He’s not doing well, is he?
他的妈妈刚去世
He just lost his mother.
10天后他会失去他的父亲
Ten days from now, he loses his father.
你怎么样?
How are you holding up?
你知道 我
You know, I…
我有点明白你最近的心情 LJ
I sort of get what you’re going through here, LJ.
没有冒犯的意思 我不认为你能理解
No disrespect, but I don’t know that you do.
我理解你,我爸爸也有同样遭遇
No, with my dad,
我像你这么大的时候 也跟你同样的处境
I was in the same spot when I was your age.
他进了监狱
He was in prison,
就像你♥爸♥爸一样 他也是清白的
and my dear daddy was innocent.
怎么了?
What happened?
我是说 最后
I mean, you know, at the end.
就像我现在希望发生的
What I hope happens here
他后来被证明无罪
he got exonerated.
他们说他干了什么?
What did they say he did?
一大堆的坏事
A lot of bad things.
都不是真的
They weren’t true,
我们证明了这点
and we proved that.
每一天 每一天都要面临失败…
Every day. Every day was a lost cause,
但我们还是要一直斗争
but we kept fighting.
我是说,不然还能去干什么?
I mean, what else are you gonna do
如果你爱一个人 你会任由他落得那样的下场吗?
when you love somebody? Let them go out like that?
所以你要斗争
So you fight.
一直斗争
You keep fighting.
决不放弃
You never give up.
我们会成功的
We’re gonna beat this thing.
对不对?
OK?
-你好 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
你在等我拜访
You were expecting me?
-一个我们共同的朋友安排的… -是的
-A mutual friend arranged it. -Yes.
-我能不能… -请吧
-You mind if I…? -Please.
嘿 你好…
Hey, how are…
-不好意思 我还不知道你叫什么 -奎因
-I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. -Quinn.
奎因先生 你能告诉我你是来干什么的吗?
Mr Quinn, mind telling us what we’re doing here?
你看我的样子应该能看出来了
You can probably tell just by looking at me,
我不是那种惹事生非的人
I’m not a wave-making sort.
你就把我当作一个监督员好了
Just think of me as a supervisor
来确保所有事情都顺利 因为…
who’s here to make sure things are under control as we approach…
那个 大事情要来了
you know,the big event.
我倒觉得事情都挺顺利的
I wasn’t aware that things were out of control.
你最清楚不过了 不是吗?
Well, you’d be the one that would know,wouldn’t you?
其实 我来这里的原因是 你们所知道的事情
Well, the reason I’m here is because there’s a discrepancy between what you know
和你们告诉副总统的并不相符
and what you have said to the vice president.
你们想要解决掉的律师 他们现在还安然无恙
The lawyers you tried to blow up are still running around
还是活蹦乱跳的 你们知道 我也知道
healthy as thoroughbreds.You know it,I know it.
那个小孩也一样
Same thing goes with the kid,
你们真是愚蠢至极 居然告诉副总统你们已经把小孩捉到了
who you were silly enough to tell the old lady that you were actually in possession of.
我要说的事情可以归结为
Everything that I’m saying is boiling down to this.
你们现在得把控制权转交我
You gotta hand the reins over to me now,
这样我才能帮你们
so that I can save your ass.
首先…
First of all…
不!
No! No.
瞧? 现在是你逼我动手
See, now you made me make a wave.
你跟你的搭档现在被停职 什么时候复职另行通知
You and your partner are off the job until further notice.
这不是我的命令 也不是白宫的命令
It doesn’t come from me,it doesn’t come from the White House
是公♥司♥的命令 明白了吗?
it comes from the company. You understand?
你的指骨断了两根
Your proximal and middle phalanx are broken.
用冰敷45分钟 然后用夹板固定
just ice it for 45 minutes then splint it.
医生会这样跟你说
That’s what a doctor would tell you to do,
所以你现在没必要再去找医生了
so you don’t need to go see one.
易科菲尔德公♥司♥的SEC档案?
EcoField’s SEC files.
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼被杀了
Terrence Steadman was murdered
那么控告他的诉讼文件就应该被公开 对不对?
so information from his indictment wouldn’t be public,right?
当然是 但是到现在还没有被公开
Sure,but we have no way of knowing
我们不可能知道他们到底想掩盖什么
what they were trying to cover up.
斯蒂德曼的妻子说如果他丈夫垮了 公♥司♥会损失上亿美元
Steadman’s wife said there’re hundreds of millions of dollars at stake if her husband went down
所以我想沿着钱的线索去找 看看会找到什么
So I figure we follow the money and see where it takes us.
1.09亿美元
109 million,
2.12亿美元…
212 million.
我目前为止发现
Over half a billion dollars I’ve found so far
超过5亿美元的联邦政♥府♥拨款 用于易科菲尔德公♥司♥的代用燃料研发
in federal grants to EcoField for alternative fuel research.
真是好大一笔钱
That is a hell of a lot money.
但用来干什么了?
But for what?
不仅仅说公♥司♥没创造利润
Not only did the company never make a profit,
据我所知,他们没做出任何东西
as far as I can tell, they never made anything.
没有燃料电池 没有专利 没有新发现 什么都没有
No fuel sales, no patents,no findings, nothing.
那么易科菲尔德公♥司♥是假的 只是个掩饰?
So EcoField was a sham. It was a cover.
问题在于 为了什么?
The question is, for what?
菲利
Philly.
坐下,孩子
Sit down, kid.
那么… 菲波纳奇
So… Fibonacci
-怎么能找到他? -做做功课
-how’d you find him? -I did my homework.
你再跟我打哈哈
You get elliptical with me for one more second
我就取消交易
and I will cancel you.
明白吗?
You understand me?
配合一点 嫩鸡
Give it up, fish.
在证人被转交给 美国马歇尔部门保护之前
Before someone’s transferred to the marshals and placed in protection,
他们在审判所在地由警长看管
they’re guarded by a local sheriff from the county where the trial will take place.
请接索罗曼警长
Sheriff Solomon, please.
请稍等
Please hold.
我是安德鲁·索罗曼
Andrew Solomon here.
既然这个警长能接电♥话♥
If the sheriff was available,
那肯定不是看管菲波纳奇的那个
he wasn’t the one guarding Fibonacci.
普特南郡警长办公室
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.
呃 普罗泽警长在吗?
Yeah, is Sheriff Pronzo there?
对不起 普罗泽警长去度假了
I’m sorry. Sheriff Pronzo’s on vacation.
-真的? -是的,先生
-Really? -Yes, sir.
整个郡只有4个警长
There are only four sheriffs in the county.
因为普罗泽是唯一不在自己办公室的
Since Pronzo was the only one not in his office,
而且他妻子和孩子都没跟他一起去度假
and his wife and kids were at home,
所以我知道他肯定 是在跟菲波纳奇一起度假
I knew the only vacation he was taking was with Fibonacci.
看守他直到转交保护
Watching him till they could put him in protection.
问题是 有时狱警部门 要花好几个星期才能建立新ID
Thing is, sometimes it takes weeks for the marshals service to set up a new identity,
所有某地方警长就跟菲波纳奇 呆在什么偏僻的地方
so some local sheriff is stuck in the middle of nowhere with Fibonacci.
他觉得孤独 然后不断的打电♥话♥回家
He gets lonely and calls home,a lot.
我打电♥话♥到通信公♥司♥ 说我是普罗泽 我把账单弄丢了
I called the phone company,said I was Pronzo and I’d lost my bill.
我要求多要一份
I asked for another copy.
发现普罗泽先生接过很多次的电♥话♥ 都是从一个远离芝加哥的地方
Mrs Pronzo was receiving dozens of calls from an area code a long way from Chicago.
我上网去 反查这个电♥话♥号♥码 然后
I went online,reverse-traced the number, and voila
就发现了菲波纳奇所在的地址
There was Fibonacci’s exact location.
-你怎么知道他还在那? -我叫人跟踪他…
-How do you know he’s still there? -I have someone looking after him.
远远地监视 怕他搬走了
Watching from afar, in case he moves.
你是想要钱 是不是?
This is about money, isn’t it?
-你真是善解人意 法尔曾先生 -什么?
-You’re an astute man. -What?
约翰 你的朋友想敲诈我
Your friend here John,is trying to extort me.
不是敲诈 是保险费
Not extortion, insurance.
我打算有一天要逃出这里
I plan on being out of here one day.
我不希望到时 我的简历在大部分地方被拒绝
I don’t think my new resume is gonna cut it in most places.
-你要多少? -20万美元
-How much? -200,000.
-我要杀了你 -等价物
-I’m gonna kill you. -Quid pro quo.
我们各得所需
You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
好吧 我给你些等价物
Well, I’ll give you some quid pro quo.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
这张照片是谁拍的?
Who took this picture?
既然你能让人在外面监视我们感兴趣的人
Since you took it upon yourself to have some people watch our interests on the outside,
我们也能让人监视你感兴趣的人
we took it upon ourselves to have some people watching yours.
那么你要哪个?
So who’s it gonna be?
菲波纳奇还是你这个漂亮的女朋友?
Fibonacci or your pretty little girlfriend there?
嘿 看看你在跟谁说话 嫩鸡
Yeah, you should be careful with who visits you in here, fish.
不要乱说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!