我 呃…
I, uh…
我终于意识到
I’ve come to a realisation.
要么多诺万小姐和那男孩 并不在喜欢你
Either Ms Donovan and that boy don’t like you very much,
要么他们对你的生存能力 抱有难以理解的信心
or they have an unreasonable amount of faith in your cardiovascular system.
告诉我吧 尼克 这就是你拿到的全部?
So tell me, Nick.This all you got?
一份毫无根据的申诉?
This paper trail of an indictment that never even happened?
就这么多?
Is this it?
我们知道你们丢了那盘录像带
We know you don’t have a surveillance tape any more,
我们知道你们再也没有证人
you have nobody to testify.
你们就剩那么一点东西?
So is this really all you’ve got?
萨维恩先生 穿过你大圆肌的那颗子弹
Mr Savrinn, that bullet went through your teres major,
扯碎了你肩胛骨外侧的肌肉
ripped the lateral margin of your scapula,
使你的手臂完全不能转动
leaving you no medial rotation of your arm.
所以如果你想用那块木头打我
So if you try to swing that piece of lumber at me…
手臂就会疼的像断掉一样
It’s gonna feel like your arm is ripping out of its socket.
来吧 尼克 “正义计划”先生
Come on, Nick. Mr Project Justice.
我们都知道你为什么坐在这里
We both know why you’re really here, don’t we?
你并不是为了救林肯·布伦斯
And it ain’t to save Lincoln Burrows’ life.
在这高墙里 我缓慢的爬行
Inside these walls, I creep and I crawl,
寻找一条逃生的路子 但是我知道这却不是一件好差事
looking for a way out, But I know there’s gonna be no easy route
这将是12个轮回… 12个轮回一个周期
This is gonna be a 12-round…12-round bout
和贝利克一起 帝博格在我脑海里…
Bellick and T-Bag on my mind
这真是遭罪…
This grind in here…
还有兴趣参加劳动团吗?
You still interested in getting in on PI?
我母亲是女人吗?
Does my momma got big breastices?
我可不知道
I wouldn’t know.
她当然是女人 而我当然愿意
Hell, yeah, she does. And hell, yeah, I do.
好吧 听着 帮我个忙
All right, look. I need a favour.
听说你是个老练的街头扒手
Word is you made your trade as a snatch and grab.
没错
That’s right.
我要你帮我 偷一件被别人偷走的东西
I need you to steal something back that was stolen from me.
一件什么东西?
What kind of something?
一块手表
Just a watch.
绝对不止一块手表那么简单
Uh-uh. There ain’t no such thing as just a watch.
每样东西都有它不同的偷法
Every design has a different clasp,
每种扣子都有不同的偷法
every clasp has a different swipe.
意大利表 Remedi
It’s Italian. A Remedi.
金表带 珍珠面 全天候
Gold band, pearl face, all-weather.
-哪一年? -2003
-What year? -2003.
那玩意儿有个蝴蝶扣
That’s a butterfly clasp on that bitch.
-什么意思? -内藏结构
-Which means what? -Hidden deployment.
所以没法把它扒走 而不引起任何感觉
There ain’t no way to snatch it without the mark feeling it.
所以要偷它 必须用我的独门秘方
Which just means I’m gonna have to get whimsical on this ficky.
我偷到表 你就让我进囚犯劳动团?
I get you this watch, that means I get in on some PI?
我会考虑 但不一定
It means I’ll think about it. No promises.
为什么你那么急着想要这块表?
Why you need this watch so bad, anyway?
它对我的某个家人意义重大
Let’s just say it means a lot to someone in my family.
进来 查尔斯 坐下
Come in, Charles. Sit down.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我有个坏消息 查尔斯
I’ve got some bad news, Charles.
你的女儿得了重病
Your daughter is very sick.
她得了食道癌
She’s got oesophageal cancer.
她在印第安那波利斯的圣心医院
Now, she’s at Sacred Heart, in Indianapolis,
她想在最后的时间里见到你
and she wants to see you while there’s still time.
还有多久?
How much time?
医生说只有几周
Doctors say a few weeks.
问题是 惩教署不打算让你去
The problem is, the DOC isn’t gonna let you go.
他们认为你还具有危胁
They think you’re still a flight risk.
-她是我唯一的孩子 -我知道
-She’s my only child. -I know that.
相信我 查尔斯 我用你的良好记录做过申诉
Believe me, Charles, I’ve lobbied on your behalf.
这是本州的政策
It’s state policy.
只有葬礼可以得到临时出狱许可
They will only extend furloughs in the case of funerals.
你是在说
You’re telling me
我必须等到她死了 才可以见到她?
I have to wait until she dies before I see her?
斯科菲尔德先生 今天将会由我为你注射
Mr Scofield. Looks like I’ll be administering your shot today.
唐克雷蒂医生呢?
Where’s Dr Tancredi?
今天日程很满 她有其他病人
We’ve got a busy schedule today.She’s with another patient.
按住他 别让他掉下推床!
Hold his legs! Hold his legs down!
按住脚!按住他的脚!
Hold his legs! Hold his legs down!
嘿 我们需要医生!
Hey, we need a doctor here!
好了 发生什么事?
What happened?
我不知道 这孩子正在吃饭 突然间
The kid was in chow, all of a sudden
他就发病了 开始呕吐
he collapsed and started spitting up his food.
看来他正在痉挛
Looks like some kind of seizure.
把他抬上来
Get him up here.
别让他伤到自己
make sure he doesn’t hurt himself.
我需要氧气和镇静剂
I’ll need O2 and cardio from you.
按住他 按住他!
Hold him. Hold him!
多诺万小姐 你的不动产法律经验
So, Ms Donovan.How is that background in real estate law going for you?
真的派上用场了?
Is it a big help?
我们终于取得点突破了
Well, frankly I think we caught a break.
林肯有个比他聪明很多的女友
If Lincoln had nailed a girl with half a brain,
她几乎快要解决这件事了
she probably would have brought this whole thing down already.
但你知道坏的部分是什么?
But you know what the worst part is?
你拖了一群人下水
You dragged these people
明知自己无法让他们脱身
into this knowing that you had no clue how to get them out.
我是说 如果你不那么好管闲事
I mean, if you had just minded your own business,
像莱提莎·巴里斯这样的人
people like Leticia Barris,
现在就不会死都没人知道
she wouldn’t have a mouthful of maggots now.
你的未婚夫也不会倒毙在公♥寓♥
Your fiance would not be lying in his apartment
等着尸体开始发臭
waiting for the smell of his rotting corpse
以便邻居可以闻到才发觉他死了
to let the neighbours know that something had gone horribly wrong.
没错 他们的死就是因为你
That’s right.Their deaths are on your head.
你造成的
You made this mess.
不是别人 是你
Nobody else. You.
但同样是你 可以让这一切结束
But you are also the one person that can end it all right here.
我只想知道你还牵扯了谁
All I need to know is who else you’ve involved.
你可以点头 让我知道你愿意说
So you just nod, and I’ll know you’re ready to talk.
你知道 多诺万小姐 我觉得 呃
You know, Ms Donovan, I think that
看来你有点着凉
you look a little cold.
也许这样你能让你更容易说出来
Maybe you’ll find it easier to talk
你就可以说话了
after you’ve warmed up a little…
他在哪?发生什么了?
Where is he? What happened?
我们要离开这里 快点 没时间了 快点!
We gotta move. Come on, we don’t have time. Come on.
快点 我们离开这里
Come on. We’re getting out of here.
钥匙在哪?
Where are the keys?
口袋里
Pocket. Left.
把车打着!
Start the car.
他会没事吗?
Is he gonna be all right?
去把车打着 LJ!
Go start the car, LJ.
我们会把你送去医院 好吗?
Come on. We’re gonna get you to a hospital.
我室友送你的礼物
A gift from my cellmate.
谢谢你 和他
Thank you. And thank him.
这只表 有什么特别?
The watch. What’s it for, anyway?
我以为你不想知道我的计划
Thought you didn’t want to know about this.
情况变了
Things have changed.
我要加入
I want in.
为什么这么突然?
Why the sudden change of heart?
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
千万别选错路
Don’t take this the wrong way,
每个加入的人 都得给其他人一个交待
but everyone who’s in is bringing something to the table.
用钱来作交待怎样?
How about money?
-我们在谈多少钱? -我以为你知道
-How much? -I think you know.
我只记得某些谈话 最后以”我不是D.B.库珀”结束
I remember several conversations that ended with “I am not DB Cooper”.
-我说谎 -你说谎?
-I lied. -You lied.
我们是罪犯 我们擅长那样做
We’re cons. We tend to do that.
我查过你的辩护词
I checked your alibi.
根据记录 库珀劫持飞机时 你确实正在被监禁
According to records, you were incarcerated at the time of the Cooper hijacking.
我父亲和我 都有共同的缺点就是赚容易钱
My father and I share more than just a weakness for easy money.
我们还有同样的名字
We also share a name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!