也不能把他从里面弄出来
Ain’t gonna get him out
你有还是没有?
Do you have one or not?
兄弟 小心
Careful, brother
引导我去接近水源
Leadeth me beside the still waters
修复我的灵魂
Restoreth my soul
请您引导我走上公正之路
Leadeth me in the path of righteousness for your sake
尽管我走在死亡阴影的山谷中…
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
我不怕恶魔
I will fear no evil
我不怕恶魔 和我一同分享你的艺术
I will fear no evil.For thou art with me
你在我的敌人都在场的时候
In the presence of mine enemies
在我前面准备一张桌子
Thou preparest a table before me
当然 善良与仁慈…
Surely goodness and mercy
将一直伴随我们一生
Shall follow me all the days of my life
我们将永远受主的恩惠
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
阿门
Amen
阿门
Amen
他能听见我们的祈祷 你知道的 上帝
He does hear our prayers, the Lord…
是的
Yes
关于对林肯的支持
…on behalf of Lincoln
所有那些寻找宽恕的人们都将得到宽恕
All who seek forgiveness will be delivered
是的
Yes.
如果你兄弟接受了主的安排
If your brother accepts the Lord
他将得到永远的自♥由♥
He’ll be free of this cage forever
是的
Yes
我将一直全程陪伴着他
I’ll be available through this whole thing
如果你需要的话
If you need me
尊敬的牧师…
Reverend
尊敬的牧师 你能将这个给我哥哥吗?
Reverend, would you give this to my brother?
这对他意味着很多 他一看就知道是我给他的
It’d mean a lot to him,knowing it came from me
我会转交给他的
I will
那是我妈妈的
That was my mother’s
告诉她 这将会使一个人摆脱痛苦
Tell her it’s going to save someone a lot of pain
你确定你做这些有用吗?
You sure you know what you’re doing?
这得看他的造化了
It’s in God’s hands now.
感觉好像你一直在给我作善后的事情
You’ve been the clean-up crew for me
我在这里的这段时间
The whole time I’ve been in here
脚趾受伤 打伤… 注射胰岛素
Toes, contusions, insulin shots
总得有人做吧
Well, somebody’s gotta do it
非常感激
Well, I’m grateful
你还想过… 另一种生活…
You ever think, in another life…
我不会是那样的 女人 迈克尔
I won’t be that woman, Michael
我不是要你成为那样
I wasn’t asking you to be
但是 有些事
But it is something
我想知道
I wonder about
如果…
What if?
不管怎样 只是想确定你所说的
Anyway, just wanted to make sure it was said
为什么我的感觉就像是要跟你说再见?
Why do I feel like you’re saying goodbye to me?
我不知道
I don’t know
我想在象这样的地方
I guess in a place like this
你不会知道哪天才是你的最后一天
you never know which day is gonna be your last
莎拉 我这需要你的帮助
Sara, we got a backup out here.
好的
OK
你感觉下
You’re set
我 呃…
I…
我对你哥哥的事表示遗憾
I’m sorry about your brother
医生…
Doctor…
谢谢
Thank you
兄弟 时间到了
This is it, brother

Hey
祝我们好运
Good luck to both of us
监狱工厂的 干活了!
PI! Let’s do it!
你有没有弄明白啊?
Came to your senses, did you?
比如 你计算的神奇的方法
What did you figure a magic way
把你兄弟从那里弄出来
to get your brother out of that hole
和进入到警卫室里去
And into the guards’ room?
他用不着去那里
He’s not gonna be there
麻烦能把灯打开吗?
Could you put the light on?
你好吗?
You OK?
你在想什么 雷夫?
What do you think, Rev?
今天我和你弟弟谈了一次
I spoke with your brother today
他真诚为你做了祈祷
He’s been praying for you
他一定非常的绝望
He must be desperate
你呢?
What about you?
你觉得绝望吗?
Are you feeling desperate?
不 只是让某些人绝望而已
No.Just for everyone else
那些你舍弃不顾的那些人
The ones you leave behind
那些我还没说再见的人
The ones I never got to say goodbye to
你知道的 我明天一直陪伴着你…
I can be with you all day tomorrow, you know.
包括那个时候
Right up to the time
谢谢
Thank you
嗯 他要我把这个给你
He wanted me to give this to you
迈克尔
Michael
她回来了
She’s back in play
好的 谁和你在一起?
Good. Who’s there with you?
唐格
Tangren
哈尔怎么样?
What about Hale?
迈阿密
Nope. MIA.
估计他也会在那里 你是什么意思 迈阿密?
He should be there. What do you mean, MIA?
我想这是一个相当简洁的说法
I think it’s a fairly concise term
别接
Don’t get it.
-飞机是几点的? -11:00
-What time’s the flight? -11:00
别对任何人说 我要去 瑞格镇
Don’t tell anyone.I gotta head up to Wrigleyville.
我两个小时候回来接你
I’ll be back in a couple hours to collect you
现在确定东西都收拾好
Make sure you pack everything
一旦我们出了这扇门 我们就不再会回来
Once we’re out that door,we won’t come back
你要去干什么?
What are you gonna do?
有一封信要送
There’s a letter I gotta deliver.
女士 你要退后点
听我说
Listen
我叫维罗妮卡·多诺万
I’m Veronica Donovan
我是林肯·布伦斯的代表律师
I represent Lincoln Burrows
很好 但现在不是谈这个的时候
Great, this isn’t the time for it.
你必须靠边站
You’ll have to step aside
呃 对不起 多诺万小姐?
I’m sorry.Miss Donovan?
你是不是说你是林肯·布伦斯的代表律师?
Did you say that you represent Lincoln Burrows?
林肯·布伦斯? 是的
Lincoln Burrows?That’s right
安吉拉·维斯特 我是六频道新闻的主管
Angela West. I’m a producer with News Six
派得·派普(德国神话中吹笛带走老鼠的人) 下面怎么进行下去?
So, Mr Pied Piper, what’s the play?
我们在做我们一直做的事: 假装工作
We do what we always do pretend to be working
假装良民 直到恰当的时候
Be model citizens…till the time comes
你说几点?
And that’d be?
9点
Nine o’clock
好像忘记了
You seem to be forgetting
工作时间好像是5点结束
That PI shuts down at five o’clock
那么我就得保证这没法按时结束 不是吗?
Well, we have to make sure it doesn’t, don’t we?
锤子
Hammer
哇 哇 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Whoa! What the hell are you doing, man?
这里到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened here?
混乱不堪 水管破了
Messed up. Hit a pipe
本应该在我们工作之前就该把水关掉 不是吗?
Should’ve killed the water Before we started?
应该吗?
Should’ve?
这可不是件麻烦的事
It’s not that big a deal
我们可以在早晨之前修好它
We can fix it in the morning
我可不想
I don’t think
石膏那时候就会发霉了
Mould should be a problem before then.
石膏?
Mould?
斯科菲尔德 闭嘴
Scofield.shut up, man
不 你闭嘴
You shut up
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
得把墙壁和木板都弄干
You get drywall and insulation soaked like this
否则石膏会发霉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!