吃药吧
Take your pills.
你室友干的?
Your cellmate do this to you?
苏克雷?
Sucre?
不是
No.
谁干的?
Who did?
这我不能告诉你
This is the part where I don’t answer you.
好吧
All right.
我派人送你回房♥去
I’ll have you sent back to your cell.
归你了
All yours.
嘿 凯莉 是我
Hey, Katie, it’s me.
听着 恩 你能来一下我办公室吗?
Listen, can you come up to my office for a second?
我有点东西要给你看
I got something I wanna show you.
这下我怎么办?
What the hell am I gonna do now?
-我死定了 -很抱歉 表兄
-I’m a dead man. -I’m sorry, cuz.
是个意外
It was an accident.
布伦看到这个会发飙的
Bull’s gonna see this and flip his lid.
嘿 啊胖!
Hey, slim!
我的制♥服♥准备好了吗?
You got my uni ready?
出了点小问题 头儿
There’s been a bit of a problem, boss.
他妈的这是什么?
What the hell is this?
我把熨斗忘在上面太久了
I left the iron on it too long.
你这家伙有多胖就有多蠢
You are as stupid as you are fat,
知道吗 D罩杯?
do you know that, D-cups?
这件新衬衣得从你的工资里扣
My new shirt’s coming out of your kick.
你现在得告诉我
You’re gonna tell me right now.
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell you got going on
让这件衣服烫成这个样子?
that’s got you burning up guard suits?
相信我 你知道的越少越好
Trust me, primo. The less you know, the better.
有消息吗?
Any news?

No.
还没有
No, not yet.
化验需要几天时间
Testing takes a couple of days.
你还记得我爸爸吗?
What do you remember of Dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad?
我不认识他
I didn’t know him.
我们小时候 你妈妈经常说一些
Your mom said some pretty horrible stuff about him
有关他的不好的话
when we were growing up.
我想我看到他了
I think I saw him
当我在电椅上的时候
when I was in the chair.
林肯…
Lincoln.
是他
It was him.
我知道是他
I know it was.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
你已经有30年没见过他了
You haven’t seen his face in 30 years.
登记用的名字
The name that was used,
维·珀尔
Willie Prall.
-怎么说? -这家伙是当时芝加哥的棒球手
-So? -It’s the name of this guy who threw for Chicago back in the day.
老爸和我很喜欢他
Dad and me were really into him
但我都差点忘记了
but I’d forgotten all about him.
真的很怪
It’s really weird.
那些梦 回忆
Been having these dreams, memories,
以及老爸离开事的那些事 但…
things I guess I suppressed when he left.But…
这个来观刑的家伙
This man who came to the execution,
你怎么知道他用那个名字的?
how do you know he used that name?
珀尔告诉我的
Pope told me.
是在你做梦之前还是做梦之后?
Was that before or after you had the dream?
听着 我很抱歉 好吗?
Look, I’m sorry, okay?
我不是想怀疑你说的一切
I don’t mean to challenge what you’re saying,
但你♥爸♥爸早就在你的生命里消失了
but your dad’s been MIA almost your entire life.
我知道我看见了
I know what I saw, V.
我知道我看见了
I know what I saw.
这是法庭的安全摄像机拍到的
This is the security camera footage of the courthouse
就在柯尔斯法官获得那些文件的那晚 看看这个家伙
from the night that Judge Kessler got those documents.Now, check out this guy.
他相当的专业
He is very skilled.
他走的很随意 不易引起别人的怀疑
He moves casually enough to avoid suspicion.
看到他转弯时移♥动♥帽子的动作了吗?
You see how he shifts his hat
为了挡住他的脸?
when he turns corners to hide his face?
他很清楚这些摄像机的位置
He knows exactly where those cameras are.
等等 打住
Wait. Right there.
看到反光了吗?
See that reflection?
倒带 倒带
Rewind it. Rewind it.
对 能放大吗?
Right. Can you blow that up
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
什么?
What?
我认识他
I know that guy.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德皮肤里的东西
It was fused into Michael Scofield’s skin.
手术的时候我弄出来的
I removed it during the débridement procedure.
有什么问题吗?
And what about it?
这纤维
Well, this fabric
不是囚犯制♥服♥的材料
doesn’t come from a standard issue prison uniform.
那它从哪里来的?
Where’d it come from then?
我觉得是警卫制♥服♥上的
As far as I can tell, a guard’s uniform.
打开40号♥门!
Open on 40!
关上!
Close 40!
感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
蓝图 我们用来
The blueprints,the ones we need to
穿越精神病区达到医务室的路线…
get from the psych ward to the infirmary,
带我们离开这儿的地图…
our map out of here,
没有了
they’re gone.
你连开始的机会都没有
You never even got started.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!