我的名字叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
My name is Michael Scofield.
我哥哥被诬陷并且替人背了黑锅而面临电刑
My brother is facing the electric chair framed for a crime he didn’t commit.
为什么特勤局对这个案子如此感兴趣?
What is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in?
那家伙杀了副总统的弟弟
The man killed the Vice President’s brother.
在上诉失败后
After his appeals were exhausted
我知道只有一个方法能救他
there was only one way to get him out
我们是警♥察♥ 放下你的所有武器
This is the police put down your weapon.
迈克尔?
Michael?
我要把你救出去
I’m getting you out of here.
这不可能
It’s impossible.
除非这个监狱是你设计的
Not if you designed the place it isn’t.
你见过设计图?
You’ve seen the blueprints.
不仅看过 我还把它纹到了身上
Better than that I’ve got them on me.
我已在该监狱呆了将近一个月了
I’ve been at Fox River nearly a month now.
在这期间我聚集了一帮人他们具有所有越狱所需的资源
In that time I’ve assembled a group that has all the resources.
我是迈克尔
I’m Michael by the way.
我是唐克雷蒂 和州长同姓?
Dr. Tancredi… Tancredi like the Governor?
在我们挖掘地道的同时
While we dig on the inside
我们的律师在外面找寻真♥相♥
our lawyer searches for the truth on the outside.
我有些情报能还林肯·布伦斯的清白
I have information that will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows.
内部的人声称能够免除林肯的罪刑
Somebody on the inside claims they can exonerate Lincoln.
得让她闭嘴
Someone’s been talking.
把任何对我们有威胁的人都清除掉
Anyone that’s a threat is expendable.
大家都准备好了 副总统女士
They’re ready for you Madam Vice President.
24小时后
24 hours from now
我哥哥将被行刑
my brother is scheduled to die.
但在我看来
But the way I see it
24小时后 我们将逃出这个国家
24 hours from now we’ll be out of the country.
就是这了
He’s there.
撬不开
It can’t be done.
我们出不去了
We’re not getting out of here.
真不走运 帅哥
Unfortunately pretty
你没得选择
that ain’t an option.
你必须把我们带出去
You are gonna get us out of here.
除非你能用刀弄开那管子
Unless you’re gonna use your shank to take out the pipe
拿开
put it away.
不带我们走 就咔嚓了你
I’m gonna put it in your neck you don’t get us out of here.
把它拿开 帝博格
Bring it down a peg T-Bag.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
记着 帅哥 我是终生监禁
Remember pretty I am serving life plus one.
如果加上个越狱未遂
So if I get busted for attempted escape
再多杀几个人我也无所谓了
I’m gonna throw in a homicide no problem.
你没事吧?
You okay?
又恶心了
Felt sick again.
是啊 你把输液管拔了
Yeah you took your IV’s out.
我不想吐在地上 所以我就跑排水沟这来了
Yeah I didn’t want to throw up on the floor so I just came to the drain.
忍♥忍♥就会好的
Just let me walk this off. I’ll be fine.
如果你不输液 就没必要在这里
Lincoln there is no reason for you to be here if your IV isn’t in.
一切都好?
Everything all right in here?
很好
It’s fine.
他怎么没被拷上?
Why isn’t he cuffed to the table?
他能怎么样? 偷棉花球吗?
What’s he gonna do steal a cotton ball?
医生 不能让他乱走
Can’t have him walking around Doc.You know that.
那是什么?
What was that?
把手伸出来
Put your wrist out.
不要拽 我不会再说第二次
You gonna turn this into something? I’m not gonna say it again.
把手伸出来
Put your wrist out.
嘿 琦夫 过来看看这里怎么回事
Hey Keith come check this out!
琦夫
Keith?
我们得回去
We got to go.
现在就走
Now.
把绳子给我
Give me the rope.
把绳子给我!
Give me the rope now!
绑住
Tie that off.
我下去了
Okay I’m down.
我们要走了 迈克尔
We gotta go Michael.
走吧
Get down. Let’s go.
这本来就是断的 还是谁把它折断了?
Did it break off or did someone break it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是另一半
Here’s the other half.
怎么 光头?
What’s up Brad?
嘿 光头 我们去莎奇氏吧 今天是周二半价 一起去喝两杯?
Heading over to Sharkey’s.It’s two-for Tuesday. Wanna hoist a few?
伙计 我很想
Man I’d love to
但我老婆做晚饭 我说了要回去吃饭的
but my wife is cooking dinner and I told her I’d be home.
差劲
Wuss
还有其他人想去吗?
Anybody else?
自便吧
Suit yourselves.
休息室前的石膏板怎么还没搬?
Ain’t none of the Sheetrock in front of the break room been touched.
PI的那帮家伙在等它风干
The PI’s are letting it dry out.
还在等?
Still?
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland!
我被绊住了
I’m caught on something.
快呀 快呀
Come on come on come on come on!
不要上来 等一会
Stay there! Stay down there!
为什么锁门?
Why was this door locked?
没锁啊 老大
It wasn’t locked boss.
风老是把门吹开
The fan kept pushing it open.
所以我们不得不把门先卡住
So we just had to wedge it closed.
你们就呆在这儿什么都不干?
You’ve been in here all night not doing a damn thing.
屋子还是湿的 什么都干不了
The room is still wet boss. There’s nothing we could do.
我们又不能在这野餐
It’s not like we’ve been having a picnic.
你们这些偷懒不干活的罪犯
Bunch of shiftless no-good convicts.
有什么不满吗 斯科菲尔德?
You got something to say Scofield?
收拾下 你们四个给我滚回牢房♥里去
Wrap it up.And all four of you get your asses back to the block.
把他们押回牢去
Get these nitwits back to the cell block.
你们好像少了一人
You seem to be one light.
在这呢 老大
Right here boss.
不! 不!
No no. No way!
我本应在见我家人的路上了!
I should be halfway to seeing my family right now.
走吧
Let’s go.
马上!
Now!
继续走
Keep it moving. Move it.

Go ladies.
他会知道的
Do you think he knows?
林肯?
Lincoln?
我现在采访的是亨利·珀尔 狐狸河监狱的典狱长
I’m here with Henry Pope who is the warden of Fox River Penitentiary
林肯·布伦斯将于明日凌晨0点1分准时行刑
where Lincoln Burrows is scheduled to die by electrocution at 12:01 a.m. Tomorrow.
珀尔狱长 能否告诉我们接下来的几小时有何安排?
Warden Pope can you tell me what’s gonna happen in the next few hours?
关于这个 政♥府♥部门有严格的标准程序
There are strict Department of Corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution.
会有一定措施确保行刑过程中不会出差错
Measures taken to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.
比如说…
Such as?
狱警会检查刑场 检查观看证人名单
The correctional officers will do a walkthrough we’ll review the list of witnesses
电椅会被再三检查确保万无一失
the chair will be checked and rechecked to make sure there’s no problem.
至于布伦斯先生你跟他交谈过吗?
And Mr. Burrows himself.Have you spoken with him?
他在生命的终点有什么想法?
What are his thoughts in these final hours?
那是他和上帝之间的事情
I’d say that’s between him and his God.
或许还有州长
And maybe the Governor.
据我所知布伦斯的律师们正在请求延期
I understand Burrows’ attorneys are going to request a stay.
但愿他们好运
I wish them the best of luck.
这是否表明你相信他是无辜的?
Does that mean you believe he’s innocent?
我只相信法律程序
It means I believe in the process
但夺走一个人的生命并不值得高兴
but I don’t relish the prospect of taking another man’s life.
不管公正与否
Whether it’s just or not
今天的气氛都很低沉
there’s no joy that lies before us today.
感谢狱长先生
Okay thank you very much Warden.
我们晚上继续进行报道
And we will be here with you throughout the night.
并且见证林肯·布伦斯成为
Watching and waiting to see if Lincoln Burrows does in fact become
伊利诺伊州 至1976年以来的第13名死刑犯
only the 13th person to be executed in the state of Illinois since 1976.
如果你心里过意不去 我想告诉你 我并不责怪你
Just so you got one less thing to worry about I want you to know I ain’t mad at you.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!