挖通了
I’m through.
我们另一头见
See you on the other side.
这样不行
It can’t be done.
我们出不去了
We’re not getting out of here.
只有一个人能够终止这次行刑
There’s only one person who can really stop this execution.
你能和你♥爸♥爸谈谈吗… 为了我?
Would you talk to your father for me?
我爸爸最不听的就是我的话了
I’m the last person in the world that my father listens to.
州长回顾了整个案子
The Governor has reviewed your case.
不能把你赦免
He’s not granting clemency.
开始吧
Let’s proceed.
我独自一个人来到这世界上 请赐予我勇气
I came in here a man. Give me the strength
让我独自离开
to walk out of here a man.
医生…
Doctor,
你可以离开了
you can leave now.
是他
It’s him.
迈克尔
Michael.
他说什么?
What’s he saying?
迈克尔 转过头去…
Michael, turn around.
-是他 -你知道他说什么了?
-It’s him. -What do you think he’s saying?
迈克尔…
Michael,
转身看看
turn around.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我不知道
I don’t know.
发生了什么?
What’s happening?
到底发生了什么?
What the hell’s going on in there?
对你们所遭受的一切
I can’t tell you how sorry I am
我感到十分抱歉
that you’ve had to go through all of this.
林肯…
Lincoln.
发生了什么事?
What happened in there?
柯尔斯法官打来电♥话♥
Judge Kessler called.
行刑要延期
The execution’s been delayed.
“延期”?什么意思?
What do you mean delayed?
很明显 找到些新的证据
Apparently, some new evidence has come to light.
-什么证据? -我不明白
-What evidence? -I don’t understand.
我们还有多少时间? 一天 两天?
How long do we have? One day, two days?
我目前也只知道这些
That’s all the information I have at the moment.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你们可以再呆一会儿
I’ll give you a minute.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我得去搞清楚还有多少时间
I need to know how much time we have.
我去找法官问问清楚
I’ll go and see the judge and find out.
你和迈克尔在一起 会没事的
You’re with Michael. You’ll be okay.
你看到他了? 谁?
-Did you see him? -Who?
观刑事的那个人
The guy in the viewing room.
没有
No.
是爸爸
It was Dad.
是爸爸
It was Dad.
是他 我知道是的
It was him. I know it was.
这不可能 林肯
That’s not possible, Linc.
我看到他了
It is possible. I saw him.
我不知道你怎么看到的
I don’t know how you could have.
房♥间里只有6个人
There were only half a dozen people in that room.
我 维罗妮卡 还有几个记者
Me, Veronica and a bunch of reporters.
他不在那儿
He wasn’t there.
你并不知道
You don’t know that.
我知道 否则我会认出他来
I do. I would have recognized him.
你不记得他长什么样 而我记得
You don’t remember what he looks like. I do.
他什么时候离开我们的 30年前?
This is a man who took off, what, 30 years ago?
他干吗要回来
Why would he come back now,
在你行刑的最后一分钟?
at the very last minute?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他怎么还活着?
Why is he still alive?
好像法官得到了一些
It appears that some information
匿名的信息
was anonymously slipped to the judge.
匿名的?
Anonymously?
是你那个又胖又矮的朋友哈尔
It was your fat little friend, Hale.
如果你能早点把他解决
Lf you had taken care of him sooner…
不是哈尔干的
It wasn’t Hale.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
如果哈尔给过维罗妮卡·多诺万能够制止行刑的消息的话
If Hale had given Veronica Donovan anything that could havegotten a stay of execution
早就会在法庭上拿出来了
I think she would have brought it up
而不是一味的争吵
when she made her argument in court.
不是他干的
It didn’t come from him.
好吧 你怎么确定?
Well, who else on your end knows?
那你怎么确定?
Who else on your end knows?
干吗都把矛头指向我?
Why all the finger-pointing at us?
你确定消息不是从你那端漏出来的?
Are you sure that the leak didn’t come from your end?
从你的公♥司♥?
From the company?
嘿 我们都是一条船上的人 不记得了?
Hey, we are all on the same team, remember?
当然记得
Absolutely.
去找出漏洞…
Just find the leak
补好它
and plug it.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
还有件事
One more thing.
下次你在我办公室
The next time you’re in my office,
我希望你站着跟我讲话
I expect you to stand when you’re addressing me.
当然
Absolutely.
我所能说的是…
All I can tell is
我工作的很晚
I was working late in chambers,
在11:00离开 然后看到了..
I left at 11:00, and there it was,
门底下有这东西
right under my door.
一份是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的尸检报告
One is Terrence Steadman’s autopsy report.
在这份报告里 清清楚楚记载着死者身上是有阑尾的
In it, his appendix is noted as present and unremarkable.
而在另一份报告里
The other paper is an operative report
记载着斯蒂德曼先生12岁时
an operative report
的一次手术报告
from when Mr. Steadman was 12 years old.
是阑尾切除手术报告
The procedure was an appendectomy.
不可能 我看看
That’s impossible. Let me see this.
我要求撤消对林肯的定罪
I want the conviction overturned
并马上无罪释放
and Lincoln Burrows immediately released from custody.
还没这么快
Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast.
这些报告还没被证实
These records haven’t even been certified.
医院可以告诉你
The hospital can tell you.
医院不会保存那么久之前的纪录
The hospital does not keep records going back that far.
我查过了
I checked.
所以就我们目前所知道的
So as far as we know,
这份报告可能是哪个反对死刑的拥护者的恶作
these documents could be a hoax from some anti-death penalty advocate
或者 冒昧的说 反对方的人
or, dare I say it, defense counsel.
你少来 太荒谬了
Oh, please. You’re preposterous.
让我们都
Let’s just all
冷静一下 好吗?
take a deep breath here, okay?
我不知道这些文件什么意思
I don’t know what these papers mean
为谨慎起见 我还需查明事实
and for that reason, I’d like to err on the side of caution.
因此行刑日将延后两个星期
I’m going to delay the execution for two weeks.
我们将会有足够的时间
That should give us more than enough time
检验尸体
to exhume the body.
检验尸体
Exhume the body.
法官大人 恕我直言
Your Honor, all due respect,
这是一个很极端的方法
that is a drastic measure.
这是唯一的方式
It’s also the only way we’re going to know
让我们知道 埋在地下的
if that body in the ground
是不是特伦斯·斯蒂德曼
is really Terrence Steadman.
就是说被埋葬的不是斯蒂德曼?
So that’s not Steadman that was buried?
我们还不知道
We don’t know.
如果不是的话 林肯就自♥由♥了
If it isn’t, Lincoln’s free.
如果是的话 一切都得照旧 照顾好你自己 迈克尔
If it is, we’re right back where we started.Take care of yourself, Michael.
那具尸体
So, that body,
如果真是他本人怎么办?
what if it’s him?
我不会坐着傻等
Well, I’m not going to sit around hoping.
什么意思?
What does that mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!