区别是 我坚持下来了
Difference is, I got out.
我用妈妈的一半寿险金完成了学业
Mom had life insurance.I took my half, put myself through school.
而你那一半花哪去了 林肯?
What did you do with your half, Linc?
事情并非都像表面看到的那样 迈克尔
Everything’s not how it looks, Michael.
希望那是真的
I hope for your sake that’s true.
这儿 这儿要表现出愤怒
Here…Here is where we want the turn to anger.
相信我 这没问题
Trust me, that won’t be a problem.
记住强调他的犯罪记录 他是个惯犯
Now remember to stress his record as a repeat offender.
要判他死刑 我们需要得到公众的支持
We need the public behind us if we want the death penalty.
那我们拿那个唐克雷蒂洲长怎么办?他是个想升官的家伙 他不成问题
And where are we with Governor Tancredi?He has aspirations. He won’t be a problem.
还有30秒 副总统夫人
Thirty seconds,Madam Vice President.
报纸上全是要处死他的谴责声
The papers have already crucified him.
警♥察♥说案件发生后他们就接到了一个电♥话♥
The police say they got a phone call right after the murder
是一个声称看到林肯从车♥库♥跑出来的家伙打的
from someone claiming they saw Lincoln running from the parking garage.
当时他欠债9万块钱
He was into someone for 90 grand.
他要那么多钱干什么? 毒品? 贿赂?
What do you need that kind of money for?Drugs, bribes?
不要老把他想的那么好
Forget about what you want to be true.
看事情要客观点
Let’s look at this objectively.
-你也应该客观点 -我就这么做的
-Maybe you should too. -I am.
行了 知道吗 我保证我什么都不说
All right, you know what?I promised I wouldn’t say anything,
但我已经厌烦了你老这么说他
but I’m getting tired of you talking about him
好像他只是你以前的邻居似的
like he’s some guy from the neighborhood that you used to know.
他是你哥哥
He’s your brother.
我知道 我知道那会儿他还帮过你和你♥爸♥爸
I know.And I know he helped you out with your dad back in the day,
但你应该看看他现在的样子
but you should see the kind of person he is now,
以及他交往的朋友
the kind of people he keeps friends with.
你想知道那9万块是用来干什么的吗?
You want to know what the 90 grand was for?
-我当然想知道 -你
-I think I do. -You.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你18岁时从妈妈的保险金里得到的
The money you got when you were 18 years old from your mother’s life insurance
帮你拿到学位
The money that paid for your degree,
帮你找到工作 买♥♥了大公♥寓♥的钱
that got you this job,that bought you your loft?
你妈妈没有人生保险的 那些钱都是林肯弄来的
Your mother never had life insurance.That money came from Lincoln.
-怎么弄的? -他借来的
-How? -He borrowed it.
他知道钱很难还清
He knew it would be tough to pay back,
但没关系 因为他一直坚信这些是你应该得到的
but that didn’t matter,because he thought you deserved it.
他也知道 如果让你知道这钱的来源 你是不会要的
He also knew you’d never accept it if you knew it came from him.
迈克尔
Michael,
因为你哥哥 你才会有现在
you are where you are because of your brother.
你是说是我迫使我哥哥变成这样的?
You’re telling me he is where he is because of me?
为什么?
Why?
你为什么不告诉我钱的事?
Why didn’t you tell me about the money?
-没必要 -林肯
-No need to. -Oh, Linc.
谁告诉你的? 维罗妮卡?
Who told you? Veronica?
她对这件事怎么看的? 关于我杀人的事?
What did she make of all this? About me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
幸好她及时抽身了 啊?
Glad she got out when she did, huh?
你知道她对你的感觉
You know how she feels about you.
在我们小时候就已经存在的了
It’s been the same way ever since we were kids.
是的
Yeah.
林肯
Linc,
-我得向你道歉 -干什么?
-I owe you an apology. -For what?
你打电♥话♥来的那晚
The night you called.
如果我接了电♥话♥ 说不定我就能阻止这一切
If we’d talked,maybe I could have stopped you.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 这不是你的错
Hey, hey, hey, hey.This ain’t your fault.
那是谁的?
Then who’s is it?
听着
Listen up.
忘了这一切吧
You need to forget about this.
生活还得继续 努力工作 干♥你♥应该干的
Move on. Work hard. Do what you do.
我不能这么做
I can’t do that.
你当然能 而且你会的
Oh, yes, you can. And you will.
有个问题我不太明白
Here’s the part I don’t understand.
所有的证据都是直接指向你的
All the evidence is lining up in a path that leads directly to you.
他们甚至有你的录像
They say they have you on tape.
扣动扳机
Pulling the trigger.
如果你没有杀特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
If you didn’t kill Terrence Steadman,
谁会让这录像看起来像是你干的?
how the hell did someone make it look like you did?
完美
Perfect.
完美是个程度很强的词儿
Perfect’s a strong word, coz.
我有一种很强烈的感觉 兄弟
I got strong feelings, bro.
告诉你 她也许就是我的另一半了
I’m telling you, she might be the one.
-她是这区的? -不 菲尔区的
-She from the block? -Nope. Uptown. Pill Hill.
你以为你能搞定来自PH的女孩?
You think you could hold on to a girl from the PH?
我想约她吃个饭
I want to take her out to dinner.
等着瞧 我们会去一个很高档的餐厅
You’ll see. Someplace real nice.
少来了 费尔南多
Come on, Fernando.
那种地方你承受的起吗?
How are you going to afford a place like that?
-打开抽屉! -嘿 嘿 好
-Open the drawer! -Hey, hey, okay!
-打开抽屉! -好 好!
-Open the drawer, cono! -Okay, okay!
-快!快!快! -好的 好!
-Quick! Quick! -All right, okay!
快!这里!
-Now! -Here.
其实 一张就够了
Actually, this is all I need.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你的帮助 伙计 我下星期会在这里把东西给你的
I appreciate your business, man.I’ll have that in here for you about next week.
我从医院给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
哦! 哦
oh!oh!
我从医院给你带了个礼物
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
告诉你吧 这感觉跟过圣诞似的
I’m telling you, it is like Christmas.
而你 在北极工作
And you work at the North Pole.
如果北极有枪伤 有癌症病人
If the North Pole had gunshot wounds and cancer patients…
说真的 为什么你要在那儿工作
Seriously, I don’t know how you work there.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我喜欢帮助别人
I like to help people.
你也喜欢帮助自己
You like helping yourself.
以及帮助你的朋友
And you like helping your friends.
哦 天
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
你能听见我说话吗?你怎么样?
Can you hear us? Are you okay?Can you hear us? Are you okay?
你还好吗?打电♥话♥! 谁有电♥话♥!拨911!
Help, somebody!Who’s got a telephone? Call 911!
哦,老天!帮帮我!快拨911!拜托了!
Oh, my God! Can anybody help…Call 911! Help!
你是医生?你能帮帮他吗?
Are you a doctor?Can you help him?
做点什么!
Well, do something!
稍息
At ease.
你预定的威士忌酒几天内就到 长官
The whiskey that you ordered, sir,will be here in a couple of days.
不错 我把你叫来其实是想谈谈别的
That’s fine. I actually brought you here to talk to you about something else.
虐囚的事是你报告的?
Prisoner abuse report you filed?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我想知道你要把这事追究到何种程度
I need to know how far you’re willing to go with this.
不惜一切代价 长官
Whatever it takes, sir.
我对这些”沙漠驴子”尤其没有好感
I particularly have no love for the desert donkeys,
但我明白日内瓦公约
but I do have some for the Geneva Convention.
这种事情传出去
Something like this gets out,
我们的人也会被他们这么来折磨
it might open up our boys to similar treatment from the enemy.
我明白 长官
I understand that, sir.
我并不想搞个新闻发布会
But I’m not planning on calling a press conference.
我想说的是 我见到的这一切都是不应该发生的
What I’m saying is,what I saw was wrong
某人得承担起责任来 长官
and someone needs to take responsibility for it, sir.
好吧
All right.
-请先将法兰克先生扣押 -遵命 长官
-Please take Mr. Franklin into custody. -Yes, sir.
什么? 发生了什么事 长官?!
What? What the hell is going on, sir?
法兰克军士 我在此宣布
Sergeant Franklin,I’m hereby recommending
你已经被美♥利♥坚♥陆军除名
that you be dishonorably discharged from the United States Army.
什么? 因为什么?
What? For what?
因为做非法买♥♥卖♥♥ 黑市交易
For engaging in illegal black market…
是你要我这么做的!
You asked me to get that stuff, man!
我从不说出来 也许你该学学我
I kept it to myself.Maybe you should learn to do the same.
你不能这么做! 你不能这么做!
You can’t do this.You can’t do this!
你不能这么做!
You cannot do this!
陪审团达成一致结果了吗?
Has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!