我们发过誓的 老兄
We took an oath, bro
别让我反悔
Don’t make me break it.
快 林肯 我们要赶上击球训练
Come on, Linc,we want to catch batting practice.
快 抓住我的手
Let’s hurry. Take my hand.
位置不错吧?
Great seats, huh?
看到那个11号♥了吗?
See Number 11 over there?
盯着他
Keep your eye on him.
看清楚了
Watch him closely.
你拿到了?
You got it?
在哪儿?
Where is it?
哦 他不要紧
Oh, he’s cool.
如果穿这个被抓 他们会杀了你的
You get caught with this, they’ll kill you.
嘿 明早前这个要还给我
Hey, and I need this back by morning.
像这样的东西丢失掉 他们很快就会发现的
They’ll know if something like that is missing.
还有 表弟…
And, cuz,
…现在你欠我
now you owe me.
嘿 你掉东西了
Hey, you dropped something.
上面写着”伊♥拉♥克♥”?
Does that say “Iraq”?
谢了
Thanks.
我们装作忙一点
Let’s look busy.
这是什么?
What the hell?
噢 老天…
Oh, shoot.
天 你干了什么?
Damn, bro, what did you do?
这是我们挖出来的水泥
It’s the cement we dug up.
我的天 你们的动作比一个结巴的家伙 拼写单词还慢
My God, you cons are slower than a spelling bee full of stutterers.
你们以为你们可以磨洋工
You all think you can slow-walk this job?
在这玩玩?
Play grab-ass in here?
拖个几个月的?
Drag it out for months?
干活去
Get to work.
我们明白 头儿
You got it, boss.
你觉得怎样 8号♥球?
How about it, eight ball?
干活去
Get to work.
哦 你知道 头儿
Oh, you know, boss,
我的一条腿有点不听使唤
my leg fell asleep.
你敢违抗我的命令?
You disobeying me, convict?
他叫你干活去
The man said get to work.
你老头有毛病啊?!
What the hell is your problem, old head?
我对年轻的囚犯渣子是有意见
My problem is young con punks
太不懂这儿的规矩了
who don’t know how things work around here.
建筑工是个好差事
Construction’s a sweet gig.
你想扫厕所 去啊!
You wanna clean toilets, be my guest.
不想的话 拿起你的锤子来
Otherwise, grab a hammer.
好吧
All right.
姜还是老的辣
Still got some piss and vinegar in those old veins,
你说对吧 查尔?
huh, Charles?
我喜欢
I like it.
很险吧 恩?
Close one, huh?
-天 -你们说怎么办
-Oh, man. -What are we gonna do with this?
是密西西比大学 对吧 密西西比大学?
It was Ole Miss, right? Ole Miss?
不是 是一所中西部的学校
Nah, it was a Midwestern school.
-衣阿华 -不 不是衣阿华
-Iowa. -No, not lowa.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
嘿 博格威尔
Hey, Bagwell.
嘿 你知道
Hey, do you know
阿特·施里切特是哪个学校球队的?
what school 阿特·施里切特 played for?
不大清楚 头
Not really sure there, boss.
我不太懂橄榄球 头
I really ain’t much of a football guy, boss.
太多暴♥力♥
Too much violence.
你拜托 你知道我在说谁
Come on, you know the guy I’m talking about.
阿特·施里切特 那个四分卫
阿特·施里切特, the quarterback,
赌球大热门
got nailed for gambling.
真的不怎么有印象
No, doesn’t really ring a bell.
我敢说如果我再问问
Bet if I asked you what his ass looked like, you’d remember.
里面或许有人会知道
Hey, maybe someone in the brain trust knows.
等等 我只想弄弄清楚
Hold on, I just want to figure this out.
-都快把我想疯了 -俄亥俄州立大学
-It’s driving me crazy. -Ohio State!
没错
That’s right.
他是俄亥俄州人
He was a Buckeye.
你还不至于一无是处
You’re not completely worthless, after all.
你的胃怎么样?
How’s your stomach?
还想吐吗?
Any more vomiting?
有点头晕
Just nauseous.
一定是神经问题
Must be the nerves.
这可以理解
That’s understandable, considering.
我给你开点药
I can give you something for it.
不用了 我没事
No, that’s fine.
好吧
All right.
需要什么跟我说就行了
You let me know if there’s anything you need.
可以问个问题吗 医生?
Can I ask you a question, Doc?
当然.说吧?
Yeah. What?
昨天发生了那么多事 头部发涨
With all that went down yesterday, head pounding,
心跳加快 会导致我看到一些
heart racing, could that cause me
并不存在的东西吗?
to see something that wasn’t there?
是的
Yeah.
是的 焦虑会经常性的伴随着
Yeah, anxiety attacks are often accompanied by
闪光 黑斑…
flashes of light, black spots…
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我看到观刑室里有人
I saw someone in the viewing room.
那里确实有人
There were people there.
这个人本不应该出现在那儿
This person couldn’t have been there.
是的 林肯 你听说过 恩
Yeah, Lincoln, you’ve heard of,
创伤后神经紊乱 对吗?
post-traumatic stress disorder, right?
-对 -我想你就是这样一种情况
-Yeah. -I’m gonna call you a prime candidate.
我知道没几个人
I don’t think a lot of people
经历过你所遭受的一切
have been through what you just did.
所以 如果你 如果你觉得你看到了某个人
So if you thought you saw someone,
可能是 你的潜意识
it’s possible that it was your subconscious
提供了你所需的
giving you what you wanted,
不管是谁
whoever it was that
你希望那个人在那儿
you wanted to be there with you
给你的心灵带来抚慰
in that moment to comfort you.
你觉得自己看到谁了?
Who was it you thought you saw?
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该做的
Sure thing.
我这辈子见的东西多了
Seen a lot of rackets in my time,
但如果你用名信片所做的事
but if you’re doing what I think you’re doing
符合我现在脑中所想的
with those postcards,
你还真有点让人意外
yours definitely takes the cake.
是啊 这种闲聊就免了吧 老头
Yeah, how about saving the small talk, old head,
因为你和我没什么共同语言
’cause you and I ain’t got nothing in common.
你在干什么?
What do you do?
把明信片寄到你伊♥拉♥克♥的朋友
Write them here and then send them to a pal in Iraq
然后叫他转寄给你的妻子?
and have him mail them your wife’s way?
你就闭上你的嘴吧
You know, why don’t you just shut your word hole?
你不了解我的生活
‘Cause you don’t know nothing about my racket.
一个囚犯假装他不是家里的累赘
A con pretending he ain’t in the hole to his family.
我见过一两个 但伊♥拉♥克♥?
I seen that once or twice. But Iraq?
是啊 你说完了没
Yeah, you the one to talk.
迪迪 是你老婆
Dede, is that your wife
还是你的孩子?
or your kid?
你听着
Now you listen,
我不想听到你在监狱里说她的名字
I don’t even want you to say her name in this prison.
明白了吗?
You feel me?
是女儿
A daughter.
肯定是女儿
Definitely a daughter.
你怎么知道
Yeah, what do you know?
因为我也有一个女儿
‘Cause I got one myself.
你知道…
You know,
一旦你们越过这道城墙
after you break outside these walls,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!