你觉得怎么样呢?
How do you feel about that?
真♥他♥妈♥太好了
Pretty darn good.
-PI怎么办? -我又负责了
-And what about PI? -We got that back too.
法尔曾昨天把钱给比利了 现在暂时处境不错
Falzone paid Bellick yesterday, so we’re good. For now.
-问题都解决了? -当然
-It all worked out. -Sure did.
干的好
Nicely done.
你真会演戏
You’re a hell of an actor.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
这个派上用场了
This helped.
不错
It’s nice.
拍的不错
Nice shot.
从哪找来的
Where did you take it?
林肯的 白天要的
It’s Lincoln’s from back in the day.
露营时照的
A camping trip or something.
那么我们什么时候回去开工
So when do we get back in that room?
-马上 -好 那就准备开始吧
-Right away. -Well,let’s get to it.
对了 还有件事
Oh, just one more thing.
我们出去后你会把菲波纳奇交给我 对吧?
You are gonna give me Fibonacci once we’re outside these walls, right?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看我还是要把它留下
And I think I’ll keep this,
以防万一
as insurance.
还要果汁吗?
Juice?
为什么我们每天都要吃早饭
Why we have breakfast every day?
你必须每天都吃 LJ
You should have breakfast every day, LJ.
早餐很重要
It’s an important meal.
我是说为什么我们不能 每天在一起吃早饭
No, why can’t I have breakfast with you every day?
这样已经很不错了
Nothing would make me happier.
但你妈妈和我
But your mommy and me,
我们不住在一起了
we don’t live together any more.
为什么
Why?
有时爸爸妈妈之间会就是这样的
Well, uh…sometimes that happens with mommies and daddies.
知道吗?
But you know what?
你是世界上最幸运的孩子了
You’re the luckiest boy in the world,
因为你妈妈很爱你
because your mommy loves you very much
我也很爱你
and I love you very much.
每个星期天…
I tell you what, how about every Sunday
我们俩都可以一起 吃最特别的早餐
we have our own special breakfast?
就你和我 怎么样?
Just you and me.
-好吗? -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-要一点还是一把(蓝莓) -一把
-Little bit or a handful? -Handful.
一把
Handful.
开始做了
Here we go.
闪一边去
Take a walk.
谁想和他一起走?
Anyone else want to walk with him?
好的
Yeah.
这里我说了算
This is my game.
看来我们的朋友又恢复地位了啊
Looks like our friend got his throne back.
好象是的
Looks like it.
我感觉这和你有关
Something tells me we may have you to thank for that.
-你不会想知道的 -说对了
-You don’t want to know. -you gotta damn right.
走开 老头
Stretch your legs, old head.
看来我们之间有很多事要谈 是吧
Now,we got a hell of a lot to talk about, don’t we?
没什么好谈的
I got nothing to say.
你以为你能耍我 白小子?
You think you can play me, snowflake?
因为你上过几年学?
Cos you got college?
有学问了?
Big-school learning, huh?
让我来教你
Well, let me school you.
在这围墙里达尔文说了算(优胜劣汰)
Darwin wins inside these walls.
不是爱因斯坦 是达尔文
Not Einstein, Darwin.
放风时间结束了 小子们
Yard time’s over, ladies.
集♥合♥
Let’s line it up.
我们之间还没完呢
I’m not done with you, fish.
你连开始的机会都没有
You never even got started.
好了
All right.
我们已经打通最硬的部分了
We’re through the hard part.
再来18英寸,我们就挖到管道了
Another 18 inches, we’ll hit that pipe.
我们星期五就能挖到
We’ll be there by Friday.
星期五?
Friday?
最好开始准备旅行了
Better start making travel arrangements.
玛丽克鲁兹 我要来了 宝贝
Maricruz,here I come,baby
撒丁岛 我来了
Sardinia,here I come
我们去哪里?
Where are we going?
-巴拿马 -巴拿马
-Panama. -Panama.
巴拿马
Panama.
达里安 运河南部
Darien Gap, south of the canal.
没有公路 电力
No roads, no electricity,
没有警♥察♥
no cops.
只有白色的沙滩和冰冻的啤酒
Nothing but white sand beaches and ice-cold beer.
这很不错 但我们的余生会怎样?
Well,that’s nice, but what about our lives?
我不知道
I don’t know
-或者开潜水用品店 -我不会潜水
-Well, we’ll open a scuba shop. -Hey, I don’t dive.
我也不会 但我们有很多时间去学
Neither do I. We’ll have plenty of time to learn.
老大来了
Bulls.
这家伙说他也在这里干活
This con says he’s on a job in here.
-我想不是这么回事 -听到了吧
-I don’t think so. -You heard the paisano.
-给我出去 -长官 等一等
-Move your ass. -CO,hold on one second.
你肯定没搞错?
Now, are you sure about that?
你确定不需要人帮忙?
Are you sure you can’t use an extra hand?
你对结构的东西懂多少?
You know anything about construction?
混凝土结构是我的专长
Concrete is my specialty.
你懂吗?
Can you dig it?
好吧 长官
OK, boss.
-我要他 -随便你
-Sign him up. -You got it.
这果然是一个弱肉强食的世界 对吗 嫩鸡?
Now it looks like Darwin wins after all, eh, fish?
有太多疑点 没法联♥系♥在一起
I have a lot of dots,but no way to connect them.
这里没人因此暴富
Nobody’s getting rich here.
那些股东们呢
What about shareholders?
好处不多 最终都要 纳入董事会的支配之下
Profits were all converted back to shares.
似乎他们把一些 研究和发展项目转包了出去
Looks like they subcontracted out some researches and development
但这些只是蝇头小利
but it’s pennies in the scheme of things.
没人提早退休
Nobody got early retirement.
你不能移几个小数点 就让5亿元消声匿迹
But you can’t hide $500 million by moving a few decimal points.
就像学者预期的那样
In a move anticipated by many pundit,
副总统雷纳德 日前宣布将会角逐总统选举
The Vice President Reynolds announced she is running for the presidency.
在家乡伊利诺斯州蒙哥马利的演讲上 她作出如下声明
She made the announcement from her hometown of Montgomery.
迈向世界和平和经济繁荣的步伐 注定是长♥期♥的 不可一蹴而就
The move toward worldwide peace and prosperity is a marathon,not a sprint,
但我保证美国将会领导世界的发展
but I assure you,America will be setting the pace.
5亿美元的用处可大着呢 支撑一个小国都绰绰有余了
$0.5 billion doesn’t disappear.You could run a small country with that.
据报道 副总统背后有 有史以来最大的竞选资本支持
The vice president is reported to have the largest campaign war chest in history.
因为竞选金额巨大 她被视为
It’s so large,in fact,the prognosticators are already
她被视为 最有可能当选的总统候选人
casting her as the favorite in the presidential race.
也许不是用在小国身上
Maybe not a small country.
是最大的这个
Maybe this one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!