啊?
how are you gonna afford a ring for a girl like that, huh?
-把抽屉打开! -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 好!
-Open the door! -Hey, okay, okay!
快!
Oye, cono,now!
嘿 够了吗?
Hey, this fine?
其实 这次我要多一点
Actually, I’m gonna need a little bit more this time.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
给你
Here you go.
-抱歉 -好吧
-I’m sorry. -Okay.
有人提异议吗?
Anyone asking questions?
还不足以让我们干涉
Not loud enough to hear.
天 我都不记得上次这么紧张 是什么时候的事了
I can’t remember the last time I was this much of a nervous wreck.
1992年 董事会连任?
School board, second term, 1992?
隐蔽 没有公路直达 完全符合您的要求
Secluded, no real access roads,perfect for what you’re looking for.
-只有一个问题 -什么?
-Only one problem. -What’s that?
这房♥子要200万
It’s over $2 million.
我那个可怜的弟弟 不是在他的遗嘱里留了些给我吗?
Well, didn’t my poor brother, Terrence,leave something for me in his will?
你得咨♥询♥一下你的会计师 夫人
You’d have to ask your accountants, ma’am.
告诉他们去用那笔钱
Tell them to use that money.
我为他的错误买♥♥单 他也得给我的房♥子买♥♥单吧
I’m paying for his mistake.He can pay for the damn house.
我已经有18个月不碰毒品了
And I’ve been clean for 18 months now.
我要告诉你们 我从没这么开心过
I’ll tell you, I’ve never been happier.
也许那不是个恰当的词
That actually might be the wrong word.
老实说 曾吸毒的时候感觉也很开心
I’ll be honest,there were times I was using,I felt pretty damn happy.
但 但我感觉我现在的开心和以前不一样 我感觉 恩
But what I feel is different now. I feel…
我感到愉悦
I feel joy.
我现在就这样
So here I am.
我知道
I know that
我每天所能做的就是做一件正确的事
all I can do every day is the next right thing.
我想 对我来说 那意味着回去工作是最好的方式
And I think for me right now,that means going back to work.
我 恩 我不知道 也许
I…I don’t know,
或许做个心理咨♥询♥师 恩
maybe counseling.
我想帮助那些和我的经历相似的人
I want to help people get from where I’ve been to where I am.
嘿 莎拉
Hey, Sara.
你以前当过医生 对吧?
You used to be a doctor, right?
理论上说 我现在还是 怎么了?
I still am, in theory. Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!