What the hell’s that?
嘿… 嘿!
Hey, hey! Hey!
在收拾残局
Just tying up some loose ends.
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥… 嘿! 嘿!
You son of a… Hey!
嘿 别这么做! 别这么做!
Don’t do this. Don’t do this!
求你了! 我的腿断了 我站不起来! 你们要帮我!
Come on, please. My leg is broken. I can’t stand.
你不能就这么把他留在这儿 他会死的
You can’tjust leave him down there. He’ll die.
他是唯一知道 我们没抓住布伦斯儿子的人
He’s the only one who knows we don’t have the Burrows kid.
唯一的人
The only one.
你是不是也想下去 丹尼
There’s room for you down there too, Danny.
别把我扔在这儿!
Don’t leave me like this.
别把我扔下! 求你了!
Don’t leave me. Please!
求你了!
Please!
你今天回劳犯团吗?
Coming back to PI today?
在那儿让我有点不爽 知道吗?
It’s getting kind of testy in there, you know.
我知道
Yeah.
我要弄清楚一些事
I just needed to find something out.
那是什么?
What the hell’s that?

Listen.
我是不是应该听见点动静?
Am I supposed to be hearing something?
嘘 耐心听
Shh.Just hold on.
-听见没 -什么?
-There. -What?
我们等了20分钟就为听这个?
We sat around here for 20 minutes waiting to hear that?
确切的说 是18分钟
18 minutes, actually.
就是这个
And yes.
-那是什么? -关键
-What was it? -Keys.
警卫的关键
The guards’ keys.
晚上警卫在医务室窗户下面巡逻一次的
18 minutes between each time
时间间隔是18分钟
the guards pass the infirmary windows on their rounds at night.
囚犯在晚上出不去
Cons aren’t allowed out after hours.
这是唯一找到时间间隔的方法
Only way I could find out the timing.
-那说明什么? -说明…
-What does that mean? -It means…
四天后 在逃亡日那晚
Four days from now, on the night of the escape,
我们有18分钟从医务室下的窗户逃出去
we’ll have 18 minutes to get the bars off the window
包括我们七个人穿过电线和翻墙的时间
and for all seven of us to get across the wire and over the wall.
-那能办到吗? -当然
-Is that doable? -Of course.
什么事?
What’s up?
没事
Nothing.
嘿 我见过这表情 怎么了?
Hey, I know that look. What’s up?
挖到了! 挖到了!
I hit it. I hit it!
在那儿 管子! 我们挖到了!
The pipe!
兄弟们 兄弟们
Guys, guys.
说吧 迈克尔 告诉我
Come on, Michael. Talk to me.
你要先听好消息还是坏消息?
You want the good news or the bad news?
好消息
The good.
韦斯特莫兰德和他的钱到了
Westmoreland and his money are in.
-坏消息呢? -我计算了一下
-What’s the bad? -I’ve done the math.
我们从医务室窗户翻出去要五分钟
It’ll take at least five minutes for us to get the bars off the window in the infirmary,
每个人两分钟翻过电线和墙
two minutes each to get across the wire and over the wall.
所以?
So?
我们只有 18 分钟
We’ve only got 18 minutes.
我们已经太多人了
We’ve got too many people.
必须去掉一个
One of ’em has to go.
看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧
Now,we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!