那将是他们要去找的第一个地方 家庭
that’s the first place they’re gonna look for you.Family.
你为什么认为
Now why is it you think
我会愚蠢到直接去那儿?
that I’m that dumb that I would go directly there?
因为那正是我要去的第一个地方
‘Cause that’s exactly the first place I’m gonna go.
看来我们还是有共同语言的
Turns out maybe we got something in common after all.
看到11号♥了吗?
See Number 11 over there?
盯着他
Keep your eye on him.
看清楚了
Watch him closely.
中场的最棒选手
Mid-level reliever at best.
但他还是那么努力
But he’s always working at it.
这正是你老爹这么喜欢他的原因
That’s why he’s your old man’s favorite player.
敬业精神
Work ethic.
维·珀尔
William Prall.
你认识他?
You know him?
精神病区下面的管道…
The pipe system beneath the psych ward is…
恩 有点复杂
Well, it’s complex.
很容易迷失方向
Be real easy to get lost.
怎么个复杂法?
How complex can it be?
非常复杂
Very.
在1858年建造这作监狱的时候 管道用的是铅材料
When they built this place in 1858, the pipes were lead.
一个世纪后 人们发现铅对人体有害
A century later, they discovered lead was a health risk
于是转用铜管
so they went to copper.
但他们从没把铅管道拆除
They never removed the lead pipes.
费用太高
Cost too much.
底下的老管道足足有几千码长
There’s thousands of yards of the stuff still down there.
没过几年 管道又换成了工业塑料管
And then a few years ago, they switched to industrial plastic.
为了节省费用 新管道布置在旧管道上面
Again, it was cheaper just to lay it over the old stuff.
如果我今晚弄错方向
If I make a wrong turn down there tonight,
很可能就不能按时回来了
I won’t make it back by count.
你不会走错的 对吗?
Well, you won’t make the wrong turn, right?
真不敢相信
I don’t believe my eyes.
穿蓝制♥服♥的也会光顾精神病区
One of the blues actually coming into psych ward.
是的 我得用一下洗手间 不想跑老远
I gotta hit the head and I didn’t want to walk all the way
回A区再用
back to A-wing.
介意我用一下你们的吗?
Mind if I use your facilities?
当然欢迎了
Yeah, be my guest.
我不知道你们这些家伙为什么这么怕精神病区
I don’t know why you guys are so scared of the whack shack.
我是说 在杀人犯和疯子之间选的话
I mean, between the killers and the crazies,
我选择疯子
I’ll take the crazies.
因为如果疯子乱来
Because if a crazy steps out of line,
我所要做的只是给他们注射40CC的催眠剂
all I gotta do is shoot him with 40 cc’s of “shut your trap”
并且”晚安”
and it’s beddy-bye.
恩 洗手间往哪边走?
So, which way is the bathroom?
沿着走廊 穿过门 向右拐
Down the hall, through the door, make a right.
嘿 蓝制♥服♥的
Hey, blue.
你在那儿干什么?
What you doing down here?
嘿. 恩… 我只是在找洗手间
Hey. I was just looking for the bathroom.
在这儿找?
Down here?
是的 你说 沿着走廊 穿过门
Yeah. You said down the hall, through the door
向左拐
and to the left.
不 我说穿过门向右拐
No, I said through the door and make a right.
我的错
My bad.
晚安
Have a good night.
蓝制♥服♥! 等等
Blue! Hold up!
你不是要上厕所吗?
Don’t you still gotta take a leak?
是啊 往那边走来着?
Yeah. Which way was that again?
腐烂到这种程度
With decomposition this extensive,
最精确的辨认方法
the most accurate identification tool
是牙齿鉴定
is dental records.
我们给死者的牙做了齿模
We made an imprint of the deceased’s teeth
并将它与特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的
and compared them to the dental records
牙齿记录做了比较
of Terrence Steadman.
结果呢?
And?
完全吻合
They were a perfect match.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这不可能是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
That can’t be Terrence Steadman.
如果你们喜欢可以请别的
If you like, you can bring in
医生来做鉴定
a forensic examiner of your own choosing to examine the body.
不过我现在就可以告诉你
But I can tell you now,
他们得出的结论和我的肯定一样
they’ll come to the same conclusion that I have.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望这样你们总满意了
I hope you’re proud of this.
尸体也挖了
You’ve gotten your pound of flesh.
搞完了吗?
Are you done now?
或者你们想继续伤害我的家庭?
Or would you like to hurt my family some more?
走吧
Come on.
嘿 麦可 在吗?
Hey, Mack, you there?

Yeah.
20区怎样?
What’s your 20?
我很快查一下
I gotta stop by maintenance real quick.
马上上来
I’ll be up in a minute.
你不要紧吧?
You okay?
我被烫伤了
I’m burned.
帮我把衣服脱掉
All right, help me take this off.
不行啊 都烫到你的皮了
No, it’s like, burned to your skin.
脱吧
Take it off.
不行 衣服都粘着你的皮了
Are you kidding me? I can’t. It’s melted into your skin.
如果被警卫发现我穿着这个我就死定了
If the guards catch me wearing this, I’m a dead man.
老兄 这只是…
Bro, it’s just not…
动手吧
Do it.
动手脱吧
Please do it.
准备好了?
Ready?
一…
One,
二…
two…
迈克尔 我是莎拉
Michael, it’s Sara.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
晕晕的
Groggy.
麻醉剂的缘故
It’s the anesthesia.
为什么给我打麻醉?
Why did I have anesthesia?
我们不得不进行手术
We had to perform a procedure.
你是不是觉得人家大学生比你们聪明
So, you got so sick of Scofield’s smart mouth
想整整他 是吗?
that you decided to deep fry him, is that it?
我什么都没干 我发誓
I didn’t do anything to him, I swear.
让我们回顾一下
Let’s review.
一间封闭的牢房♥
A locked cell.
两个囚犯
Two inmates.
一个被打上了烙印
One gets branded
就像南达科他州的公牛一样
like a South Dakota steer.
我们是不是要把麦尔拉克叫来?
You think we should call Matlock in on this one?
-麦尔拉克? -费尔南多
-Who’s Matlock? -Fernando,
你不合作的话
you’re only going to make things more difficult
只会让事情变得更糟
if you don’t cooperate.
我说了我没有烫他
I told you I didn’t burn him.
我发现他的时候就这样了
I found him like that.
你发现他这个样子?
You found him like that.
最后点到的时候他表现得很怪异
He was acting kind of weird when we lined up for final count.
他在不停的流汗 你知道的
He was sweating, you know?
他话也不太多
But he’s not a big talker anyway,
所以我也没怎么在意
so I didn’t think much of it.
午夜时分
Middle of the night,
我起床上厕所
I get up, you know, to shake hands with the president,
发现他已经面朝下躺在地板上了
and there he is, face down on the floor.
狗… 屁
My ass.
医生那边好了以后你们可以问他本人
Ask him yourself when the doc’s done with him.
我碰都没碰他
I didn’t touch him.
止痛药
Painkillers?
很糟吗?
How bad is it?
快吃药吧
I’d take the pills.
我能看看伤口吗?
Do I get to see it?
不行 现在正上着绷带
No, bandage stays on for now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!