你答应过我
You promised.
我说我会考虑 或许在不远的将来
I said I’d think about it. Maybe somewhere down the road.
我才不信你的鬼话呢
Yeah, I ain’t gonna hold my breath.
那我该怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
快去找人! 快去!
Get somebody.
不 不 不! 不要 他们看到子弹肯定会报♥警♥的
No, no, they see a bullet, they’re gonna call the cops.
这不是没办法了么? 我是不会让你死的
We don’t have a choice! I’m not gonna let you die.
找到它!
Find it.
什么?
What?
子弹 找到它然后挖出来
The bullet. Just find it and dig it out.
我办不到 -照我说的做!
I can’t. -Do it!
斯科菲尔德呢?
Where’s Scofield?
原来在这儿
There you are.
刚去牢房♥找过你 哪儿都找不到你
Just looked for you in your cell. Couldn’t find you anyplace.
当然 也没发现你的信♥用♥卡♥
Couldn’t find your credit card either.
你明白我的意思
You know the one I’m talking about.
就是你那个当鸡的老婆 前几天偷着带进来的那张
The one your whore wife trunked in the other day.
她都告诉我了
She told me all about it.
或许妓♥女♥很厉害吧
Maybe “whore” is too strong.
你是怎么把一个嫁给 重罪犯的女孩弄到美国来的呢?
What do you call a girl who married a felon to get into the United States?
她来这里的目的又是什么呢?
Why’d she have to come here, anyway?
Whazistan没有脱衣俱乐部?
No strip clubs in Whazitstan?
-贝利克警官 -是警长
-Officer Bellick… -Captain.
好 能否在别的时间进行您的审问呢?
Fine. Do you mind conducting your inquisitions on your own time?
我可没那么多的时间
I’ve a schedule to maintain.
不好意思 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
我只是想问问斯科菲尔德 先生关于违♥禁♥品♥的事情
I was just asking Mr Scofield about the contraband
他的脱衣舞老婆那天带进来的
he had his stripper wife trunk in the other day.
你先忙你的 你的工作更重要
But you go ahead. Your job’s more important.
自从我进来那天他就和我过不去
He’s had it out for me since the day I got here.
-不要动 -不好意思
-Hold still, please. -Sorry.
我和她结婚…
I only married her
这样她才能拿到绿卡
so she could get her green card.
我看到你们从夫妻间里出来了
I saw you coming out of the conjugal room.
不过是场交易罢了
That’s just business.
迈克尔 你没必要跟我解释这些
You don’t have to explain it to me, Michael.
我知道
I know.
我觉得有必要说
But I want to.
大盗?
DB. Oh,
你还真成大盗了? 我一直以为你只是个牛仔呢
is that who you is now? I thought you was just a cowboy.
离我远点 臭小子
Take a couple of steps back, boy.
有件事我一直想不明白
What I can’t understand
你都这把年纪了竟然还想出去
is why somebody like you wants to get out anyway.
出去后怎么生存呢?
How you gonna survive, huh?
世界变了 变得很恐怖…
The world’s all different now. It’s scary.
人家都用电脑打电♥话♥ 用硅胶隆胸
They got computer phones, boobies made of silicone.
你什么都不会做
You wouldn’t know what to do.
我没必要向你证明什么
I don’t have to justify myself to you.
不 你必须要证明一下
Oh, you’re gonna have to.
否则这把老骨头会拖我们后腿的
Them old bones is gonna be dragging us down.
或许我现在就折断几根试试
Maybe I’ll just snap a few right now…
你尽管来
Take your best shot.
嘿 你们是怎么回事!
Hey, break it up down there!
退出吧 牛仔 我不会再警告你的
Bow out, cowboy. I’m not gonna warn you no more.
什么事?
What’s up?
院子里电♥话♥的记录 詹姆斯·博格威尔 住在加里市区
Records from the phone in the yard. James Bagwell lives down in Gary.
帝博格所谓的保单?
T-Bag’s insurance policy?
没错
Yeah.
我的人会暂时把他们关在货车里 直到咱们安全以后
My guy’s gonna lock him up in a moving van for a couple of days until we’re in the clear.
-货车? -是的
-Moving van? -Yeah.
放心 不会有事的 我们经常这样做的
Don’t worry. He can breathe, and all. We do it all the time.
那帝博格呢?
What about T-Bag?
他不再是威胁了 相信我
He’s no longer a threat. Trust me.
您是詹姆斯·博格威尔么? 有您的邮包
You James Bagwell? Got a delivery for you.
-是吗? -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-你没事吧? -没事
-You all right? -Yeah.
-太太? -什么事?
-Ma’am? -Yes?
能和您说两句话么?
Can I speak with you, please?
当然可以 待在这儿别动 好么?
Of course.You stay here, OK?
他还好吧?
Is he gonna be OK?
我们现在还不知道 他失血过多
We don’t know yet.
我本打算给警♥察♥打电♥话♥的 但我还是想先和你谈谈
I was gonna call the police,I wanted to speak with you first.
他的伤很显然是枪伤
His wound is obviously the product of a gunshot.
你最好对我说实话
You need to be honest with me.
枪伤到底是怎么来的?
What was he doing when he got shot?
他当时在车♥库♥里 在车子的下面
He was in the garage, underneath his car.
他现在还在急诊室
He’s in surgery right now.
失血已经导致他的肌肉组织缺氧
The blood loss has caused his muscle tissue to suffer from a lack of oxygen.
他的肩膀也受到相同程度的损伤
He’s sustained damage to his shoulder.
而且体内的子弹还未取出 感染的几率也会随之升高
With a bullet there’s an increased risk of infection.
所以还得早点确定下来的好
So he has to be admitted.
需要给什么人打电♥话♥么? 家人什么的?
Is there anyone you should call? Family?
不 只有我一个
No. It’s just me.
那么 好吧… 有什么情况我会尽快通知你的
All right. Well, I’ll let you know as soon as he’s in recovery.
谢谢
Thank you.

Yeah?
-你到了么? -快了
-Are you there yet? -Almost.
切记 一定要耐心 跟着他
Remember. Be patient, follow his lead.
咱们今天要一箭三雕
We want the trifecta today.
好的 我这就去
Yeah, I’m on it.
是我
It’s me.
我有个坏消息给你
Yeah, I got bad news.
有多坏?
Yeah? Like what?
你要求的事被我办砸了
The job you ordered went bad.
那家伙是个妄想狂 还有把枪
The guy was paranoid, he had a gun.
然后就
One thing led to another.
什么 他死了?
What? He’s dead?
是的 更不幸的是…
Yeah. And unfortunately…
还有个孩子
there was a kid there.
你到底是怎么回事? 你竟然对一个孩子下手?
What are you… What are you talking about?You killed a kid?
我是无意的
It was unintentional.
-只是个孩子 伙计 -我知道 我很抱歉
-It’s a kid, man. -I know. I’m sorry.
他竟然用孩子当挡箭牌
SOB used him as a shield.
-男孩还是女孩? -好像是个男孩
-Boy or a girl? -I don’t know. A boy.
-多大? -四岁或五岁的样子
-How old? -Four, maybe five.
-谁要见我? -我怎么会知道 一位女士
-Who’s here to see me? -Hell if I know. Some lady.
亲爱的
Baby.

Hi.
你看起来真漂亮
You look so beautiful.
我来是想要告诉你一下
I came here cos I have to tell you something.
什么?
What?
我怀孕了 费尔南多
I’m pregnant, Fernando.
怀孕?
Pregnant?
怀的是你的孩子
With your baby.
我将要生下你的儿子了
I’m gonna have your son.
你… 你马上就要…
You… You’re gonna…
我们…
We…
我们即将有自己的孩子了?
We’re gonna have a baby?
嘿 伙计 你听见了么? 我就要当爸爸了!
Oye, papi, you hear that? I’m gonna be a dad!
-我还没说完呢! -什么 妈咪 什么?
-I’m not finished. -What, mami? What?
好的 是赫克托… 他向我求婚了
OK. Hector, he asked me to marry him.
什么?
What?
-我也知道这听起来有点疯狂 -那就拒绝他啊
-Look, it’s crazy, I know. -Tell him no.
告诉他你怀了我的孩子 我们就要拥有自己的家庭了
Tell him you’re having my son. We’ll be a family.
费尔南多… 我妈妈说…
Fernando, look.My mom,
抚养一个孩子是世界上最难的事情
she says that having a baby is the hardest job in the whole world.
而且再让我一个人来抚养 更是难上加难
And it’s even harder if I do this by myself.
我现在只知道我害怕极了
And all I know is, I’m really scared.
我真的害怕自己一人来承担
I’m really scared to do this alone.
你不必如此的
You won’t have to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!