意思是我们得回去继续工作
It means we get back to work.
老天 我早希望你这样说了
God, I was hoping you would say that.
他们在掘尸体?
They’re digging up the body, huh?
老实说
To be honest,
我从没有碰到过这种情况
I’ve never been in a situation like this before.
如果还是不能改变的话 你也应该感到欣慰
If nothing else, you can be glad
有那么多人想尽办法要把你救出去
that you’ve got people who’ll go to extreme lengths to get you out of here.
确实如此
No kidding.
监狱长
Warden,
行刑时
at the execution,
观刑室有个人
there was a man in the viewing room.
我在想 你有没有
Just wondering if you
或者其他人有跟他说过话
or anyone in the prison had spoken to him.
恩… 根据这个纪录
Well, according to this,
恩… 在场的人有你弟弟
those present were your brother,
律师 以及三个记者
his attorney and three reporters,
两女一男
two women and a man.
那个男的
The man,
是谁?
who was he?
恩… 他是头条报社的
He was from The Headline Press.
维·珀尔
William Prall.
你认识他?
You know him?

No.
警卫
Guard.
请拿稳一点
Hold it steady, please.
你到底在找什么?
What exactly are you looking for in all that ink?
找出去的路
A new way out of here.
你现在还不清楚所有的计划?
You don’t know those plans by now?

No.
记它就好比记电♥话♥本
Memorizing it would be like memorizing the phone book.
是吗 为什么不走66号♥线?
Yeah, but why not just tat up Route 66?
意外发现
Contingencies.
意外发现?!
Contingencies?
你是说你找到了另一条路?
You saying you found another way?
或许吧
Maybe.
你什么意思 “或许”?
What do you mean, maybe?
总是会有另外一条路的
There’s always been another way,
但那相当于自杀
but it’s suicide.
伙计 太冷了 我的手指都冻僵了
Man, I’m so cold my hands are stinging.
你知道他们对中西部的天气怎么说的吗?
You know what they say about weather in the Midwest,
如果你不喜欢
if you don’t like it,
等一个小时看看
wait an hour.
我们还得经过医务室出去
We’re still going out through the infirmary
我们还得从警卫室开始
and we’re still going to do it from the guards’ room.
只是中间的计划有所改变
It’s just the in-between that’s gonna have to change.
慢着 为什么要改变计划?
Now wait a minute. Why are you changing the plan, man?
我们已经通到医务室下面的房♥间了
We’re already through that room beneath the infirmary.
我们只需要打通管道
That’s all we gotta do is get through that pipe
就能自♥由♥回家了
and we’re home free.
他们换管子是有原因的
There’s a reason they replaced it
我的达尔文 那是12寸直径的管子
with a 12-inch pipe, Darwin.
人是穿不过的
People can’t get through it.
进入医务室的唯一通道
The only way we’re getting into that infirmary
是从下面进去
is from beneath.
我们得找另外一条道
We’re going to have to find another way.
精神病区?
The psych ward?
那是唯一跟医务室共用地下道的建筑
It’s the only building that shares a subsurface line with the infirmary.
你是说
You telling me,
要进到医务室
to get to the infirmary
我们得经过疯子窝?
we gotta go through the whack shack?
除非你有更好的点子
Unless you got a better idea.
这条地下管道
And there’s a subsurface line
从警卫室通到精神病区
that runs from the guards’ room to the psych ward?
差不多
Sort of.
恩… “差不多”是什么意思?
Oh, whoa, whoa. What do you mean “sort of”?
我们从警卫室的洞进去
We can go into that hole in the guards’ room.
沿着66号♥线40码处有一个壁炉
About 40 yards up Route 66, there’s a grate and
那里差不多有一半路程了
that’ll get us halfway there.
剩下的路线怎么办?
And what about the rest of the way?
得从地上走
We gotta do it above ground.
噢 一帮囚犯在午夜溜达
Oh, so it’s just a bunch of cons taking a stroll in the middle of the night
好让所有的警卫都看到
for all the guards to see?
是的
Yep.
你说的对
You’re right.
这是在自杀
It is suicide.
你说的炉子
This grate that you’re talking about,
是隐藏的 对吧 伙计?
it’s hidden, right, partner?
警卫们看不到
The COs can’t see it.
不完全对
Not exactly.
那它在哪?
Well, where is it?
在你站着的地方
You’re standing on it.
你不会吧
Oh, hell no.
我们一从地面爬上来
When we come up out of that ground there,
那边的塔…
that tower there,
那边的塔…
that tower there,
我们后面的塔
that tower behind me
都会看到我们
is gonna see us.
我们就像是他们射程范围内的鸭子
We’ll be like ducks in a shooting range.
-明白了我的意思么? -动作快点 伙计们
-You feel me? -Hurry it up, cons.
你的计划真滥
Your plan sucks, snowflake.
我今晚得再回到洞里
I gotta go back into the walls tonight.
干什么?
Why?
我得穿越到精神病区去
I gotta get over to psych ward,
熟悉一下地下的管道分布
familiarize myself with the pipes beneath,
确保我们能穿过去
make sure we can get through.
我不知道 迈克尔
I don’t know, Michael.
诺尔说的没错
C-Note’s got a point.
我们一爬上那院子
We come up in the middle of that yard,
就只能等死了
we’re sitting ducks.
我知道
I know.
我有办法了
I might have an idea.
我和我的家人
My family and I
对柯尔斯法官
are more than dismayed by Judge Kessler’s decision
允许对我弟弟进行尸检的决定 感到非常失望
to allow the exhumation of my brother.
林肯的辩护律师们所作出的惊人举动
This stunt by Lincoln Burrows’ defense counsel
是对我弟弟的一个公然冒犯和侮辱
is an affront and an insult to the memory of my brother,
我弟弟是个积极致力于改善国家的好人
a good man who tried to make positive change in this country.
这次行为
This is being done in the name
是在企图释放一个杀人犯的名义下进行的
of trying to release a convicted killer from prison.
好一个”绿色葬礼”
Steadman asked for a green burial.
无防腐处理 可生物降解棺材
No embalming, biodegradable coffin.
非常具有环保意识
It’s very environmentally aware.
或者聪明到不想让尸体被辨认出来
Or smart, if you don’t want the body to be identified.
我们好几个月没见 现在你要我帮忙
We haven’t hung in months and now you want a favor?
你知道我爱你 表弟 但那是很大的一个忙
You know I love you, cuz, but that’s a big ask.
我不能答应
I gotta say no.
你不能不答应
You can’t say no.
不管怎样
Whatever.
如果我妈妈 或者更糟 让你妈知道
If my mom, or worse, your mom knows
我做了让你惹麻烦的事 你还是算了吧
I did anything in here to get you in trouble, forget it.
我是在监狱 得尔 还能惹怎么麻烦
I’m in prison, pendejo.How much trouble can I get into?
有很多 天..
A lot.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我怎么欠你
Like hell I do.
你欠我才对
It’s your turn, not mine.
明恩小姐被打碎的玻璃
Miss Mangini’s broken window.
那对姐妹的
The Terrado sisters?
你弟弟的失踪
Your brother’s “lost” El Camino.
哦 还有教堂的筹款箱
The church collection basket.
那头驴子
The donkey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!