嘿 来点反应啊
Come on, gimme something.
我以为你们黑鬼都有音乐天赋
I thought you was a musical people.
你老子有你这么个儿子一定很自豪
You know, your parents must be so proud of you, man.
就像中了头彩一样
Hitting the trailer park trifecta.
种族主义 恋童癖
You’re a racist, a paedophile,
呆头呆脑
and stupid.
我真的很气愤
You know, it vexes me that
在这个屋子里就我被认为是坏家伙
I’m made out to be the bad guy in the room.
你们难道都是 因为偷小女孩的饼干才被抓进来的
Y’all ain’t here for stealing Girl Scout cookies.
我们可没有在偷饼干时 杀卖♥♥饼的小女孩
None of us murdered any Girl Scouts in the process.
迈克尔回来了
Michael’s coming back from the boneyard.
一个人
Alone, alone.
我把我和玛丽克鲁兹的事情都告诉你了
I tell you everything about me,
你居然连你结婚了都不告诉我
you don’t tell me you’re married?
以后再说
Later.
狂野一日游啊 斯科菲尔德?
Rough day, huh, Scofield?
我们这些人在这里搞混凝土
While the rest of us are in here slinging concrete,
而你却让马子来擦你生了锈的长枪
you got some little girl in to play on your rusty trombone, huh?
这家伙说得没错
Man’s got a point.
这有点不公平 知道我说什么吧?
It just doesn’t seem equitable, like.
闭嘴干♥你♥的活 帝博格
Shut up and dig, T-Bag.
我想我们这里的人是想知道
I think what the idiots inside want to know is,
当我们在这里挖洞的时候 你都在干些什么?
while we’re digging this hole,what are you doing?
我要去购物了
I’m going shopping.
很好
We’re good.
没有人
All clear.
信♥用♥卡♥
Credit card?
狱警要是发现你有这个 他们会让你吃不了兜着走 那你就…
The bulls catch you with that, they’ll be so far up your doggy door…
别担心
Don’t worry.
他们逮不到我的
They won’t be catching me with one.
-你这么肯定? -因为…
-How you so sure? -Because…
我并没有信♥用♥卡♥
I don’t have a credit card.
尼克
Nick?
救命!
Help! Please…
我遇上车祸了 我的车毁了…
Please, I had an accident, my car is totalled.
我需要…求你们了…有人在吗?
Is there anybody there?
我们不能不理他
We can’tjust ignore him.
管不了这么多了
The hell we can’t.
求求你们
Help me. Please!
帮帮我 求你们了
Help me, please.
噢 老天啊
Ow! God!
发生什么了?
What happened?
呃…我一定是睡着了 我开了12小时的车
I must’ve dozed off.I’ve been driving for 12 hours.
我要去井里打点水吗?
Should I get some water from the well?
-井已经干枯了 -老天 我的腿
-No, the well’s dried up. -Oh,god my leg.
我想这里应该有个急救包的
I think there’s a medical kit over here.
都别动
No one’s going anywhere.
和小家伙说再见吧
All right. Say goodbye to Junior.
你知道人体有多少品脱的血吗?
You know how many pints of blood the human body has?
答案是十 十品脱
The answer is ten. Ten pints.
你看那边地板上的迷人王子还有多少血来流?
How many you think Prince Charming over there on the floor has left?
八?还是七?
Eight, going on seven?
跟你说吧 我要带他去柴房♥那边谈谈
I’m gonna take him out to the woodshed, have a little talk.
同时希望你认真考虑一下
In the meantime,I want you to chew on this.
你告诉我你发现的布伦斯案子所有事
You tell me everything about the Burrows case,
还有你告诉了谁 那样的话
and who else you’ve told about it,
我可能会让你带萨维恩先生及时就医
and there’s a chance that I might let you go in time to get Mr Savrinn to a doctor.
由你决定谁的命更重要
You decide whose life is more valuable.
是那个已经是在等死的家伙
The guy waiting to die on death row,
还是这个可能要死在柴房♥里的家伙
or the guy wishing he’d die out in the woodshed.
一件外套 黑色
One suit, black.
一双袜子 黑色
One pair of socks, black.
一双鞋
One pair of shoes.
鞋带
Shoelaces.
一个袖珍录音机
One small tape recorder.
一只金表
One gold watch.
你住过高级旅馆吗?LJ
You ever stayed at a fancy hotel, LJ?
早上你离开房♥间的时候 一塌糊涂
You leave your room in the morning, it’s a mess.
湿的脏毛巾扔在浴室地上
Wet dirty towels on the bathroom floor,
昨晚送来的外卖♥♥变质发臭
last night’s room service stinking to high heaven.
但是 晚上你回到房♥间的时候 它们不见了
Then, you come back at night, it’s all gone.
新的毛巾 干净的床单 枕头上的糖
Fresh towels, sheets, candy on the pillow.
简直是世界上最美好的感觉
It’s just the best feeling in the whole world.
有人替你收拾了一切
Cos someone else cleaned up your mess.
你只需要出去散散步
All you had to do was walk away.
不准你伤害他们
Don’t you hurt them.

OK.
但你要告诉我他们知道多少 他们还告诉了哪些人
But you gotta tell me exactly what they know and who else they’ve told,
那样今晚就没人会死
and nobody has to die tonight.
你出去散散步 让我来收拾
You just walk away. Let me clean up your mess.
我根本不知道怎么回事 我向上帝发誓!
I don’t know what’s going on.I swear to God.
真希望我可以相信你
Well, I wish I could believe that.
贝利克指派了一个新室友给我
Bellick assigned me a new cellmate.
什么样的?
Who’d you get?
某个新来的笨蛋 偷钱包偷到一个休班警员头上
Some new fish. Ran a bump and swipe on an off-duty cop.
手快 嘴更快
Fast hands, faster mouth.
哟 聊什么呢兄弟们?
Yo, what’s cracking, my peoples?
说曹操 曹操到 迈克尔斯科菲尔德 这是大卫·阿克斯
Speak of the devil.Michael Scofield, David Apolskis.
你好
S’up?
我见过你 对吧? 你是PI的
I seen you before, right? You’re part of that PI crew.
也许你能让我参一份
Maybe you can hook me up.
你知道 兄弟我也要弄点绿色
Brother needs to make some green
绿色的钞票 你懂我意思?
some cashish, you know?
时薪19美分
The pay is 19 cents an hour.
19美分 简直是奴役
19 cents? That’s slavery, yo.
这里是监狱哟
That’s prison, yo.
何况 PI已经满人了
And besides, PI’s all full up for now.
好吧 我理解你的意思
All right. I feel you.
如果有什么好处 记得关照小弟一下 好吧?
But keep a brother in mind, if something opens up, yo.
我宁愿付19美分一个小时 出来多放风一会儿
Hell, I’ll pay 19 cents an hour to get me some more time out of the block.
像重新养一个孩子
Like having another kid.
我已经养大了一个 再来一次可受不了
Already raised one. I’m too old to do it again.
你听过有囚犯入狱前保管的财物 被盗的事情吗?
You ever hear of anything being stolen from R&D?
当然
Of course.
狱警经常偷偷拿东西
Bulls steal from personals all the time.
问题是
Problem is,
只有到出狱领回财物 你才会知道他们拿了什么
you never know what’s gone until you’re outside of the walls.
那时你也无能为力了
At that point, you can’t do anything about it.
如果是现在知道呢?
What if you knew now?
听着 我说过了 无论你计划做什么 不要拉我下水
Look, I told you. Leave me out of whatever it is you’ve got going.
我只想问你是否见过 某个狱警戴着一只金表
I just need to know if you’ve seen a guard with a gold watch.
很多人可以给你搞一块金表进来
There’s a lot of people can get you a gold watch in here.
对 但是我就需要这块
Yeah, but I need this specific gold watch.
韦斯特莫兰德
Westmoreland.
狱长要你去一下
Pope wants to see you.
走吧!
Let’s go.
听着 我没看见有
Look, I haven’t seen nothing.
但有那么一个狱警
But there is this one CO.
称得上是全监狱最菜的扒手
Word is he’s the worst thief in here.
我老婆从县档案处 给你发的传真
My wife faxed this over from County Records.
斯科菲尔德的结婚证明复印件
Copy of Scofield’s marriage licence.
她说你欠她个大人情
She says you owe her, big time.
看来是真的 他不是随便找个婊♥子♥来扮老婆
Looks legit. He wasn’t trying to sneak in some whore for a conjugal.
这里写着 他是在抢劫前一天结婚的
Says here they got married the day before Scofield robbed that bank.
为什么他要那样做?
Why the hell would he do that?
-有维罗妮卡的消息? -没有
-Heard from Veronica? -No.
LJ送来个便条 说跟她在一起 很安全
Just a note from LJ saying he was with her, he’s safe.
但已经有一段时间了 有点不对劲
But it’s been a while. Doesn’t feel right.
不对劲
Feels wrong.
非常不对劲
Really wrong.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!