还欠着我呢
Still owes me.
你有关于维罗妮卡的消息吗?
Have you heard from Veronica?
她会来的
She’s supposed to be coming.
上诉有什么消息吗
Is there any news on the appeal?
没有
Don’t know.
-还有… -迈克尔 不要说了
-‘Cause there could still be a… -Stop Michael please.
不会成功的
This isn’t gonna happen.
我得接受现实了
I got to get my head straight.
我们可以分享记忆 讲故事
Let’s just share memories swap stories
谈谈天气
talk about the damn weather
任何事 但求不要用希望来折磨我
anything but torturing myself with the idea of hope.
我再也经受不起了
I can’t take it anymore.
好吧
All right.
你不能去 LJ
You can’t go LJ.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我得见他
I have to see him.
你不能去监狱
You can’t go to the prison.
你连门进不了
You’ll never make it through the gate.
到处都有警♥察♥
There will be cops everywhere.
你一定要等事情澄清之后
Look you got to wait until we get all this cleared up all right?
法官的文书
It’s the judge’s clerk.
莱尔 有什么消息
Lyle what do you got?

Yeah.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks man.
他们投了反对票
They ruled against us.
是的
Yeah.
我打个电♥话♥要求见他
I’m gonna go and see him.
我和LJ在一起
I’m gonna stay here with LJ.
你一个人去没问题吧?
You gonna be okay going alone?
我没事的
Yeah I’m gonna be fine.
告诉林肯
Tell Lincoln…
我们已经尝试了
You know just we tried.
到后面的房♥间 走
Go to the back room. Go!
你们是林肯·布伦斯的律师?
You’re the attorneys for Lincoln Burrows?
你想故意让我赢?
You letting me win Michael?

No.
让我看你的牌
Show me your cards.
我不会让你看我的牌
I’m not gonna show you my cards.
-让我看看 -不给你看
-Show me your cards. -I’m not gonna show you my cards.
牌给我
Give me your cards.
赢了
Gin.
有趣
Funny that.
五局三胜
Three out of five.
你经常给LJ做这个么?
How often would you make those for LJ?
差不多每个周末
Whenever I had him on weekends.
唯一一件我为他做的好事
May be the only decent thing I ever did for him.
不 你一直在他身边
No. You were there for him.
不不不
Not enough.
不知道我以前怎么那么喜欢吃
I don’t know how I can stomach this stuff before…
上诉失败了
We lost the appeal.
你的朋友莎拉见过我们了
Your friend Sara came by though.
她听了你们陈述了吗?
Did she hear you out?
听了
She did.
她会跟她父亲谈?
Is she gonna talk to her father?
-我当然希望如此 -没关系了
-I sure as hell hope so. -It doesn’t matter anymore guys.
你们为我做的够多了
You’ve done more than enough for me.
这就够了
That’s the most important thing.
我不能带LJ来
I couldn’t bring LJ.
我知道
I know.
但我可以让你和他通电♥话♥
I can get him on the phone though.
我不知道该说些什么?
What do I say?
LJ 你♥爸♥爸
LJ. It’s your dad.
-嘿 爸爸 -LJ
-Hey Dad. -LJ.
是这样了
So this is it.
跟维罗妮卡阿姨以及尼克叔叔他们在一起
I… I want you to stick with Veronica and Nick and clear your name.
忘掉以前的事情
You’ll be all right.
我希望能在那里陪你
I wish I could be there Dad.
我也想
Me too.
有些事我想告诉你
‘Cause there’s something I want to tell you.
什么?
What’s that?
昨晚我做了个梦 你我一起在修葺房♥子
I had a dream last night.You and me were working on a house
敲钉子
pounding nails.
在梦里 我感觉我们都比现在老
And in the dream it felt like we were older.
很真实的梦
It was so clear. The whole dream.
当我醒来 我知道今天不会是你人生的终点
And when I woke I knew that today wasn’t going to be the end
我们会再见面的 爸爸
That we’ll see each other again Dad.
我知道
I know it.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you Dad.
这些数据证实了布伦斯对特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的未决指控
Those numbers support Burrows’ claim about Terrence Steadman’s Npending indictment.
再联♥系♥到谋杀
Now with the related murders
以及那个告密者
and then the confidential informant
我只是想提醒你从全局看这个案子
I just wanted to make sure that you were fully aware of the circumstances.
我对布伦斯的案子非常熟悉
I’m fully acquainted with the Burrows case Sara
但从没听过这些
but I never heard about any of this.
我也没有直到我今天下午和他的律师谈过
Well I hadn’t either until I spoke with Burrows’ attorneys this afternoon.
我知道 这些在法理上是非直接证据
And I understand that most of this evidence is technically considered circumstantial
但应该承认 很难忽视
but I think you’ll agree it’s hard to ignore.
你怎么牵涉进来的?
And how did you get involved with all this?
他是我的病人之一
These men are my patients.
我的工作是帮助他们
It’s my job to advocate for them.
得了 莎拉
Come on Sara.
他们有多少人声称自己无辜的?80%-90%?
How many of these guys say that they are innocent?Eighty ninety percent?
这不是说跟我要一辆自行车这么简单
It’s not like you’re asking me for a new bike here kid.
对犯罪和刑罚绝不手软
Being tough on crime capital punishment
这是我的原则
it’s all part of a philosophy that I believe in.
这是我的竞选理念 是我当选的原因
Part of a philosophy that I campaigned on was elected for.
我要回监狱去
I have to go back to Fox River.
这个人被处死时我必须在场
I have to be there when they kill this man.
至少你能看看他的案子
The least you could do is review his case.
爸爸 如果可以 不要当是我来求你
And Dad if it helps pretend it didn’t come from me.
过去我不在乎人们怎么想我
I’ve never given a damn about what people thought of me.
从不
Never.
过去几天 我得承认
The last couple of days…I gotta admit you know…
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀肯尼迪的人) 约翰·唯克布斯(刺杀林肯的人)
Lee Harvey Oswald John Wilkes Booth
我要和这些疯子一起遗臭万年
I’m gonna go down in history with these freaks.
最他妈倒霉的是: 我♥干♥都没干过这样的事情
Bitch of it all is I didn’t do it.
我没有做过!
I didn’t do it!
我没有做过!
I didn’t do it!
时间到了
It’s time.
狱长
Warden!
什么事
What is it?
州长
It’s the Governor.
是 州长
Yes Governor.
好的
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
州长完整地浏览了你的案子
The Governor has reviewed your case fully.
没有给你特赦
He’s not granting clemency.
继续执行吧
Let’s proceed.
你为你的国家 你的党做了贡献
You did your country and your party a great service.
你的功劳是不可磨灭的
It won’t go unnoticed.
谢谢 副总统女士
Thank you Madam Vice President.
谢谢 州长先生
Thank you Governor.
你们不能过去
Can’t go past here.
当他进入死刑室 你们会被送到观刑间
Once he’s in the death chamber you’ll be escorted to the viewing room.
我能否…
Can I…
好吧
Yeah.
第一眼见到你 我就爱上了你
I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you.
解开手铐
Uncuff him.
走吧孩子
Let’s go son.
我没杀人 迈克尔 向我起誓
I didn’t kill that man Michael.Swear to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!