只是去了解你们的进展
Just to see where you are with things.
任何事都在控制当中
We’re clear on where we are.Everything’s under control.
没有什么会影响明天
Nothing is going to affect tomorrow,
-如果那是你所担心的 -我没有担心明天
-if you’re worried. -I’m not worried about tomorrow.
我的朋友是个解决问题的 就是这样
My friend is a problem solver, that’s all.
如果你需要他他就为你效劳
He’s there at your disposal if you need him.
帮我个忙
Do me a favour,
让他觉得自己是这个组的一部分 可以么
make him feel like part of the team, hm?
再联♥系♥
Talk soon.
-什么 -她带了某个人进来
-What? -She’s bringing someone in.
-这是什么意思 -她的口气变了
-What does that mean? -Something in her tone changed.
你认为她知道那个小子么
You think she knows about the kid?
我们不知道
We don’t know that.
我们不应该撒谎的
We shouldn’t lie
-我们不应该告诉她我们抓住了那个小子 -难道不明白吗
-We shouldn’t have told her we had the kid. -What is it you don’t understand?
我们如果告诉他那小子跑了 你我 我们现在就不在这了
We tell her that kid got away,you and I,we are not here now.
我对上帝发誓 这只会让我们越陷越深
I swear to God, it gets deeper and deeper.
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
如果我知道整件事到现在的地步
It means, if I’d have known how this was gonna turn out,
我决不会做联邦政♥府♥的垃圾活
I’d have got some crap job with the feds.
拿着笔 喝这咖啡 整天坐在办公桌边
Pushed pencils.Drank coffee all day long behind a desk.
上帝 听起来不错
God, that sounds good.
如果你还是这么说话 我会被迫杀了你
Keep talking like that,I’m gonna be forced to put a bullet in your head.
作为她的朋友
As for her friend,
不管怎么样
whoever that is,
我们找到他要的 我们装的很乖
we find out what he wants,we play nice,
我们看情况办事
we deal with it accordingly.
迈克尔 你最好来看看这个
Michael, you better see this.
嘿 杰西
Jersey!
把那个毛毯放到警卫室里么?
Are you putting that carpet in the guards’ room?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
什么时候?
When?
先把旧的撕碎
We gotta tear up the old stuff first.
然后我们就换
As soon as we’re done with that.
可能是今晚或者明天
Tonight, tomorrow maybe.
兄弟 他们会发现的
They’re gonna find it, bro.
他们会发现这个洞
They’re gonna find the hole.
我们要做些什么
We gotta do something.
林肯
Linc.
吃饭
Chow.
这个是什么?
What’s this?
这个嘛 你最后的晚餐
It’s for, you know…your last meal.
写下你想要的东西
Write down what you want.
林肯 你要写些东西
Linc, you gotta write something down.
我什么也不想要
I ain’t gotta do nothin’.
你不填
If you don’t fill it out,
他们给你吃的是普通东西
all they’re gonna give you is what’s on chow for that day.
那又怎样?
So?
伙计 你不想最后一餐吃这个是吧
You don’t want that for your last meal, man.
嗯?
Hm?
(东西放着了)万一你想起什么
In case you think of something.
嘿 戴眼罩的
Hey, Eyetie.
你那里需要什么?
Something you need there, rug head?
是啊 一份工作 伙计
Yeah, a job, man.
为什么你不把牢底打穿 我们不雇人
Why don’t you hit the DQ down the street? We’re not hiring.
我每个月 会给你一张百元大钞
I’ll put a hundred in your kick every month.
你想给我钱来雇你?
You wanna pay me to work?
伙计我在厨房♥呆过8个月
I’ve been in the kitchen for eight months.
我擦过不只一个盘子
I scrub one more tray,
我准备去J-cat 你知道我说的是什么么?
I’m gonna go j-cat. you know what I say?
嘿 费列罗 怎么了?
Hey! Fiorello, how about it?
150.
那么算我一个
Sign me up, then, baby.
我正在想你所说的
I was thinking about what you said
这不是什么”你我对决”
that it’s not a me-versus-you thing,
这是”我们”的事
it’s an us thing.

That’s right.
这件事上你准备走多远
How far are you willing to go with that?
我需要走多远就多远
As far as I have to.
那么和法尔曾约一下
Then set up a meeting with Falzone.
我想直接跟他谈谈
I wanna talk to him directly.
法尔曾不直接跟你这种人谈
Falzone doesn’t talk to guys like you directly.
如果他想要菲波纳奇 他就会跟我谈的
If he wants Fibonacci, he’s gonna have to.
不 不
No, no.
不 你听见我说的了
No, you heard me right
你说这个孩子 会放弃菲波纳奇?
This kid is gonna give up Fibonacci?
-你确定? -当然 只是
-Sure? -I’m definite. Only one thing,
他想直接和你见面
he wants to meet with you directly.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 约翰 你做的对
Son of a bitch. You actually did something right. That’s good.
好吧 我想我应该给那些 要打断你腿的人一个电♥话♥了
Guess I’ll have to call off those guys I hired to shank you.
-开完笑的 约翰 -呵呵
-That was a joke, John. -Funny.
好吧 我下午会去那里
Good. I’ll come out there this afternoon.
约翰 听着
And, John,
如果我大老远的跑到那里
if I come all the way out there
而事实证明 这是浪费我的时间
and this turns out to be a waste of my time,
我要阉了你
I’m gonna castrate you.
我希望你理解
I hope you understand that.
保重 兄弟
Be well, my friend.
我也爱你
I love you too.
他一会过来
He’s coming.
别搞砸了
Don’t mess this up.
你好
Hello
是我
It’s me.
我知道
I know.
我看见”狱友”的号♥码
I saw “Inmate” on the caller ID.
记得我说过 要你给菲波纳奇打电♥话♥?
Remember when I said I might be calling you on Fibonacci?
记得
Yes.
好吧 现在是时候了
Well… it’s time.
你看起来心神不宁
You seem distracted.
我猜 很多东西在我脑子里
Got a lot on my mind, I guess.
是么?
Yeah?
与那些拿了这些脚趾的人有关么?
Have anything to do with the people who took these toes?
-花很漂亮 -是的
-Nice flowers. -Right.
我们有崇拜者么?
Do we have an admirer?
我父亲给的
They’re from my father.
哦 为什么送的?
Ah. What’s the occasion?
-我的生日 -今天?
-It’s my birthday. -Today?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
OK.
没什么
Nothing.
生日通常不是什么痛苦的话题 是吧
Birthday’s aren’t usually a sore subject, that’s all.
除非庆祝者想到她的年龄
Unless the celebrant is feeling her age,
这一点我在你身上看不出
which I don’t see how you could be.
迈克尔 我29岁了 我没有觉得自己变老
I’m 29 years old, Michael. I’m not feeling my age.
不过是29个生日罢了
It’s just, out of those 29 birthdays,
我的爸爸实际上就和我呆了6个生日
my father has actually managed to see me on precisely six of them.
因此 取而代之就给我买♥♥了一些花
So, I get flowers instead.
花儿最后都会枯死的 一个礼拜后 就会被丢到垃圾桶里
Flowers that end up dead and in the trash a week later.
听起来很伤感 是么?
That sounded bitter, huh?
有点
Kind of.
没什么大不了的
It’s not a big deal.
好了 明天见
You are all set. I will see you tomorrow.
好吧
OK.
我很抱歉你那么想
I’m sorry you feel that way.
我是说 花儿的事
About the flowers, I mean.
嘿 过来个人
Hey,someone’s get on here
-我想把这些放到其他房♥间 -我来干老板
-I want these in the other room. -I got it, boss.
躲开 小白脸 我♥干♥了
Hey, chill-lily white. I got it.
来吧 我知道你在附近
Come on,I know you’re around here somewhere.
他看上去不怎么好?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!