You run the risk of stachybotrys mould
老大…
Boss
不太可能的 一千次中也最多就发生一次
that’s just, like,one time in a thousand, for real
告诉你
Tell you what
你 还有你们几个
You and all your compa
你在这的同伴
Eros here
别想走出这个门一步
Aren’t stepping outside this door
直到这该死的
Until every damn
每一滴水
Molecule of water
都不会从这再流出来
Is out of this place
那可得花上一晚上的功夫
It’s gonna take all night
好啊 那你们就干一晚上
Well, then it’s gonna take all night.
不要着凉啊
Don’t catch a sniffle
你凶
Man
许多事情都要核查清楚
A lot of it checks out
她?
Put her on
多诺万小姐 如果你不介意
Miss Donovan.If you don’t mind
我们想让你上镜受采访
We’d like to put you on
没问题 那就是我来这的原因
That’s why I’m here
那就好 豪利 在这要
Great.Holly here
问你几个问题
Will be asking the questions
看他的手势 准备好了吗?
Just watch his hand, OK?
晚间新闻 皮特
Night NEWS Peter
在我身边的是维罗妮卡·多诺万 林肯·布伦斯的代理律师
I’m with Veronica Donovan,the lawyer for Lincoln Burrows
你正在为他作最后的努力 是吗?
You’re petitioning for a stay, is that right?
是的
Yes
基于什么呢?
On what grounds?
我有充分的理由 我的当事人是被陷害的
On the grounds that my client was framed
把她的细节套出来
Get specifics
维罗妮卡·多诺万 你有什么充分而有力的证据吗?
Veronica Donovan.Do you have any proof?
有一条线索显示: 凶手…
There’s a whole string of proof.Murders…
莱提卡·巴里斯 一个 知道真♥相♥的目击证人
Leticia Barris.A potential exculpatory witness
莉萨·利克斯
Lisa Rix
林肯的妻子
The mother of Lincoln’s child
比斯霍普·迈克莫罗 他
Bishop McMorrow
已经向联邦政♥府♥提出重审请求
Who could have petitioned for clemency
你是说有别人杀了他们 而嫁祸别人?
Someone’s killing these people off?
我的意思是有人想掩盖事实的真♥相♥
I’m saying somebody’s trying to hide what happened
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的事实 真♥相♥到底是怎样
The truth about Terrence Steadman
这些只是你得推测 还是有了强而有力
Is this all just speculation, or is there hard evidence
支持你推断的证据?
To substantiate your claims?
我有根据
I have a source
要他的名字
Get a name
你现在的心情是不是非常的复杂?
Could you elaborate?
不是现在这个时候 但是有人现在在监狱里
No.Somebody on the inside
坚持声称他是无辜的 应当被无罪释放
Claims they can exonerate Lincoln,that Terrence Steadman wasn’t in the car that night
有人已经说出来了
Someone’s been talking
是用直流电吗?
Is there a reason you’re on direct current?
怎么了?
Sorry?
你知道 交流电/直流电
You know, AC/DC.
换电流 用直流电
Alternating current, direct current.DC’s kinda
直流电比较落后
Yesterday’s news for this sort of thing
你可以只用交流电的一半能量就可以处死那个人
You can kill a man with half the energy if you go AC
好的
OK
看看我们干的
Let’s see what we got
准备好了吗?
You ready to run one?
警官们 我认为最好把这些灯打开
Sir.I think you better turn these lights on.
小姐 我们不能这么做
Miss.Can’t do it
你的当事人正在被关禁闭
Your client’s being disciplined
你触犯了我当事人的合法权利
You’re violating his Eighth Amendment rights
你要么5秒钟后把灯打开
Either you turn those lights on at next five seconds.
要么你就准备作被告
Or you’ll be the first defendant named in a lawsuit
你好吗?
You OK?
我儿子好吗?
LJ?
他很好
He’s good
他很担心你 但是现在他很好
He’s scared, but he’s good
我找到一个可以救你的证人
I found someone who’s gonna talk
-谁? -我不认识 但是他知道一些内♥幕♥
-Who? -I don’t know.But he knows something
我几个小时后就去与他见面
But I’ll meet him in a few hours
宝贝 几个小时候我就要被执行死刑了
A few hours is cutting it close
我们没有其他的选择
We don’t have any other choice
你必须要有坚定的信念 好吗?
You have to have faith, OK?
尼克已经准备接受我们的案子
Nick’s already primed the court to hear our case
无论迈克尔要做什么?他现在不需要再这么做了
Whatever Michael’s doing,he doesn’t need to do it now
我们会用最好的方法去就解决这件事
We’ll beat this the right way
如果你错了 怎么办?
What if you’re wrong?
我不会错的
I’m not
如果?
What if you are?
你必须要相信我 好吗?
You gotta trust me, OK?
千万不要放弃
Don’t give up on me
保证
Promise?
没有吓到你吧
Didn’t mean to scare you
没有 没事
No. It’s all right
-保罗 你好吗? -我很好
-Paul, how are you? -I’m good
我很好
I’m good
你呢?
You?
你这要去哪?
Where you going?
旅行 巴哈马
Vacation.Bahamas
带这么多东西去巴哈马?
Packing kinda heavily for the Bahamas.
你知道的 女人嘛
You know women

Yeah
所以 呃…
So…
丹尼去哪了?
where’s Danny?
呃 我想是跑出去办事了
Running errands, I think.
办事 呃?
Errands, huh?
哪里啊…去哪里办事阿?
Where… where might those errands be?
路易斯 是你吗?
Lewis, you there?
是啊 是啊 我在这
Yeah. Yeah, I’m here, Linc.
你几点下班?
What time you got?
8点多一点
A little after eight.
已经8: 15
It’s 8:15
你没事吧?
You OK?

No.
噢 迈克尔
Oh, Michael
9点 嫩鸡
Nine o’clock, fish.
该出发了
Showtime
伙计 我们出发
Let’s go, man
唐克雷蒂 已经下班了吗?
Tancredi leave yet?
不 我想她还没走
I don’t think so.
你最好去叫她
You better call her.
外面见了
See you on the other side.
好像是食物中毒
Well, everything tells me it’s food poisoning,
你在未来两个小时内
In a couple of hours
会感觉好点 但是 呃…
Which means you should feel better
我希望我说的会让你在
But…I wish I could say
行刑前感到好过点
That this would be enough to forestall the execution
其实不会那样
It’s not gonna be
好的 我知道
It’s all right
如果你需要我 我可以一直陪着你
I can stay with you if you want.

No
我很好 谢谢
It’s fine. Thank you
好的
OK
我们关于这件事有很多东西要谈 但是却没那么多时间
We got a lot to talk about and not a lot of time to do it.
你男朋友… 他还能救
Your boyfriend, he can still be saved.
布伦斯 他之前就被选中
Burrows was chosen a long time ago
他是被钦点的替死鬼
Hand-picked to be an assassin
但是他从来就没开过枪
But he never pulled the trigger
到底是谁做的
Who did?
快告诉我
Come on
到底是谁杀了特伦斯·斯蒂德曼?
Who killed Terrence Steadman?
没有人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!