Nobody
什么?!
What?
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼现在还活着
Terrence Steadman’s still alive.
在这里面有三张纸
There’s three sheets of paper inside.
你可以找到
You’ll find all the names
你所需要的所有人的名单
You need are on them
包括开始这件事的每一个人
Everyone that started this whole thing
从上到下
From top to bottom
马上躲到车后面去
You need to take two steps that way,right now
躲到车后面去
Behind the car. Get behind the car
你还想活下去吗? 照我说的做
You want to stay alive, do as I say
马上
Now
你们在这真不错 快点走
Your boys better be there, rugu3000head.
他们很快就回来了 克鲁图斯 不要你担心
They’ll be there, cleatis. Don’t you worry
哥们 这太疯狂了
This is crazy
所以 呃…丹尼 你在这干什么呢?
So, what are you doing here, Danny?
那个律师在哪?
Where’s the lawyer?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about
艾利森 已经都告诉我了
Allison told me
我从她那都知道了
I got it out of her
你别动她
You didn’t touch her?
我为什么要那样做呢?
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做呢?
Why would I do that?
我们是搭档 不是吗?
We’re partners, right?
我们是一条船上的
We’re on the same side

No
艾利森 她没事
Allison’s fine
她只是…
She’s just…
好的 我猜想你要
OK.I guess you wanna…
好好的问自己谁才是 你要放弃的…
You’re gonna have to ask yourself who you want to give up
你妻子还是那个律师
Your wife, or this lawyer
只要告诉我她在哪里
Just tell me where she is
她在这么?
Is she here?
还是刚刚在?
Has she been?
你到底要…
What exactly have you told…
千万别这么做
Don’t do this
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun
-不能那么做 -是的 你可以的
-I can’t do that -Yes, you can
我是你的上司
I’m your superior
这是命令 你必须服从
I give you a command. You obey it.
把枪给我
Give me your gun
保罗 这什么也不是 这没什么的…
Paul, it’s nothing. It’s not…
别动
Don’t. Back up
太令人惊奇了
It’s amazing
你已经都把它弄在…这三张纸上了
You got it all on only… three pages
你知道的如果这些纸落入其他人的手中
If this fell into the wrong hands?
会发生什么吗?
You know what would happen
你把我也写上去了?
You named me?
和其他人列在一起?
Right there along with the rest of them?
伙计 我好怕
I got scared
那已经是这样了 你敢把我也列上去
That’s all it was. You named me?
-丹尼? -求求你 伙计!
-Danny. -Please, man!
艾利森还一个月就生了
Allison’s due in one month.
保罗 你和我 我们 从中学就是朋友
Paul, you and me,we-we’ve been friends since the academy.
可你把我也写上去了
You named me
好了 快上来
OK. Let’s go
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey
伙计 把那个收起来
Put that away, man
你在干嘛? 伙计 把那个收起来
What you doing? Put that away, man
嘿 你们两个
Hey, yo-yos
这里是监狱的禁区
This is a state penitentiary
你们不能把车停在这
You can’t park here
噢 你认为我们想把车停在这吗?
You think we meant to park here?
把手放到我可以看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them
我再说一遍 把手放到我能看见的地方
I said put your hands where I can see them
修好了
All fixed
你们立刻离开这里
What do you say you two hit the road?
你们立刻离开这里 立刻…
You two hit the road right now
或者我们将让你们有麻烦
Or we’re gonna have a problem
还好吗?
You all right?
我很好
I’m good
从来没有像现在这么好
Haven’t been this good in years
迈克尔…
Michael?
他在那里
He’s there
狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Son of a bitch!
他在那里
He’s there
他在那里
He’s there
这 迈克尔 用这个
Here, Michael. Use this
你准备好了吗?
Come on! You ready?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
怎么了 和我说
What? Talk to me
我办不到
It can’t be done
什么?
What?
它太厚了
It’s too thick
对不起
I’m so sorry
我们从这里出不去
We’re not getting out of here
不幸的 哥们 我们别无选择
Unfortunately, pretty,that ain’t an option
每个人两分钟翻过电线和墙
two minutes each to get across the wire and over the wall.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!