我还没有拒绝他
Well, I haven’t told him no yet.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
你根本没有仔细想过
You’re not actually considering this?
亲爱的… 我不知道 我不知道
Oh, baby. I don’t know. I don’t know.
天哪 亲爱的 你不能总听信别人的
My God, baby, you gotta stop listening to these people.
他们在毒害你的思想
They’re poisoning your brain.
你的荷尔蒙使你变得不正常了 你根本不曾好好考虑过
Your hormone things are out of whack. You’re not thinking straight.
咱们说的可是咱们自己的孩子
This is our child we’re talking about.
你要相信我
I want you to listen to me.
等我出去
I want you to wait.
会有那一天的
I’m gonna be out.
比你想象的要快
Sooner than you think.
你一直都这么说
You keep on telling me that.
好啦 探视时间到 都回去吧
All right. Visiting time is up. Let’s go.
告诉我你会等我的
Tell me you’re gonna wait.
把手拿开 苏克雷!
Hands off, Sucre.
你的我的全部 亲爱的 不要这样
You’re all I got left in the world, baby.Please.
我爱你
I love you.
但你会继续学着怎样去爱的 对么?
But you’ll learn to love again, right?
亲爱的 告诉我你不会答应他的
Tell me you’re gonna tell him no, honey.
我不知道 我什么都不知道
I don’t know.I don’t know anything any more.
苏克雷 走吧
Sucre. Come on.
-孩子到了 -非常好
-The kid’s here. -Perfect.
跟他到律师那里 然后再打给我
Follow him back to the lawyers, call me back.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
我十分钟后回来
I’ll be back in ten minutes.
你要去做什么?
What do you have to do?
太复杂了 来不急解释
It’s complicated. I can’t explain.
不过如果成功的话…
But if it works,
你很快就会知道的
you’ll see soon enough.
我要和你一起去 我现在就想知道
I want to go with you. I want to see now.
必须要有人留在这里
Someone has to stay here.
需要有人放哨的
I need a lookout.
每次都是我放哨
I’m always on lookout.
你是我的狱友 还怎么能是别人呢?
You’re my cell mate.Who else is gonna do it?
10分钟后就回来 好么?
I’ll be back in ten minutes. OK?
好吧
OK.
明天的事都准备好了 你想怎样处置他?
We’re all lined up for tomorrow.Where do you want him?
约翰?
John.
明天你想让 帝博格怎样 在商店里还是工棚里?
Tomorrow.Where do you want T-Bag?In the shop or in the shed?
嘘…
Shh.
随便
I don’t care.
你决定吧
You decide.
谢天谢地 你还好么?
Thank God.Are you OK?
是的 我没事
Yeah. I’m OK.
她什么都没做
She didn’t do anything.
这不是她应得的
She didn’t deserve it.
我知道
I know.
-给你 伙计 -好的 好的
-Here you go, man. -Yeah.
把这些弄到手真不容易
These were seriously hard to get.
-你要这个有什么用? -不关你事
-What you need ’em for, anyway? -None of your business.
很感谢你能等我 图多尔
Thank you for waiting, Theodore.
我并非有意剥夺你的活动时间
I don’t mean to deny your time in the yard.
到底什么事?
What’s this all about?
嗯…
I, uh…
恐怕是些不好的消息
I’m afraid I have some terrible news.
你的堂兄詹姆斯昨天在家被枪杀了
Your cousin, James,was shot and killed in his home yesterday.
他的儿子小詹姆斯 也未能幸免
His son, James Junior, was killed as well.
我非常抱歉
I’m very, very sorry.
到底是什么意思?
What does it mean?
我的选择?
Am I chosen?
还是别的什么?
Or what?
上帝总能在你想要忏悔的时候出现
Often, the Lord appears when you’re in particular need of forgiveness.
或许正如现在所发生的
Maybe that’s what’s happening right now.
约翰 现在还不晚
John, it’s never too late.
你若愿意让神将罪恶驱除出你身
If you agree to accept Christ into your heart,and turn from your sin,
神将会宽恕并救你于永生
he will forgive you, and save you in eternity.
你认为呢?
Do you agree?
启事录 第三章 第20篇
Revelation, chapter three, verse 20.
主说 “看 我站在门外叩门
“Jesus said, ‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock.”‘
若有听见我的声音就开门
“‘Lf any man hear my voice and open the door,
我要进到他那里去”
I will come in to him.”‘
他昨晚去了医务室的那幢楼
He got to the infirmary building last night,
通过老下水道
through the old sewer pipe.
就是警卫室下面的管道
It’s the same pipe that runs under the guards’ room.
我就知道这么多
That’s all I know.
就是那个小混♥蛋♥偷了我的手表
There’s the little thumbsucker that swiped my watch.
谁? 那个双性恋?
Who? Tweener?
纯金的 说没就没了
Solid gold.Took it off my arm.
事后半小时我才发现
It was a half hour before I noticed.
这表原本是属于谁的?
Whose was it in the first place?
我对你偷的东西不感兴趣
I don’t care if you stole it. You can tell me.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
一会儿拐角处见
I’ll be right around the corner.
韦斯特莫兰德!
Westmoreland.
你吓了我一跳 长官
You scared me, boss.
赶紧干活去
Get back to work.
好吧 我们走!
All right, let’s go.
抓紧点 斯科菲尔德
Move it, Scofield.
“要是我的话 我会求助于上帝 主会拯救我的
“For me, I would call upon God, and the Lord shall save me…”
我大声呼喊 他就会听到我的声音
“…cry aloud, and he shall hear my voice…”
他即将听到我的心声 他即将听到我的心声
“…he shall hear my voice… hear my voice…”
他即将听到我的心声
“…he shall hear my voice…”
他即将听到我的心声
“…hear my voice…”
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
没事
Nothing.
帮我看着点 好么?
Well, keep an eye on the tier for me, will you?
咱们到底什么时候才能离开这儿?
When are we getting out of here, exactly?
我有权知道时间
I need to know the time.
就快了
As soon as possible.
“就快了” 可不是一个具体的时间
That’s not a idiographic time.
-你告诉阿布鲁奇时间了么? -当然 因为他必须知道
-You tell Abruzzi the time? -He needs to know.
为什么他就必须知道而我却不能?
Why does he need to know and I don’t?
因为他要安排飞机的时间 你怎么对什么都这么好奇了?
Because he’s arranging the plane.Why the sudden curiosity?
你为什么非要知道那些 会给你带来危险的信息呢?
Why would you want to be responsible for potentially dangerous information?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
这也是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
我必须走了 做狱工的时候见
I have to go. I’ll meet you in PI.
偷警卫的东西
Stealing from a guard.
你很可能会因此被关禁闭的
You could get thrown in the SHU for that.
或许再给你增加几年的刑期
Maybe even add a few years to your bit.
我也不知道…
I don’t know what…
别解释 我什么都知道
No, don’t deny it. I already know it’s true.
幸运的是 我可以帮你
Lucky for you, I got some pull around here.
我可以帮你摆脱一切 就像从未发生过一样
I can make this sort of thing go away,like it never even happened.
真好吃
That’s good.
现在…
Now…
我相信你也听说过 “卑鄙小人”
I’m sure you’ve heard the word “rat”.
我也不喜欢告密者
I don’t like it.”Snitch”, neither.
我不想让你做那种人
Those sort of words aren’t appropriate for what I need from you.
我只是想了解一点点信息而已
What I need is a little information.
比如你和斯科菲尔德的交易…
Like when you’re hanging out with Scofield…
你只要告诉我他都说了些什么
Just come back and tell me what he said.
我还有一个汉堡 可惜 老兄 我已经饱了
I got an extra burger.But, man, I’m full.
你说呢 老兄? 要不要来个干酪汉堡?
So what do you say, kiddo? Want a cheeseburger?
还是你想被关禁闭?
Or you want to go to the SHU?
这就对了
That’s my boy.
嘿 亲爱的 你在这儿干什么呢?
Hey, honey, what are you doing here?
还以为你走了呢
I thought you left.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!