你最好不要变得这么蠢 这次轮班结束 你必须付这100块钱
Then you better start selling your ass.100 bucks by the end of the shift
否则 你就等着看谁做你的新狱友吧
or there’s gonna be a bidding war to see who gets you as their new cellie.
滚吧
Beat it.
今天放风后
In the yard today
我是听到斯科菲尔德说了些什么…
I did hear Scofield say something.
他说电椅有什么问题
He said if something goes wrong with the chair
他哥哥就还能活3周
his brother gets three more weeks to live.
我们算扯清了 滚吧
We’re square. Get out of here.
准备的怎么样了?
How’s it going in here?
一切就绪
Ready for liftoff.
椅子运行正常?
Chair is working?
是啊 怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
再测试一次
Run a test.
今早已经做过测试 负责人已经签字了
I already did. The electrical contractor signed off on the diagnostic this morning
-我要再测试一次 -为什么?
-We’re good to go run it again. -Why?
照做就是了
Run it.
启动不起来
It ain’t working.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don’t know what could’ve happened.
你哥要等手续办好才能死
So once they redo all the paperwork your brother gets three more weeks.
是的
Right.
-那我们有时间了咯? -没多少
-So we got time then. -Not a lot. But some.
还是从医务室上出去?
Are we still going through the infirmary?
再弄管道他们会察觉的
If I corrode that pipe again they’ll know something’s up.
-你还有其它办法吗? -先过了今天再说吧
-You got another way? -Right now I’m just worried about getting through tonight.
小心点 两千伏的高压呢
Careful. There’s 2 000 volts running through that thing.
天哪
Oh God.
我要见我弟弟
I want to see my brother.
等到最后一次探访吧
When we move you to final visitation.
要到什么时候?
When’s that?
等做完这个以后
Right after we do this.
等一下…
Just…
这是你的最后一天了 林肯
It’s your last day Linc.
你可以不带手铐 但是…
I’d prefer to keep you out of cuffs as much as possible but
但我需要一些保证
I need some assurances.
你一直对我不错 我不会惹麻烦的
You’ve always been straight up with me Stolte.You have my word.
法官大人 林肯先生的案子就是一个阴谋
Your Honor from the outset Mr. Burrows’ case has been tainted
证据被毁 真♥相♥被扭曲
by conspiracy characterized by destruction of evidence
目击证人受到威胁
distortion of the truth and witness intimidation.
法官大人 我再一次反对
Again Judge I have to object.
这些指控
These are some serious accusations
根本毫无证据
with absolutely no proof.
没证据? 这20分钟我都在争些什么?
No proof? What have I been arguing for the past 20 minutes?
你说呢
You got me.
法官大人特琪先生大概没理解我们的陈述
Judge Kessler Mr. Tucci might not appreciate the weight of what we’ve just presented
但相信请您一定充分理解了
but surely you must.
正如多诺万小姐所说
but surely you must.
一位顶尖视频专家
a top video forensic analyst has disputed the authenticity of a
对林肯·布伦斯案关键证据的真实性表示怀疑
surveillance tape that was the key piece of evidence in convicting Lincoln Burrows.
你说的是那盘已经不存在了的录像带?
That’s the tape that no longer exists right?
那是因为你的委托人销毁了录像带
Because your client had it destroyed.
你完全搞错了
Unless my client is a rusted water pipe in the County Records Office
存放资料的档案室里是根生锈的水管
I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
法官 多诺万小姐的公♥寓♥的突然爆♥炸♥ 是为了封住我们的嘴
Judge Miss Donovan’s apartment was blown up in an attempt to silence both her and me.
这只是和案件没有关系的瓦斯泄漏事件 法官大人
That was independently corroborated as a gas leak Your Honor.
法官大人 一个月前 一个名叫 保罗·凯勒曼的特工来过我的办公室
Judge a month ago a Secret Service agent named Paul Kellerman visited my office.
我看见他在昨晚枪杀了另一名特工 丹尼尔·哈尔
I saw Kellerman last night when he shot and killed another agent Daniel Hale
就在当晚他告诉我 副总统弟弟依然还活着
right after Hale told me that Terrence Steadman was alive and well.
法官大人
Your Honor I’m presenting to the clerk an affidavit
我这里有证据可以证实
from the director of the Secret Service Agency.
特工部门从来就没有过
It states that at no time has there ever been an agent
保罗·凯勒曼和丹尼尔·哈尔的这两个人
of that organization by the name of Paul Kellerman or Daniel Hale.
另外关于此次枪击没有其他的证人
In addition there were no other witnesses to this shooting.
没有在现场发现弹头
No bullets were found
没有血迹 没有弹壳
no blood no shell casings.
这次所谓暗♥杀♥的唯一目击者只有多诺万小姐一人
The only witness to this alleged murder is Veronica Donovan
同时她也是林肯的前女友
Lincoln Burrows’ ex-girlfriend.
法官大人 我对多诺万小姐的遭遇感到很抱歉
Now Your Honor I feel for Miss Donovan.
你省省吧
Save it.
我是真心的 但绝望会让人做出极端的行为
I do.But desperation causes desperate acts.
那就是我们今天所见到的 法官大人
And that’s what we’re seeing here today Your Honor.
我的委托人…美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统
My client the Vice-President of the United States..
法官大人…
Judge Kessler.
你们两个是否有确凿的证据?
Do either of you have any evidence that is admissible?
哪怕切实一点也好啊
Even just tangible?
你们的陈词确实够吓人
Your claims if true are terrifying.
但是所有能证明的人…
But anything or anyone that could verify your story
不是失踪了就是死了
is either gone missing or dead.
我知道时间很紧迫
I know time is of the essence.
我会考虑你们的陈词
I’ll reserve judgment for now. I’ll take your arguments into consideration
几小时后再作出判决
and I’ll have a decision within a few hours.
这些小杂种不是一般的讨厌
These little bastards are the bane of my existence I swear to God.
经常有这种事?
You get this a lot?
是啊 热的地方会吸引他们去取暖 它们的脊椎可以收缩
Yeah they’re attracted to the heat when they’re cold
如果必要的话 它们能钻进很小的缝隙
plus they got collapsible vertebrae or some deal so they can squeeze through a crack yea big if they’re determined.
咬了一下电线就短路了?
And he shorted out the wire just by biting on it?
光是咬电线不会 一旦尾巴碰到金属
Not by chewing on the wire alone but if the tail touches metal
就等于接上了地 保险丝就这么烧断了 老鼠也玩完了
it acts as a ground and boom fuse pops.Along with the rat.
妈的!
I’ll be damned.
你能换保险丝吗?
So can you change the fuse?
是的 箱子里还有一根
Yeah there’s another one right here in the box.
现在就干不行吗?
Can you do it now?
得等到通报政♥府♥和填写完文件以后
Right after I notify the state and fill out the paperwork.
等..等一下伙计 你们两个
Now hold up a minute.Both of you.
我可不会给你很多时间
We’re gonna give more time to a guy
那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟
who killed the Vice President’s brother?
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
This guy’s a terrorist.
撇开丢饭碗不说
Forget about losing our jobs
我们可能还会被指控的
we could all face charges.
这里只有我们三个…
Only the three of us know.
就这么放着不大好吧
Real easy to keep it that way.
你们说吧
It’s your guys’ call.
还有多少时间
How much longer?
六小时
Six hours.
40号♥ 开门
Open on 40!
斯科菲尔德 走了
Scofield your brother’s gonna be
你哥哥的最后一次探访
transported to final visitation soon.You can meet him there.
你看上去很惊讶啊
You look surprised.
你应该知道是今天行刑的
You knew it was scheduled today.
不…
No I…
有什么要说的?
You were saying?
你很快就会被送到临终告别室
They’ll be transporting you to final visitation in a minute.
谢谢你的合作 林肯
Thanks for keeping your word Linc.
你要换上这些 林肯
Linc you’re gonna have to change into these.
什么东西?
What’s that?
在死亡的瞬间 你会失禁
At the moment of death the body becomes incontinent so…
尿布
It’s a diaper?
是的
Yeah.
你要穿上
You need to wear it.
我自己来
Make me.
不错吧
Good look huh? It’s for the electricity.
头发会有电阻或是…
Hair gets in the way or something.
我以尽力了
I did everything I could.
我知道你尽力了
I know you did.
上次刮头是…
Last time I had my head shaved
和德尔在一起的时候
was when I was running with Derek.
记得德尔吗
Remember Derek?
记得
Uh yeah.
他打赌40块 我不愿刮头
Bet me 40 bucks I wouldn’t shave it.
我说”加到100″
I said make it $100.