现在 我们的事已经进入轨道
Now, this train is leaving the station
我劝你最好和我们一起干
And I suggest you get on it
一起干吧 宝贝 我们一起干
Get on the train, fish.Get on the train.
好啊 你知道什么 你们他妈的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Well, you know what, you sons of bitches?
我不会让你们这么做的
I won’t let you do it
你想干吗?
What you gonna do?
边告密
Blow the whistle
边离开这鬼地方
On your own escape?
他会回来的
He’ll be back
那些家伙
Those guys
他们今晚会在我们之前从那个洞离开这
They go before us tonight,they use that hole
那就完了
It’s over
那些警♥察♥会把这翻个底朝天
COs will turn this whole place upside down
直到他们发现那洞
Till they find it
好啦…
Well…
听起来 你一直都在想这件事
Sounds like you’re thinking about it
如果我说不 那其实是撒谎
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t
我昨天还想从这里逃出去
I want to be out of here yesterday
伙计 我要做爸爸了
I got a kid coming, man
迈克尔 你不可能把他从这里弄出去
Michael, you can’t get him out of there.
我可以说吗?
Can I say something?
我知道你并不想听这些
I know you won’t want to hear it
但是 呃…
But…
现在他们是非让他上电椅不可了
They’re strapping him up either way now
一旦他没了
Once he’s gone
你很可能还要在里面再待上5年
You’ll be stuck here for another five years.
同样 他们也会根据那个洞查到你
If they trace the hole back to you
他们又将再判你个徒刑
They’ll toss another dime.
那可是15年啊 兄弟!
That’s 15 years.Papi!
当然 如果我是你
Of course, if I were you
我也不会丢下我兄弟不顾
I wouldn’t leave my brother behind either.
不要这要死 不
Not to die like that, no
恩…恩…
Uh-uh
他们对一个男人做的这个世界上最糟的一件事
Worst thing in the world they can do to a man
就是像那样用绳子把他捆在椅子上
Is strap him to a chair like that
我们有事要做了
We’re in business
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我刚和我的一个朋友通电♥话♥
I just spoke to a friend
他是最高法♥院♥的秘书
Who’s a clerk at the superior court
我告诉他关于提供情报的人的事
I told him about the informer
你要在8点和他见面
You must meet him at 8o’clock
如果他提供给我们能够缓刑的证据
If he gives any evidence to warrant a stay
我朋友说他会尽力帮助我们
My friend will hear us out
我们还是有希望阻止这一切
We still might be able to stop this
我得去告诉林肯
I gotta tell Lincoln
你要去那所监狱
You go to that prison
你知道 他们总会在你身边
They’ll be all over you you know that.
他们总是想让我们疲于奔命
They’ve kept us on the run entired time.
因为我们把他公之与众 他们就完了
Because if anyone hears from us, we can do them damage
也许 我们在做着完全相反的事
Maybe it’s time we do the exact opposite… go big
什么意思 大的?
What do you mean, “big”?
你的意思是找大媒体
You mean media big?
我们证据确凿
We got all the ammo we need
排起来有一公里长谋杀犯
There’s a string of murders a mile long
受这件事的牵连 我们要揭露…
Connected to this.We will…
你已经准备好再一次面对媒体了吗? 呃?
Are you ready to show your face again? Huh?
你真的准备好了吗?
Are you ready for that?
事已至此 我们还能做什么其他的呢?
It’s the bottom of the ninth.What else are we gonna do?
喂?
Hello?
喂 是爸爸 宝贝女儿
Hey. This is Daddy, baby girl.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸打来的电♥话♥
Daddy is on the phone.
骆驼怎么样啦?
How are the camels?
噢 好的 骆驼嘛 嗯 …
Oh, well, the camels…
骆驼都很好
The camels are fine
我什么时候可以看见你?
When do I get to see you?
比我想象的要早
Earlier than I thought
爸爸说他很快就要回来了
Daddy said he’s coming home soon
把电♥话♥拿给妈妈
Hey, put Mommy on the phone
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie
第一军士 本杰明·迈尔斯·富兰克林
First Sergeant Benjamin Miles Franklin
你好吗?
How are you?
呃 宝贝…只是开卡车来打发时间
Oh, baby. Just driving trucks,eating dates
试着不让沙子钻进眼睛
Trying to keep the sand out of my eyes
那天我看了新闻
I saw on the news the other day
在科威特 华氏110度
It was 110 in Kuwait.
你肯定要被晒化了
You must be melting
在那
Over there
你不知道那里有多热
You have no idea
我听说你很快要回来了 是真的吗?
What’s this about you coming home?
你是不会让女儿希望落空的 不是吗?
You’re not getting your daughter’s hopes up?
你坐稳了吗
You sitting down?
那是当然
Sure
你老公这周就能回到家
Your man is coming home this week
这周?
This week?
你说的是真的吗?
What are you talking about?
他们不是说你要
They said
明年才能回来
It’d be another year
嘿 命令已经下来了 宝贝
The orders just came down the pipe.
现在 我可不关心这里的温度是否降下来
And the hell if I care where they came down from.
我所关心的是
All that matters is
我们可以见面了
we will see each other
什么时候回来?什么时候?
When? When is this happening?
星期四 星期五 呃…我还不确定
Thursday, Friday. I’m not sure yet.
噢 我的上帝
Oh,my God!
要让我去机场接你回来吗?
Do you need me to pick you up from the airport?
噢 不 不 不要 呃…部队会负责到底的
Oh, no. No, no.The army’s got that all that arranged
你知道的 你只要在家里等着我就好
You know, you just be waiting for me
好的 你知道我要让把它们全记下来
Well, you know I got that down
拜托 后退点?
Would you back up?
嘿 嘿 呃 你知道的 指挥官只让我多使用
Hey, you know, Comm is only letting me use this linkup
这电♥话♥机几分钟 所以 呃…
For a few more minutes
呃 戴里斯在吗?
Is Darius there?
我要和他说话
I need to speak to him
呃 在 在 我去叫他
Yeah, yeah. I’ll go get him.
我爱你
I love you
我也爱你
I love you more

Yo
哟 怎么啦 哥们?
Yeah, what’s up, money?
你妹妹出去了吗?
Your sister out of the room?
是的
She is now
哥们 那外面到底是什么情形?
So, how is it out there, man?
狐狸河真的就像
Fox River all that
他们所说得那样?
They say it is?
不全是这样
Oh, man, it ain’t all that
无论如何 不能太久
Not for long, anyway
你是什么意思?
What you mean by that?
我要你帮我做些事
I need you to do something for me
好 好 当然没问题
Yeah, all right.
你还是开那辆凯迪拉克攀登者吗?
You still drive that Escalader?
迈克尔·杰克逊还是白人吗?
Is Michael Jackson still white?
孩子 你就会开玩笑
Ha-ha, you gotjokes, son
能装多少人?
How many does it hold?
好的
OK
好什么?
OK what?
我们干吧
Let’s do it
什么 你的意思是今晚?
What? You mean tonight?
那林肯怎么办?
What about Linc?
我需要一片剃刀刀片
I need a razor blade
迈克尔 一片剃刀刀片
A razor blade

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!