如果我知道 我为政♥府♥做的都是下流工作
If I’d known how this was gonna turn out,I’d have gotten some crap job with the feds
再说 我就用枪把
Keep talking like that,I’m gonna put a bullet
你的头打爆
In your head
我知道
We gotta go
有麻烦 是吗?
You’re in trouble, aren’t you?
维罗妮卡·多诺万?
Veronica Donovan?
你…你是?
Who is this?
我有些可以
I have information
让林肯·布伦斯免除死罪的证据
That will lead to the exoneration of Lincoln Burrows
我必须要检查里面的情况
I gotta check the status in there.
当然可以
It’s all good
那么你不会介意我查个清楚吧
Then you won’t mind me checking it out.
快把他拉起来!
Get off of him!
把他带走!!!
Get off
快带走…
Get off…
我们今晚离开这
We leave tonight.
迈克尔 我们遇到大问题了
Michael, we got a big problem.
不!
Argh!
不!
Argh!
退出
Back out.
逃离行动?
Of the escape?
要么就死
Or die
约翰 挺住!
Stay with me, John
我要你挺住!
I need you to stay with me.Breathe
我们一起深呼吸…
Keep breathing
一切都会好的
You’re gonna be OK
只要你继续呼吸
Keep breathing
约翰 挺住
Stay with me, John
约翰 加油
You stay with me, John
挺住
You stay with me
挺住
Stay with me
为了我 继续呼吸 听到吗?
All right? Can you do that? Keep breathing
为了我 继续呼吸 听到吗?
You gonna be OK. Stay with me
挺住
Stay with me
就在那里 就在…
Almost there.Almost there.
挺住!
…be OK
他失血过多
He’s lost a lot of blood
他这样太危险了
He’s hypovolemic
他是什么血型?
What’s his blood type?
A型
A neg!
他的血压太低
His blood pressure’s too low
他太绝望才这样
He’s definitely hypovolemic
我们把他送到芝加哥
We gotta get him to Chicago
要飞大约20分钟
Chicago’s a 20-minute flight.
医生 我们得出发了
We gotta go, Doc.
现在只有六个人了
And then there were six.
据我所知…
Far as I know
只有5个
There’s five
看你以后敢不敢再靠我那么近!
Don’t you ever step up to me like that again.
现在谁是老大 啊?
Who’s the tough guy now, huh?
狱长?
Warden?
我兄弟在哪?
Where’s my brother?
孩子 他现在有麻烦了
He’s in a lot of trouble, son.
你得让我去看他
You have to let me see him.
我无法满足你这个请求
That’s not a request.I can grant at the moment.
拜托…
Please
我们要关他36小时 一直到他死刑的那个时候
We’re 36hours away from his execution
他现在非常暴躁
He panicked.He got violent
因为这样 他剩下的时间将待在狐狸河
For the rest of his time at Fox River
我们给他严格的看守
We’re gonna keep him in ad seg,
为了他的安全 也为别人的安全
For his safety and everybody else’s.
但我是他的弟弟
I’m his brother.
我应当可以去看他 那是我的权利
I deserve to see him. It’s my right.
直到明天你才有权利看到他
It’s not your right to see him…until tomorrow…
在他的死刑上
At his execution
孩子 对不起
I’m sorry, son
他的名字叫约翰·阿布鲁奇 A-B-R-U-Z-Z…
The name is John Abruzzi.A-b-r-u-z-z…
我才不关心什么章程制度
I don’t care what protocol is
我就是想知道他现在是好是坏
I just want to know if he’s OK
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
医院不愿透露一点他的消息
The hospital won’t give out any information.
想知道在那家伙身上发生了什么
Wonder what happened to that boy
就像黑♥手♥党♥的鹰犬
Maybe them Mafia chickens
终归要回到他老家一样
Came home to roost after all
我们要掌握整件事
We gotta put this on hold
哦 放轻松点 我们不是什么都掌握不了
Oh, easy, fish. We’re not putting nothing on hold
我认为你没在听我的
I don’t think you heard me
直到我把我兄弟从那牢房♥里弄出来
Until I get my brother out at that home
谁也别想这该死的事
No one’s doing a damn thing
我很抱歉 但是他已经回不来了
For god bless sake, but the man is gone
进了那个禁闭室
You go to the tombs
那你就出不来了
You don’t get out
直到他们把你绑到电椅上
Not until they strap you up
如果你认为我会丢下我兄弟不管
If you think I’ll leave my brother behind
那你就真的太低估我了
You have massively underestimated me
-真的吗? -真的
-Really? -Really
耶 但那可不包括在我的行程之内
That ain’t my flight
我可以很漂亮的穿过那个牢房♥ 无论有没有你
I’m through that hole, pretty,with or without you
下一次就是在我自♥由♥活动的时候
Next time I’m on PI
我们别再这样争论下去了
We’re not having this debate
我们不争论?
We’re not having this debate?
我们别再这样争论下去了
We’re not having this debate
为什么我们不去把那地板砸开
We oughta open the floor
给每一个人?
To everyone else
看看他们都在说什么
See what they all say?
宝贝 你懂吗?
We got a clear shot
我们再不用那个洞
Every day we don’t use that hole is another day
迟早会被条子发现的
The screws can find it
这个方法还没结束
The way is not finished
我们都很清楚
We’re clear to the infirmary
那个医务室 就是我所需要的
That’s all we need
穿过那扇窗户
Through that window
越过那铁丝网 越过那墙
Over that wire, over that wall
你们两个是不可能做到的
The two of you will never make it
哦 宝贝 这不止两个人
Oh, fish, it’s not just two.
无论怎么样 我们必须要走
If it’s now or never, we gotta go
迈克尔 和我们一起走
Go with us.Michael
你已经做了你该做的
You’ve done everything you could
大家都是成年人 迈克尔
They’re grown men, Michael.
大家都会为自己做打算
They can all decide for themselves
你♥他♥妈♥狗♥娘♥养♥的…
You son of a…
喂 住手 后退
Wait a minute!
你们两个人立刻分开
Hey! Who are you separating there?
嘿 老大 没事没事
Hey, it’s good, boss
只是在一起玩玩
Just playing around
没事
It’s all good
现在你知道了
You know, there are
这有两件每一个人都必须要遵守的事
Two things that everybody needs to give with here
首先 乡巴佬 彻底地学会尊敬
First, hillbilly,you have got to learn some respect
没有他就没有逃走计划
The man here made everything possible
至于你呢 嫩鸡
And you fish?
现在你必须学会它
You’re gonna have to get with that
我们今天下午就开工
We are doing this thing this afternoon
在我们开始自♥由♥活动之前
As soon as we get on PI
所以你要冒这个险
So you’re just gonna make a run for it
在今天中午
In the middle of the day
伙计 你得这样做
Well, you gotta do
否则你还能做什么呢 宝贝?
What you gotta do, huh, baby?
你会把整个事情都搞砸了
You are gonna screw this whole thing up
你不能再为你自己而替大家做决定
That’s not for you to decide any more

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!