最困难的地方挖通了
We’re through the hard part.
再挖十八英尺就能见到管道了
Another 18 inches, we’ll hit that pipe.
也许星期五就能完成
We’ll be there by Friday.
我们可以好好谈谈了 不是吗?
Now, we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we?
这家伙说他是在这里干的
This guy says he’s on the job in here.
混凝土是我的专项
Concrete is my speciality.
好的 警官 我们要他了
OK, boss. Sign him up.
白人不要你 黑人也不要你
Whites don’t want you, blacks don’t want you.
你被夹在了中间 不是吗 典型的两头不是人
You’re just caught in the middle, aren’t you?A regular tweener.
-喂 -是我
-Hello? -It’s me.
-是时候了 -好的
-It’s time. -Yes.
你怎么这么愤世嫉俗
Why are you so cynical?
迈克尔这是人情冷暖和现实主义
I think there’s cynicism and then there’s realism.
还有乐观主义 希望 信念
And there’s optimism. Hope. Faith.
谢谢你逗我笑 但我今天心情不好
Thank you for trying to make me smile.Not today.
难说噢
You never know.
你想知道库珀的事? 我无可奉告 因为我不是他
You want the Cooper story?I can’t give it to you.Cos I’m not him.
你们想干掉的那两个律师仍然在逃
The lawyers, they’re still running around.
那个小孩子也一样
Same thing goes for the kid.
接下来的事都交给我处理 马上
You gotta hand the reins over to me. Now.
请…
First of all…
你和你搭档将停职等候进一步通知
You and your partner are off the job until further notice.
那个
That one
-眼光不错 -谢谢
-Nice choice -thanks
铂金的
Platinum.
表面抛光
Brushed.
-6.25盎司? -6.25盎司
-6.25? -6.25.
你的女人真幸福
She’s a lucky woman.
是的 很幸福
Yes,she is.
你保留了它
You kept it.
留着什么?
Kept what?
那花
The flower.
我就像耗子 从来不扔东西
I’m a pack rat. I never throw anything out.
是啊 看这里一团糟 印象深刻
Yeah. All this clutter, it’s overwhelming.
你要看看我住的住处再下结论
You should see my apartment.
我们连一次约会都没有过
Haven’t even had our first date yet,
你就邀请我去你家了
and you’re already inviting me in.
我还以为你是个正经的女孩
I thought you were a nice girl.
大家都知道正经女孩 总要最后才找到归宿
Michael, we all know nice girls finish last.
那你的归宿在哪里?
So where do you finish?
那要看我遇到谁了 深呼吸
That depends on where I start. Deep breath.
呼气
Exhale.
吸气
Inhale.
莎拉 外面缺人手
Sara, we’re backing up out here.
好的 抱歉
Right. I’m sorry.
我去给你拿针剂
I’m gonna get your shot.
这个不是我的目的
This is not what I signed on for.
你想要我们怎么做? 摇白旗?还是叫中场暂停?
What do you want us to do?Wave the white flag?
我只是不想让林肯死
I just want to get Lincoln off death row.
林肯
Lincoln?
我们刚刚了解到 副总统莱娜斯从研究项目中
Vice President Reynolds funnelled millions
抽取了巨额资产注入她弟弟的公♥司♥
of dollars into her brother’s company.
这笔资金有被分散到很多小帐户上
That money was filtered into small accounts
成为她竞选资金的主要来源
that made small donations to her campaign,
让她成为自♥由♥世界的下一界领袖
setting her up to be the leader of the Free World.
现在我们要做的 不止是阻止死刑这么简单
This doesn’t end with us stopping an execution.
对我来说 是的
For me it does.
好了 换岗
OK. Let’s rotate.
后♥庭♥花中士 轮到你下去了
Sergeant Sodomy, you’re up next.
拉我一把
Come on.
我不了解你 但…
I don’t know about y’all, but…
这地方对我来说太”黑”了 我挖不了
This room is getting a little too dark for me to dig.
你是说 这个监狱居然有个洞 你不愿意”进”的?
Are you telling me that there’s a hole in Fox River that you don’t want to get into?
什么?
what
嘿 别闹事
Hey. No one gets hurt.
我就弄不明白了
Hey, you know, I got a question.
那边的”小面条”怎么就连铲子都不用抓
Now, how come Fusilli over here ain’t grabbing a shovel?
我在这里当家
I handle arrangements on the outside.
真的吗?还有文件证书什么的吗?
Really? What is that?Transport, paper, what?
没错 所以这里我说了算
Exactly. Makes me manager.
而我们就是些苦力了
And that makes us just labour, right?
现在你明白了
Mm-hm. Now you’re getting it.
当家的最好留意这里的情况
You know, management better keep a close eye on the conditions up in here.
不然苦力也会罢♥工♥的 知道吗?
Or the labour’s liable to go on strike.
回去干活
Get back to work.
狱警来了
Whoa, CO coming.
把那个放回那里
Put that back up there.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
跟我走
Move it.
夫妻探访时间
It’s time for your conjugal.
你老婆来了
Your wife is here.
你是斯科菲尔德夫人
So you’re Mrs Scofield?
你以前来过吗
Ever done this before?
我是说 夫妻探访
Had a conjugal, I mean.
没
No.
别担心 我只是想聊聊
Don’t worry,I’m just trying to make conversation.
没问题
Clear.
你对她有印象吗?
She look familiar to you?
没有 长官
No, Captain.
我好像哪里见过她
I know her from somewhere.
你来了
You came.
是的
Of course.
你近来怎么样?
How’ve you been?
很好 我找了个工作
Fine. I found a job.
好啊 我替你高兴
Good. I’m glad.
在这里很糟吧?
Is it awful, being here?
记得你呆的第一个地方吗?
Remember the first place you stayed?
机场边的旅馆
That hotel, by the airport?
区别只是69美元的房♥租和免费的洗发水
Only difference is $69 and the free shampoo.
你还是一副勇敢的表情
Always the brave face.
你还戴着它
You’re still wearing it.
每天都戴
Every day.
我很担心你
I worry about you.
别这样
Don’t.
还能为你做点别的什么吗?
Is there anything else that I can do?
就事先约定的可以了
Just what we agreed on.
他们搜查我的时候我很害怕
I was so nervous when they were checking.
有个问题
One question.
在监狱里要信♥用♥卡♥有什么用?
Why would you need a credit card in prison?
看来监狱暴♥动♥并没有改变任何事
The riot didn’t change anything.
你有看过我们的预算裁减计划吗?
Have you seen the budget cuts?
医疗保险方面又减少了10%
Another 10% from healthcare.
疾病预防方面35%
And 35 from prevention.
他是州长 但他同时也是你父亲
He’s the governor, but also your father.
或许他认为只要他减得够狠 他们就没钱雇你了
Maybe he thinks if he cuts enough,they can’t afford you.
你也知道夫妻探访后的例行步骤吧 斯科菲尔德?
You understand this is standard procedure following a conjugal, right?
总要小心才是
Never can be too careful.
好了 弯腰
All right. Bend over.
在房♥间里和那妞过的愉快吧
You have a good time in the romper room with that Euro?
随你说好了 老大
Whatever you say, boss.
她以前来过吗?
She come around here before?
-第一次来 -真的?
-First time. -You sure?
因为我好像在哪里见到过她
Cos damn if I don’t recognise her from somewhere.
或许她还有什么别的人要探访
Maybe she visits some other con.
一石二鸟
Killing two birds with one bone.
-明白我的意思吗? -我不想明白
-Catching my drift? -I wouldn’t know.
好了 没问题 长官
All right. He’s clear, Captain.
最好去洗个澡 斯科菲尔德
Make sure you take a shower, Scofield.
天知道有些女人会给你带来什么
You never know what some women can give you.
你知道这个的 不是吗?
You know this one, don’t you?