These walls have eyes.
如果你敢碰她 我会亲手杀了你
If you touch her,I’ll kill you myself.
第一 这是一个无力的威胁
One, that is an empty threat.
你对我来说连个虫子都不如
You are less than a gnat to me.
第二 把地址给我
And two,all you gotta do is give me the address
我们将各自避免一场闹剧
and we avoid all this melodrama altogether.
给我地址 你这只虫子
The address, you gnat.
就现在!
Now.
答应我
Promise me…
答应我下手快点 不要让他太痛苦
promise me it’ll be quick and painless.
-这家伙脑子有问题吧? -答应我
-Do you believe this guy? -Promise me.
如果接下来从你嘴里吐出来的不是地址
If the next thing that comes out of your mouth is not that address,
很多人…都会受到伤害的
there’s gonna be a lot of pain…in a lot of places.
加拿大
Canada.
哈曼尔顿大街345号♥
345 Hamilton Avenue,
安大略湖桑德湾
Thunder Bay, Ontario.
你可以滚了
Get outta here.
做得很好 约翰
Nice work, John.
我想把我们的约翰·阿布鲁奇 处死未免太夸张了
I guess the demise of John Abruzzi was greatly exaggerated.
多谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate it.
你能不能帮我把贝利克的事摆平?
Could you do me a favour and fix this Bellick thing for me?
没问题
Yeah, consider it done.
多谢
Thank you.
菲利 在你开枪前
And Philly.Before you pull the trigger,
看着那杂种的眼睛 替我向他道别
look that son of a bitch in his eyes and tell him John Abruzzi said goodbye.
“在通往世界和平和繁荣的竞争中 美国将始终处于领先”
“In the race toward worldwide peace and prosperity,America will set the pace.”
“竞争”?
“Race”?
你死我活 武力竞争
Rat race, arms race…
你能想出一个更槽的词吗?
Can you think of a word with a worse connotation?
搞定它
Fix it.
-你帮我请了个保姆? -现在谈这个不是时候
-Did you send me a baby-sitter? -This is not the time or the place.
-现在不是时候 什么时候才是? -别用那种口气跟我说话
-This is the time and the place. -Don’t take that tone with me.
看看你在和谁说话
Remember who you are talking to.
我是这个国家的副总统
I am vice president of this country.
不 事实上 你是来自伊利诺伊 蒙加马利的卡罗琳·雷纳德
No, actually you’re Caroline Reynolds from Montgomery, Illinois.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
跟我来
Come with me.
有些事情你必须清楚…
There is something you need to understand.
如果你完成了你的工作…
If you had done yourjob,
我也不会让奎因来帮忙
I never would’ve had to ask for Quinn.
你也要弄明白一些事情
And there’s something you need to understand.
你把这些家伙招来 就等于唤醒了一头野兽
You woke a sleeping beast when you called these guys in.
他们的手段多得很…
They have a bigger agenda than any of us
他们会用尽一切办法达到目的
and get real nasty real quick if things don’t go their way.
到那时 没人是安全的了
So now no one is safe
你不是
not you,
我也不是
not me.
不要反应过度
Let’s not overreact.
我的意思是 每个人都对将来感到恐惧
I mean, I know everyone is nervous about tomorrow.
我了解
I understand that.
但我们都要记得的一件事是…
But the one thing both of us have to remember
我们是一条船上的 对吗?
is that we are in this together, OK?
我所要说的是现在 这些家伙介入到这件事里了
All I’m saying is these guys are into this thing now,
这已经无法挽回了
and there’s no going back.
对任何人 这都是一个坏消息
That’s bad news for everyone.
塞巴斯蒂安·贝尔夫?
Sebastian Balfour?
-是的 怎么? -我是 内斯特·帕艾克.
-Yeah. -Yeah, I’m Nestor Pollack.
中西部人寿保险公♥司♥
Midwestern Life and Casualty.
我已经参保其他公♥司♥了
I’m already covered.
多谢
Thanks.
哦不 我来这想了解一下 维罗妮卡·多诺万的情况
oh no, I’m here to discuss Veronica Donovan.
她怎么了?
What about her?
恩 我们试过联♥系♥她…
We’ve been trying to track her down
因为公♥寓♥爆♥炸♥的财产损失…
with respect to the propety damage from the apartment explosion.
-爆♥炸♥? -你不知道?
-Explosion? -You didn’t know.
哦 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
她的记录上说你是他的未婚夫…
It’s just that her records,they list you as her fiance,
-所以 我想… -等等
-so I assumed… -Hold on.
-维罗妮卡现在还好吗? -恩 有些不幸发生
-Is Veronica OK? -Well, there has been a fatality.
别误会 事实上法医说死者的身份
But the medical examiners haven’t been able to identify the remains
还有待确认
with any certainty,
所以维罗妮卡应该没事 我们只是找不到她
so Veronica could be OK, we just can’t find her.
我们希望你能提供一些帮助
We were hoping you could help.
我是LJ 和维罗妮卡在一起 我很好 我爱你
我爱你
罗兹
Rozz.
李斯
Reese.
不伦斯
Burrows.
蓝莓薄煎饼?
Blueberry pancakes, huh?
很好 伙计 我给你去弄
All right, man. You got it.
蓝莓薄煎饼
Blueberry pancakes.
维罗妮卡 你从那逃出来了吗? 我很担心你
我没事
谢天谢地 你在哪?
不能说 我得下了 再见
四十一
Fourty-one.
四十五
Fourty-five.
就是这里了
This is it.
好了 孩子们 该睡觉了
All right, that’s it, kids. Time for bed.
亲一下
Give me a kiss.
下面那个还好吧?
Are you OK down there?
晚安
Night-night.
好了 亲爱的 亲一个
All right, sweetheart. Give me a kiss.
孩子们都睡下了
The kids are down.
多谢
Thanks.
今晚 我们是来送信的 先生们
Tonight we send a message, gentlemen.
我们要让他看看伤害家人是什么感受
We are gonna hurt him and his family the way he hurt ours.
-哦 亲爱的? -恩
-Oh, honey. -Yeah?
你出去的时候顺便调一下 洒水器的定时开关好吗?
Can you change the timer on the sprinkler when you out there?
好的
OK.
-爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -Love you too.
不许动 放下枪!
Freeze!
警♥察♥! 放下武器!
Police! Drop your weapons!
我说了放下枪!
Drop it!
趴下!
Down!
堪萨斯托皮卡论♥坛♥报
喂 我是约翰
Hi, it’s John.
你找我有事?
You wanted to talk to me?
是的 你看到新闻了吗
Yeah. You hear the news?
法尔曾昨晚在加拿大被抓了
Falzone got popped last night, up in Canada.
非法持枪过境
International gun charges,
无权保释
parole violation…
他麻烦大了
He’s in deep.
你把花都扔了
You threw away your flowers.
是的就象我说的那样 它们不能长久
Like I said, they don’t last.
我想它们还没枯呢
I don’t think they’re dead yet.
我不喜欢接触不能长久的东西
I don’t like getting attached to things if I know they won’t last.
按住
There you go.
你为什么这样世故
Why are you so cynical?
我想都和世故 还有现实有关
I think there’s cynicism and there’s realism.
但还有乐观主义
And there’s optimism.
希望 信念
Hope, faith.
从一个关在牢里8个脚趾囚犯口中说出来?
Coming from an eight-toed guy locked in a penitentiary?
已经没那么多了脚趾了
Toes are overrated.
谢谢你逗我开心
Thank you for trying to make me smile.
今天没心情
Not today.
不一定噢
You never know.
好了
We’re all set.
我们有很多要谈 嫩鸡
You and I have a lot to talk about,don’t we, fish?
似乎法尔曾在加拿大遇上麻烦了啊
Seems Philly Falzone ran into some problem up in Canada
都是因为你给的消息
just because of the information you gave him.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
非法持枪过境 无权保释
International gun charges, parole violation.
他要消失一阵子了
He’s gonna go away for a long time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!