老查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德 才是那天被监禁的人
Charles Westmoreland Senior was the one locked up that day.
那么 你要不要钱?
Now, do you want the money or not?
无意冒犯 但这有点太容易了
No offence, but it’s a little convenient.
你想加入 然后突然 你就变成那个人了
You want in, and suddenly you’re the guy.
我怎么确信你现在没撒谎?
How do I know you’re not lying now?
嘿 老头 别站在这里
Hey, Old Man River. Keep it moving.
嘿 苏克雷…
Hey, Sucre.
我对你和其他墨西哥人有个疑问
I got a question about you and the rest of the Mexicans.
我认为我帮不上你
I don’t think I’ll be able to help.
因为我是波多黎哥人
Seeing as I’m Puerto Rican.
从地理上讲就那个意思 朋友
Geographical semantics, amigo.
我是指那些有拉丁血统的人
I’m speaking about the general Latino population.
那么本想来懒惰的人
How is it that a people so historically lazy
为何会来到美国 成为体力劳动者的主力呢?
ended up being such a big part of the nation’s workforce?
依我看来 是美国人懒惰
The way I see things, it’s everyone else that’s lazy.
不然 不会有那么多工作给移♥民♥的人
Otherwise, there wouldn’t be jobs for the immigrants.
那些坐在家里关心失业的人 懒人…
The ones sitting at home,collecting unemployment, the lazy ones…
不是我们
it’s not us.
你让他这么说你们的人?
You gonna let him talk about your people like that?
随便了 个人想法不一样
Whatever, Deliverance.
你知不知道? 我们现在是一条船上的人
You know what? We may be a team in here,
还有就是
but just so that you know:
当我们逃出去那一刻 我们就要各顾各的了
The minute we get over that wall, it’s every man for himself.
或者比那还要早
Or sooner.
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
LJ?
你知道俄♥国♥人怎么杀人吗?
You know how the Russians do things?
他们先让你活着 然后杀掉你全家
They let you live, and they kill everyone else in your family
还有 所有你爱的人
and anyone you’ve ever loved.
听起来怎么样?
How’s that sound?
-去死吧 -噢 来吧
-Go to hell. -Oh, come on.
女士不该这么说话吧?
Is that any way for a lady to talk?

What
怎么 你以为我是笨蛋吗?
you think I’m an idiot?
以为我会走到这井上面?
I’m just gonna walk into a well?
别犯傻了 多诺万女士
Seriously, Ms Donovan…
你还好吧?
You all right?
斯科菲尔德 别想偷懒
Scofield! No sitting down on the job
过来在我看得到你的地方干活
I want you out here working where I can see you.
马上就来 老大
I’m on it, boss.
快过来 斯科菲尔德 过来!
Move it, Scofield, move it!
嘿 布拉德 看到你真开心
Hey, Brad. Good to see you.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
请注意了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen
请把你们的双手举起 欢迎我们下一位美丽可爱的女士上台
put your hands together for our next lovely young lady Up on the main stage
欢迎贾斯米!
it’s Jasmine
想不想单独跳个舞?
Would you like a private dance?
你何不坐下 咱们聊一聊
Why don’t you sit down and chat for a while?
看看我们是否合适
See if we hit it off?
-您贵姓? -布拉德
-So, what’s your name? -Brad.
-你呢? -贾斯米
-Yours? -Jasmine.
说吧… 我说的是你的真名
Come on, your real name.
-尼卡 -尼卡
-It’s Nika. -Nika.
这真是个好名字
That’s a pretty name.
告诉我 尼卡 你丈夫对你在这工作有什么看法?
Tell me, Nika…How’s your husband feel about you working here?
我没结婚
I’m not married.
我希望你是因为内疚而在说谎
I hope you’re lying for the sake of titillation.
否则 你今天早上的探监就是违法行为了…
Otherwise, your little visit to Fox River this morning would have been breaking the law.
斯科菲尔德太太
Mrs Scofield.
我们…结婚了 但他们要我们都要撒谎
We are married, but they tell all the girls to lie.
为了生意好做点
It’s better for making business.
我不是来找你麻烦的
I’m not here to get you in trouble.
我只是想多了解一下你丈夫
I just want to know a little more about your husband.
嗯 他是个非常好的人
Well, he’s a very good man.
我也这么想 但就算是好人也会做坏事
I’m sure he is. But even good men do bad things.
你的口音 是从… 不要告诉我 布达佩斯 是不是?
Your accent. You’re from, don’t tell me…Budapest, right?
-布拉格 -布拉格…
-Prague. -Prague.
你来了多久? 两三个月 我猜
How recently did you come over?Only a couple months, I bet.
你喜欢呆在美国?
You like it here in America?
呃 我必须得走了
You know I really I have to move.
他们不想我们在一个顾客呆太久
They don’t like us to spend too much time in one spot.
我可不想去查你的移♥民♥情况…
Now, I don’t want to have to check into your immigration status.
我只想知道
I just need to know
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德让你做什么 来交换你的绿卡
what Michael Scofield wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
什么也没有
Nothing.
他在国外学习时我们认识的…
We met while he was studying overseas.
移♥民♥局不会想知道你的那些准备好的故事
I don’t want to know what you memorised for the INS.
现在 要么你回答我关于斯科菲尔德的问题
Now, you answer my questions about Scofield,
要不我就打电♥话♥ 给我芝加哥警局的兄弟了
or I call my guy in the Chicago PD.
或许他会问问有关于你的问题
And maybe he starts asking some questions about you.
一张信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card.
他让我把信♥用♥卡♥给他 就这么多
He asked me to bring him a credit card. That’s it.
是的 跟踪这电♥话♥ 过来找我 马上
Yeah. Trace this call.Come and get me now.
新格莱尔斯 我在新格莱尔斯
New Glarus. I’m in New Glarus.
不用 谢谢 我自己带了
No, thanks. I brought my own.
多尔希·安德鲁·埃尔斯顿·佳比斯
Dorothy Andrews Elston Kabis.
11美国财政部出纳局长 1971
United States treasurer, 1971.
D.B.库珀 劫机那年
The year of the DB Cooper hijacking.
DI192589
Dl192589.
是那笔黑钱的第一张的序列号♥
The first number in the series of bills used in the ransom drop.
多谢你的历史课
Thanks for the history lesson.
你要是调查都会知道这些
All it proves is you did the research.
我也做过研究
Same as me.
你结婚了
So you’re married?
呃… 不是传统概念的那种
Uh, well…Not in the traditional sense of the word.
斯科菲尔德 我们都是成年人了 把话说明白点
Michael, we’re both adults. Put your cards on the table.
好吧 我先说
OK. I’ll go first.
呃… 作为这里少数的几名女性之一
As one of the very few women around here,
我习惯用自己的方法对付那些
I’m used to a certain amount…
挑逗和性暗示
of innuendo and flirtation being thrown my way.
我并不喜欢
I’m not used to enjoying it.
听着 莎拉…
Look, Sara…
叫我”唐克雷蒂医生” 让我说完
It’s Dr Tancredi. And please let me finish.
我不是个猜忌的女人 但我是个小心谨慎的女人
I’m not ajealous woman. But I’m a careful one.
但不知为什么 在你旁边 我做不到…谨慎
And for some reason,when I’m around you I’m not careful.
-你不需要 -不 我需要
-You don’t have to be. -Yes, I do.
你身上有太多谜了 迈克尔
There’s so many questions surrounding you, Michael.
有太多了
There are way too many.
我们这样 呃..
So here’s the deal. Um…
从现在开始 给你打♥针♥ 只要是有关于医疗的
From now on, your shots, medical concerns,
没有问题 只要是病人-医生的关系
they’re all fine, as long as it’s doctor-patient.
但如果是那些私人问题 以及各人喜好
But personal questions and favours of any kind
我们以后不要再提起了
are no longer a part of our relationship.
你的那些有关于我的问题…
The questions you have about me…
你会知道答案的
There are answers.
奎因!
Quinn.
我都开始担心了 你们迷路了吗?
Hey, I was getting worried. You guys get lost?
我们想打电♥话♥给你来确认精确坐标
We called you again to pinpoint your signal,
可你没接
but you never picked up.
是啊 破手♥机♥没电了
Battery went dead on the damn cellphone.
没办法 是不是?
那么 你怎么样?
So, uh… How’d it go?
我一条腿断了
Well, I got a broken leg down here.
听着 我想也许我们把事情都搞砸了
Listen, you know, I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
你有上司 我有上司
You got bosses, I got bosses,
到最后 我们还是在一条船上
but at the end of the day we’re all on the same team.
对吗? 我们都在收拾残局
Right? Just trying to tie up loose ends.
我再同意你不过了
I could not agree more.
你们能不能找个绳子或是梯子什么的?
Yeah. So can you guys get a rope,or a ladder, or something?
你要干什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!